Taste of Spain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 882
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Madrid
Start point Hotel in Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 15:00 - 17:00
- Day 2: Madrid - Segovia - San Sebastian
- Day 3: San Sebastian - Pamplona - Zaragoza
- Day 4: Andorra - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Peniscola - Valencia
Day 7: Valencia - Madrid
End point Hotel in Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 21:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HHannaleeMedranoWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on both the Taste of Spain and the Highlights of Spain and Portugal with Filip and it was a blast! I learned so much about the history of Spain and Portugal from him. As he tells you about the history and about the country, you can feel his passion... Read more
- LWLarryWritten on June 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour is really only for people who are able to walk without any difficulty and for people who do not have any dietary restrictions. Some of the days on the tour bus were too long. Three of the hotels were just average and the first and last hotels were... Read more
- GeraldWritten on June 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Knowledgeable guide, interesting places, good food, good driver and, all in all, what we would have expected from a "Taste of Spain" tour.
- IBImeldaWritten on May 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome! Would book another tour again with you and Expat Explore in particular.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age group for this tour?
The age range for this tour is from 10 to 90 year olds. Therefore, travellers should expect to see people between those ages on this tour.
How many people will be on this tour?
Travellers should expect to see approximately 51 people on this tour, as the capacity for this particular tour is set at 51 people.
Is airfare included in the tour price?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Taste of Spain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Madrid0 seats left$25USD $1,200Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$261$1,285-20%USD $1,024
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$232$1,285-18%USD $1,053
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$300$1,285-23%USD $985
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Madrid$26USD $1,259
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Madrid$26USD $1,259
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Madrid4 seats left$148$1,285-12%USD $1,137
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Madrid$26USD $1,259
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$403$1,285-31%USD $882
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Madrid7 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Madrid$26USD $1,259
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Andorra
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 317 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 220 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 302 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Spain - 7 Days