Taste of Spain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 910
Other reviews about Expat Explore Travel:Write a review
- Robert Leslie Kellow's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.0 - GoodWe really enjoyed it and are happy we went. The pace at times was too fast. More walking than expected and had a hard ... Read more
- Louis Lau's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.0 - GoodIf coach has Wi-Fi, it is better. 14 days goes to so many places, it is very tight. I will choose stay more days in one ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is airfare included in the tour price?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Is a single supplement room possible for this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
The tour includes: Acommodation, meals, fees during the activities of the tour, transportation, expert guides, and a tour souvenir. You can get in contact with our customer service for more detailed information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Taste of Spain - 7 Days
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,225Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$150$1,225-12%USD $1,075
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$265$1,225-22%USD $960
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$315$1,225-26%USD $910
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$315$1,225-26%USD $910
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to MadridUSD $1,225
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$265$1,225-22%USD $960
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Andorra
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $910 for Taste of Spain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 317 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 220 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 302 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours