The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,325
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amman and end in Madaba! With the discovery tour Trek Jordan, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Amman to Madaba and through Amman, Jordan and 4 other destinations in Jordan. Trek Jordan is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- RogerWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip, Osama the guide was very knowledgeable and also liked to have a laugh. All the hiking was reasonably easy and the scenery spectacular. A very good way to see the highlights of JordanShow detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentDid this tour Trek Jordan on 9th Sep. Great mixture of wilderness, culture and a tiny bit of relaxation! Trekking itself was not to hard but the heat makes it tough so be prepared. Petra surpassed my wildest dreams and the Wadi Rum desert camp inside the protected zone is remote and amazing. Our guide Osama was knowledgeable in the history of not only Petra but the middle east region and it's religions. I learned alot and made friends for life.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Claire, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a great time trekking Jordan - sounds like you definitely got a good workout! It’s great to receive feedback like this from our passengers and we’ll pass it along to our global team where it will be very much appreciated. Hope to see you on another trip with us soon – where’s your next trek?? Kind regards, Intrepid
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amman
- Day 2: Dead Sea (Hiking)
- Day 3: Petra
- Day 4: Petra (Hiking)
- Day 5: Wadi Rum
- Day 6: Wadi Rum (Hiking)
- Day 7: Madaba (Hiking)
- Day 8: Madaba
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to MadabaOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,402Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Madaba0 seats left$60USD $1,430Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Madaba4 seats left$57USD $1,363Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Madaba9 seats left$55USD $1,325
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Madaba6 seats left$56USD $1,349
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Amman8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Madaba0 seats left$60USD $1,430Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Madaba10+ seats left$58USD $1,392
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Amman is the starting point and Madaba is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1325 for Trek Jordan, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 513 km.
- Amman (Jordan)
- 53 km
- Machaerus (Jordan)
- 139 km
- Petra (Jordan)
- 82 km
- Wadi Rum (Jordan)
- 239 km
- Madaba (Jordan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,510 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trek Jordan
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers