Isle of Skye & The Highlands (B&B)
- Our saving
- US $ 354
- +16 Destinations
- Scottish Highlands
- View the picturesque Eilean Donan in the Highlands
- Spot Nessie as you explore the shores of Loch Ness
- Hear the legends of the Isle of Skye and admire the views
- Enjoy the greatest railway journey in the world
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TThomasSheaWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentCalum was a wonderful guide!Show detailed ratings
- JJeanJeffreyWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentCaitland was AMAZING. Her knowledge of Scotland’s history as well as her upbeat, bubbly personality was a highlight on our tour. All her stories were informative, warm and funny! She showed concern for the welfare of her passengers and was able to turn any negatives into positives. The passion, the love, and the emotional attachment she has for Scotland is truly evident and we, in-turn, fell in love with Scotland, too. Our experience was overall fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- MMariaDominguesWritten on August 11, 20184.0 - GoodFantástico para conhecer muito em pouco tempo. Seria bom se fossem incluídas mais refeições no tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentAm impressed with the way Callum conducted the tour, he was professional and courteous over the three day tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery impressed with the professionalism and customer service Callum provided on the tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentHiya, had a great time on the tour with Callum, he is a very professional and courteous Tour Guide, even when under pressure with a few of the roads being closed and having to make a couple of detours.Show detailed ratings
- KKimWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentGillian was so fantastic! This was an outstanding trip made better by our guide. The scenery was amazing, people delightful and all the stops were interesting and so much fun. I loved this trip and would very highly recommend it! Try the whisky!Show detailed ratings
- AAngelaLieftingWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe whole tour was excellent and our guide, Sergio was outstanding. His driving, guidance, organisation and local and historical knowledge were very impressive. He also had excellent 'people skills' and found the time to talk to all the individuals in our group. I would definitely choose to go on another of your well-run tours.Show detailed ratings
- CcarolwilliamsWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentCaitlin was an absolutely amazing guide. She was so passionate about Scotland and so knowledgeable. And the added bonus was that she was a lot of fun and played great tunes. Glenn was with her and he also was really a lot of fun. We had such a good time. I am bringing 14 girls to Scotland next summer and I want to have Caitlin lead the tour. I know the girls will love her and be inspired. Thanks Caitlin and Glenn for such a memorable and fun tour.Show detailed ratingsHighland Explorer Tours commented on this reviewHi Carol, Thank you for such a lovely review. It is great to hear you enjoyed the Isle of Skye and the Highlands tour with us. I will pass on your kind comments to Caitlin and Glenn, they will be so pleased. You are welcome to join any of our tours anytime. Best regards, Siiri
- JTJenniferWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing and entertaining!Show detailed ratingsHighland Explorer Tours commented on this reviewHi Jennifer, Thank you for your feedback on the Isle of Skye and the Highlands tour. It is great to hear you found the tour amazing and entertaining. We hope to see you in Scotland again one day! Best regards, Siiri
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, the tour operator cannot assist with booking pre- and post-tour accommodation for this tour, however, they do recommend staying close to The Royal Mile as the tour starts from here.
Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of accommodations available for this tour, as they vary a lot depending on the size of the group. That being said after the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. On this tour, you usually stay in either 3-star Guest Houses or 3 star Highland Hotels - hopefully, this can give you an idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Isle of Skye & The Highlands (B&B)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$19USD $460
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$19USD $460
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$19USD $460
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$19USD $460
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $441
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $441
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $441
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Edinburgh5 seats left$18USD $441Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18USD $441Book Now Hold my
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $441
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Highland Explorer Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Highland Explorer Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 October 2018 the full payment of $354 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $354 for Isle of Skye & The Highlands (B&B), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Explorer Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Spean Bridge (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Kyle of Lochalsh (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Dunvegan (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $354 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,049 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 47 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Isle of Skye & The Highlands (B&B)