Hanoi to Hoi An - 8 days
- Tour Operator:
- On The Go Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Rickshaw ride through the French Quarter and explore the "36 Streets" of Hanoi
- Ride bicycles into the countryside and enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson from the locals
- Kayak, swim and explore the remarkable caves of the beautiful UNESCO Halong Bay
- Day 1: Hanoi
- Day 2: Halong Bay
- Day 3: Caves & Hanoi cyclo ride
- Day 4: Hue
- Day 5: Hoi An
- Day 6: Rural Life in Vietnam
- Day 7: Hoi An - at leisure
- Day 8: Hoi An
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by On The Go Tours
On The Go offer tours to a variety of destinations worldwide, while specialising in travel for those who are wanting to have fun, yet still have a cultural experience. The experienced team at On The Go provide carefully planned tours, as well as personalised tailor-made holidays! For those wanting the highest level of service as well as having a passion for being adventurous, On The Go Tours are a great company to travel with.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JRJanet· December 25th, 2022The Hanoi to Hoi A tour was outstanding. Kien, our tour guide, was a wealth of information and a really entertaining person. I highly recommend this tour.On The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the great review!Trip date: December 2022
- Akshay· October 16th, 2022Beautiful and safe place with amazing people. Absolutely loved the food. It was lovely to have had Hung Do with me and my family who was very helpful, resourceful and extremely well informed every step of the way.On The Go Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much for your great review, we are so glad you had an amazing trip to Vietnam!Trip date: October 2022
- LLeeSpeechly· January 21st, 2022Vietnam is such a diverse and exciting country, but I would be petrified to travel it by myself. I would recommend doing it with a tour company such as On The Go Tours as they make everything seamless and easy. Everything is taken care of and you can... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the awesome review!Trip date: October 2019
- AMark Howard Rambachan· December 17th, 2019Fantastic tour, great tour guide, loved every minute.On The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the positive feedback!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- ABruce Allan Garvie· December 17th, 2019I was feeling very lost in life, and somehow, as the cliche goes, I managed to find a part of myself in Vietnam. The crazy, colourful, vibrant country has wiggled into my heart and a huge gigantic part of this is due to Huynh. He was informative, funny,... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you for the fantastic review!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AMarian Ellen Ward· December 17th, 2019Great holiday with lovely group people and tour guide , Si. Well organized tour and Si is very enthusiastic and always make sure everyones happy . Great experience and really enjoyed it. Thank youOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you for the fantastic review!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AChristine Jane De Groen· December 17th, 2019The tour was an incredible experience and I enjoyed every minute. Our tour guide made the holiday, everything was perfectly arranged and he was very knowledgeable about the different historical sites we visited. Nothing was too much trouble. I... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- ALloyd Victor Harvey· December 17th, 2019The tour surpassed our expectations. The activities that we did every day were varied and always fun, the hotels and food were very good, and we especially loved the junket boat. The best part of the tour was our tour guide, Si. He went above and... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AGarth Robert Holcombe· December 17th, 2019Just returned home from a wonderful 3 week trip to Southeast Asia and spent the final week touring Vietnam with our fabulous guide Sy. Couldn't have asked for a better finish to a great vacation!! Sy was responsive to all participants, genuinely took... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the positive feedback!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- ARoderick Harry Johns· December 17th, 2019I had the chance to spend my 24th birthday on this tour. Most amazing tour & birthday that I've had yet!! He was able to get me to ride a water buffalo!!! Hung has been to best tour guide. He for sure knows a lot about Vietnam & is defiantly a people... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the great review!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$945
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$945
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$945
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$945
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$925Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$925Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$925Book With Flexibility
- Saturday24 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9250% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9250% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9250% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What hotels do you use for the "Hanoi to Hoi An" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Sunway Hotel, Hanoi
- The Ann Hotel, Hanoi
- Bhaya Classic Junk Boat, Halong Bay
- Syrena Junk Boat, Halong Bay
- Sleeper train - 4 berth cabin, Hanoi
- Mondial Hotel, Hue
- Vinh Hung Riverside Resort, Hoi An
- Thanh Binh Riverside hotel , Hoi An
- Will I be sharing a room or will I have a room to all to myself?
Should you wish to share a room with another traveller, that is possible at no extra cost. Should you prefer to have your own, private room, the additional single supplement will have an additional cost.
- What time do I need to be in Hanoi?
You can arrive anytime on day one, though there is a welcome meeting which takes place at 17:00 at the tour hotel. If you are arriving overnight, your guide will relay this information to you in the morning.
- Can you assist with visa preparation for me?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and On The Go Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "On The Go Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam In-depth Cultural
- 8 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Hoi An
- Operators in Asia
- Hanoi to Hoi An - 8 days Tours in Vietnam
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Vietnam tours