- Our saving
- US $ 1,358
- Experience must-see spots of Europe
- Enjoy authentic Italian pasta in Venice
- Have a refreshing beer in Munich
- Go for a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentEmily was an amazing guide! She was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited and was able to help whenever needed. You could feel her passion for the history of EuropeShow detailed ratings
- JJacquelineLealWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentStien was a great guide!! Friendly and funny all the time. She had a lot of patience dispite my broken english :). I felt protected all the trip because of her and the driver Jerry who was very profesional too.Show detailed ratings
- NNelmariWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first tour and it was an absolute amazing experience. Even though it was our tour guide’s first tour as well, he made sure we knew exactly what was going on and where we needed to be. He pointed out great places and took lots of care to make the tour special for us. Vincenzo is a great guide and any group will be lucky to have him as their tour guide. Thanks Topdeck and Vincenzo!Show detailed ratings
- JKJackieWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinny is the BEST! Not only will he ensure that you become knowledable about all the areas, but will go the extra mile to make sure you have a blast wherever you are - biking the swiss alps, shuffleing the the allys of Venice, bar hoping in Amsterdamn, or crusing on the TD bus. He is more than your guide - his is the go to person on what will become a huge group of friends.Show detailed ratings
- SGSandraWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the tour. The bus was comfy and the accommodations was good. Vicenzio is a great guy and always helped us when we ask for it. I think that more time is the only thing I missShow detailed ratings
- EBEricWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I went on the Europe express trip with a friend. This was. My first trip abroad and I was obviously quite nervous and excited. From the morning we arrived at the wombats hostel in London we were welcomed by the then unknown to us tour guide with the name of Vincenzo! He organized the group and got us sorted within a couple of minutes and everyone was visibly relaxed and excited. When we got on the bus after the much important safety and itenirary briefing for the day he won our hearts instantly with the buss's WiFi password!! Every stop was structured but still ensuring freedom that you don't feel like you are on a school tour. All the hostels and hotels were top notch and extremely fun! Our tour was full of fun trips and walking tours and the best advice from our excellent tour Master! We made great friends on the tour and made even more memories. We were under the impression that Vincenzo only had English training before our tour... But on our final day he revealed he actually had tour training and we were his first tour! All of us were stunned as the way the tour was done by Vincenzo was as if he had been doing it for years. Vincenzo is a pro and a great person who is always helpful and gives great advice on attractions!Show detailed ratings
- SSallyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest experience of my life.Show detailed ratings
- GGemmaWritten on November 5, 20173.5 - GoodThis was my first experience using TopDeck and it will be my last. On the second day I had the misfortune of having my possessions (camera, phone, money, passport and bank cards) stolen on the metro. As a first-time solo traveller this was scary. The tour guide suggested options, but they were very inappropriate or worse for someone in my situation. She suggested that I asked my fellow companions, that I had only known for two days, if I could borrow some money from them. The group were due to leave the next morning (Sunday). My tour guide said to me that I could only return to the group once I had my emergency passport, but this could not be collected until Monday. My biggest fear was being left on my own. There was no policy to assist. I felt I had no option but to ask my parents (who were amazed I was to be left behind) to come to Paris and collect me. The tour guide wanted me to travel onto Switzerland on my own once I had my passport. I had only 100 euros- no idea of how to get to Switzerland, not enough money for the ticket and no way of communicating with anyone on the journey, not something I ever thought I would have to do. The next day the rest of the group and my tour guide departed, leaving me alone. On the Monday, I had a meeting with the embassy that my tour guide had booked. We made our way to the embassy which was the wrong place, thanks tour guide! Luckily using my parents laptop I found where to go to collect my emergency passport. They deal with this issue as many as 10 a day which shocked myself and my parents. What I cannot understand is they were not prepared to help me catch up with the group. I did this trip for only two days out of the 11 and Topdeck are not willing to give me any level of refund You are probably wondering ,why I didn’t send a review sooner, my answer is that I was too upset and wondering if I would ever to recover from such a horrible experience and that I wouldn’t want it to happen to someone. My piece of advice would be DON’T TRAVEL WITH TOP DECK. YOU COULD END UP BEING LEFT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY ON YOUR OWN.THEY DON’T HELP YOU AS MUCH AS THEY COULD. I WAS LUCKY IT WAS ONLY IN PARIS AND MY PARENTS COULD HELP.Show detailed ratings
- RRubyWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentTopdeck was amazing. Our tour guide Mitch Adams had so much knowledge of the history of every place we went to and made our lives so much easier by answering any questions that we had and helping us in anyway possible.Show detailed ratings
- YYaelWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMitch was amazing!!!. I would do the same trip with him . The hostel were ok. The food was very delicious.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 06:00
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel London, 7 Dock Street London E1 8LL Telephone: +44 207 680 7600 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Amsterdam Generator Hostel Amsterdam
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Paris Generator Hostel Paris
Address: 9-11 Place du Colonel Fabien, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Balmers Herberge
Address: Hauptstrasse 23, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Munich A&O Munich Hackerbrucke
Address: Arnulfstraße 102, 80636 München, Germany
Rhine Valley Jugendherbergen 'Burg Stahleck' Castle
Address: Burg Stahleck, 55422 Bacharach, Germany
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions, however, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! You also have the option to meet up with your group at approximately 5 pm in Paris on the first day of the tour if you wish. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "Day dreamer with a travel addiction"
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London11 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to London4 seats left$91USD $1,358
- FridayOct 12, 2018from London11 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to London0 seats left$91USD $1,358Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London11 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$92USD $1,387
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$92USD $1,387
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$99USD $1,490
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$106USD $1,593
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London11 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$106USD $1,593
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Europe Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $1,358 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1358 for Europe Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 321 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 18 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 262 km
- Calais (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,358 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 86 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Express