- Our saving
- US $ 1,462
- Rather Poor
- RogerWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip, Osama the guide was very knowledgeable and also liked to have a laugh. All the hiking was reasonably easy and the scenery spectacular. A very good way to see the highlights of JordanShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Roger, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time in Jordan! We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where's your next Trek? Kind regards, Intrepid
- CClaireWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentDid this tour Trek Jordan on 9th Sep. Great mixture of wilderness, culture and a tiny bit of relaxation! Trekking itself was not to hard but the heat makes it tough so be prepared. Petra surpassed my wildest dreams and the Wadi Rum desert camp inside the protected zone is remote and amazing. Our guide Osama was knowledgeable in the history of not only Petra but the middle east region and it's religions. I learned alot and made friends for life.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Claire, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a great time trekking Jordan - sounds like you definitely got a good workout! It’s great to receive feedback like this from our passengers and we’ll pass it along to our global team where it will be very much appreciated. Hope to see you on another trip with us soon – where’s your next trek?? Kind regards, Intrepid
- SHSUSANWritten on May 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip, fabulous group, leader excellent Loved the itineraryShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amman
- Day 2: Dead Sea (Hiking)
- Day 3: Petra
- Day 4: Petra (Hiking)
- Day 5: Wadi Rum
- Day 6: Wadi Rum (Hiking)
- Day 7: Madaba (Hiking)
- Day 8: Madaba
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Madaba6 seats left$39USD $1,506
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Madaba8 seats left$38USD $1,462
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$39USD $1,521
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Madaba8 seats left$41USD $1,579
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$41USD $1,579
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$41USD $1,579
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$39USD $1,521
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$38USD $1,462
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Madaba8 seats left$38USD $1,462
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$38USD $1,462
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Amman is the starting point and Madaba is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1462 for Trek Jordan, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amman (Jordan)
- 53 km
- Machaerus (Jordan)
- 139 km
- Petra (Jordan)
- 82 km
- Wadi Rum (Jordan)
- 239 km
- Madaba (Jordan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,148 tours in Asia
- covered by 317 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trek Jordan
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers