- Our saving
- US $ 1,331
- Experience must-see spots of Europe
- Enjoy authentic Italian pasta in Venice
- Have a refreshing beer in Munich
- Go for a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emily was an amazing guide! She was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited and was able to help whenever needed. You could feel her passion for the history of Europe
- JJacquelineLealWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was a great guide!! Friendly and funny all the time. She had a lot of patience dispite my broken english :). I felt protected all the trip because of her and the driver Jerry who was very profesional too.
- NNelmariWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first tour and it was an absolute amazing experience. Even though it was our tour guide’s first tour as well, he made sure we knew exactly what was going on and where we needed to be. He pointed out great places and took lots of care to make the... Read more
- JKJackieWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vinny is the BEST! Not only will he ensure that you become knowledable about all the areas, but will go the extra mile to make sure you have a blast wherever you are - biking the swiss alps, shuffleing the the allys of Venice, bar hoping in Amsterdamn, or... Read more
- SGSandraWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the tour. The bus was comfy and the accommodations was good. Vicenzio is a great guy and always helped us when we ask for it. I think that more time is the only thing I miss
- EBEricWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I went on the Europe express trip with a friend. This was. My first trip abroad and I was obviously quite nervous and excited. From the morning we arrived at the wombats hostel in London we were welcomed by the then unknown to us tour guide with... Read more
- SSallyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience of my life.
- GGemmaWritten on November 5, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was my first experience using TopDeck and it will be my last. On the second day I had the misfortune of having my possessions (camera, phone, money, passport and bank cards) stolen on the metro. As a first-time solo traveller this was scary. The tour... Read more
- RRubyWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Topdeck was amazing. Our tour guide Mitch Adams had so much knowledge of the history of every place we went to and made our lives so much easier by answering any questions that we had and helping us in anyway possible.
- YYaelWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mitch was amazing!!!. I would do the same trip with him . The hostel were ok. The food was very delicious.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 06:00
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Amsterdam Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Paris Generator Hostel Paris
Address: 9-11 Place du Colonel Fabien, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Balmers Herberge
Address: Hauptstrasse 23, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Munich A&O Munich Hackerbrucke
Address: Arnulfstraße 102, 80636 München, Germany
Rhine Valley Jugendherbergen 'Burg Stahleck' Castle
Address: Burg Stahleck, 55422 Bacharach, Germany
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions, however, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! You also have the option to meet up with your group at approximately 5 pm in Paris on the first day of the tour if you wish. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "Day dreamer with a travel addiction"
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London11 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$214$1,479-10%USD $1,331
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$214$1,479-10%USD $1,331
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$230$1,589-10%USD $1,430
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJul 19, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
- FridayJul 26, 2019from London11 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$246$1,699-10%USD $1,529
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Europe Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 January 2019 the full payment of $1,331 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1331 for Europe Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 321 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 18 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 262 km
- Calais (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,331 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 86 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Express