- Our saving
- US $ 1,271
- Take a cruise on the Seine River
- Fly over the Alps in a helicopter
- Explore the canals of Venice
- Stay in a Rhine Valley castle
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- RRubyWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentTopdeck was amazing. Our tour guide Mitch Adams had so much knowledge of the history of every place we went to and made our lives so much easier by answering any questions that we had and helping us in anyway possible.Show detailed ratings
- YYaelWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMitch was amazing!!!. I would do the same trip with him . The hostel were ok. The food was very delicious.Show detailed ratings
- BEBiancaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, Mitch was an awesome travel leader and gave us so much information about everywhere we visited, he was so friendly, and just an all around top guyShow detailed ratings
- CRCristianWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodMitch Adams was an awesome tour guide. He prepared us wuite nicely before arriving at each country. Real informative guide and a great person overall. Great experience.Show detailed ratings
- CCelesteWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentI loved every second with our tour guide. He was not only passionate and extremely clued up on all the amazing places we visited, he was also quirky and had amazing playlists for bus rides! I will be sure to book another trip with him.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWell what can I say!!! Mitch was absolutely awesome. For a first time topdecker, he looked after every single one of us.... his wisdom on each of the places we went to was incredible and left us wanting to learn so much more. Mitch was funny and told really bad jokes but made me laugh none the less. I would recommend him to anyone going on the topdeck tours. I will be back!!!Show detailed ratings
- IPIshenWritten on September 28, 20174.0 - GoodNice trip, but a lot of time spent in the bus. Stops in each city are not very long, but OK to get a little taste of each place to plan future visits. Do plan your free days, do some research and buy tickets for places you want to go to in a dvance to make the most out of it, as some optional activities are there but generally you do what you want. Also if you drink then you'll probably have a great time. If you prefer to travel independently and spend a longer time in each place, then do that instead, as it can get abit frustrating at times because of schedules. Overall I had fun, tour guide Stein was great, and accommodation was goodShow detailed ratings
- SMSyedWritten on September 12, 20174.0 - GoodHad the time of my life with Topdeck, under trip leader Carolyn and driver Suni. Went on Euro Express for 10 days covering 5 countries with my mates. The tour was very well managed and executed by the team. Totally recommended. Both thumbs up. Carolyn and Suni - guys, stay awesome. Your welcoming nature, always smiling faces and energy made it all more memorable. Thanks for an amazing tour!Show detailed ratings
- SASitiWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a blast, everything was great!Show detailed ratings
- GildaWritten on June 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was really good... we got to see very nice places... our tour guide Drew was amazing and very knowledgeable. One thing that needs improvement is the food and the accommodations (specially on the places where is really hot and the hostels have no ac)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- January 1, 2017
Does this tour have a twin share option?
Topdeck does not have a twin-share option on their Europe Express tour.
- December 1, 2016
Who's going to take care of my visa?
Unfortunately, we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- "Day dreamer with a travel addiction"
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayApr 13, 2018from LondonMondayApr 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$178Price$1,449-12%USD $1,27110+ spaces left
- FridayMay 4, 2018from LondonMondayMay 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$178Price$1,449-12%USD $1,27110+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from LondonMondayMay 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$191Price$1,559-12%USD $1,36810+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from LondonMondayJun 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$191Price$1,559-12%USD $1,36810+ spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from LondonMondayJun 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from LondonMondayJul 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
- FridayJun 29, 2018from LondonMondayJul 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
- FridayJul 6, 2018from LondonMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
- FridayJul 13, 2018from LondonMondayJul 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
- FridayJul 20, 2018from LondonMondayJul 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$206Price$1,679-12%USD $1,47310+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Europe Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2017 the full payment of $1,271 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1271 for Europe Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 321 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 18 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 262 km
- Calais (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,271 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 558 travellers have already met
before they left for Europe Express tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 73 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Express