- Our saving
- US $ 713
- Visit the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the spiritual city of Fez
- Discover the Pearl of the South
- Watch snake charmers and fire eaters
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- CCClaudiaWritten on March 5, 20181.5 - Rather poorThe positive was the pick up at the airport that was efficient, 2 out of 4 hotels were well located and clean while the other two were in unsafe areas and not the cleanest. The tour wasn’t what I expected. The guide took us to markets more then sight seeing so we can buy from his sources. We also didn’t have a choice for the free lunch as he took us to areas that were unsafe and unsanitary so we had to eat at his establishments that were overpriced and the service was horrible. Well across the country as a woman I didn’t feel safe or respected and based on the areas visited which were extremely poor I would not recommend this to anyone wishing to see a full picture of the country. We also had no way of contacting our tour representative as our guide didn’t know who it was. Very disappointed with the whole experience for the money we paid not worth it.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and are sincerely sorry that the tour didn't meet your expectation. This tour is one of our most popular one, the price is one of the best on the market and we usually have really good reviews on this tour. Please note that the travel vouchers that we sent prior to your trip contains all details and contact at destination to reach our local representative.
- RPRobertWritten on January 20, 20184.0 - GoodIt was enjoyable. Our tour leader, Akmed was very helpful. Driver and assistant perfect. Daily guides around Medinas were good to excellent. Perhaps too much time at some tourist craft shops at Fes. The optional dinner and show in Marrakech was disappointing. Overall an informative, interesting and enjoyable look at Morocco.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- BMBrightonWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was more than I expected,Ahmed the guide was excellent in his knowledge and general nature. The tour was very organized and professional, definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to experience Morocco in style.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- CGCelesteWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMorocco wa wonderful and our tour guide was knowledgeable, helpful and a lot of laughs. The trip introduced us to many aspects of the country, and we saw an awful lot of this beautiful country in just a few days. I especially appreciated the historical sites and the lovely architecture. I recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- JJMWritten on March 24, 20174.0 - GoodThis is the first time that I have ever taken a tour, and for Morocco, I think it was the best way to go. The tour is run by a local operator KTI voyages. Transfers to/from the airport were smooth. Hotels: they were all fine, similar rating to what you would expect in Europe (less than what you would expect in North America). Some were better than others but overall can't complain. Food: overall we were disappointed. The included food were hotel buffet style breakfasts and suppers. I had asked about this prior to booking and was told it would be a-la-carte for suppers, but this was not the case. "Independent" lunches were also not what I would consider independent. They would bring you to a restaurant where you would see multiple other tour groups and not really any locals and you essentially had no other choice than that restaurant because they go past all the main places where locals eat - this seems to be common among tours, so maybe it was my expectation that was unrealistic. When I asked about this I was told it was to ensure that we don't get sick - except that I got sick regardless (although maybe I was just unlucky because my husband who ate essentially the same things I did was fine). One of the independent lunches was actually at a gas station - and while they did serve hot food, it was still a gas station... sadly, this was not the worst place they brought us for lunch. The bus: was comfortable, had cooling vents that could be opened/closed, seats reclined slightly which was nice especially on longer trips. Only disappointment about the bus was that there was no washroom. The driver's stopped every 1.5-2 hours for a washroom break as a result. Tour guide: very nice, spoke multiple languages, told locals to leave the group alone when people were being harassed, accommodating for special requests of things people wanted to purchase in the markets. One thing that I found lacking was more of a group dynamic that the guide could have helped by doing some ice-breaker type discussions. When I've done day-tours elsewhere the guide usually does this, so I was surprised by this given the length of the tour. People were from various countries (we were the only Canadians), and while there were language barriers, by the end of the trip I didn't even know everyone's name I just spent the last 8 days with... Local tour guides for some of the sites: they were all nice and helpful. Drivers: nice, drove safely. Casablanca: Hassan Mosque was impressive (although had to pay extra fee to go in - definitely worth the money). Best meal we had was in the market in Fez. The drive from Fes - Beni Mellal - Marrakesh: they took a more of a scenic route rather than the autoroute which would have brought us back past Casablanca. The scenic route took around 12 hours whereas the autoroute would have been more like 8 (on the return from Marrakesh to Casablanca you do take part of this autoroute). The stop in Beni-Mellal for lunch was awful. The food was bland, and of limited choice, they took orders but either forgot you or brought you the wrong food. We found the optional dinner Fantasia show in Marrakesh was underwhelming. The food was good, but the area for the show is very large and poorly lit - it seemed more like a tourist trap than anything else. In retrospect I don't feel like I would have missed anything by not going. You will see a lot of markets (frequently selling the same things) and exteriors of Mosques. But some of the craftsmanship that you will see is beautiful, and the landscape of the country is also beautiful. Locals were friendly, although it helps that we speak French. If it wasn't for the food options (hotel buffets and poorly chosen "independent" lunch locations), I would have rated this itinerary higher. However, Wingbuddy offers a good deal, and we would consider using them again.Show detailed ratings
- MSMayaWritten on January 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was excellent. The guide was good. The places we visited were also interesting. Some places were repetition so got bit bored specially with young children accompanying me.Show detailed ratings
- MCMikeWritten on November 21, 20161.5 - Rather poorWhat a mess, Not sure why would anyone want to travel with this company. The guide spoke very little English and there was little to none explanation of anything. Most of the food was terrible and my wife who attempted to eat the food got sick for 3 days. The itinerary could of been much better with a better guide, better hotels selection, food and attention to details.Show detailed ratings
- EWElizabethWritten on September 15, 20163.5 - GoodThe trip was what I/we expected. The hotels were tourist hotels but nice and clean. The buffet dinners were a complete miss - and we never ate at one after giving the first nite a try. The guide was only "ok" - he did not give a lot of commentary and at times seemed above it all. I got very sick on the trip and would have appreciated a bit more attention to my medical needs (expect for a quick "need a doctor?" I got no support). I have traveled extensively, taken many tours and this one was a 3 star. It could have been a 5 star with a great guide and better food. It was clear that one restaurant choice (on a bus trip to Marrakesh where the food was HORRIFIC) that the guide had gotten some kind of kick back to stop there. Not cool. Several folks on the trip became ill and I have never seen that happen on a tour either.Show detailed ratings
- PAParvinWritten on August 22, 20164.0 - GoodOverall, we were satisfied with the tour, which was tailored and quite interesting. The food was delicious everywhere we stayed and all restaurants choices were great. Tour guide was very knowledgable and tried to accommodate all members of our group. The only down side was our hotel in Rabat.Show detailed ratings
- AMAnthonyWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was excellent, wonderful guide, safe driver and good itinerary. Lots of great experiences, saw main sights, had an excellent group of 10 people and all bonded well. Lots of laughter and fun. Comfotable transport, hotels varied a bit. Overall highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- Day 4: Fez
- Day 5: Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- Day 6: Marrakesh
- Day 7: Marrakesh - Casablanca
- Day 8: Casablanca
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Could you buy air tickets for tourists?
TouRadar specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the luggage limit per person?
The luggage limit for this tour will be one suitcase per person up to 20kg and a smaller soft carry on bag, like a duffle bag or a backpack.
- October 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes of course, this trip is suitable for children this age with a good mix of guided visits and free time in each places.
Please note that two rooms would be required and the price for children of 10 and 14 years old are the same than adult price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$23USD $884
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $713 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $713 for Authentic Morocco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 227 km
- Beni Mellal (Morocco)
- 174 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $713 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,083 tours in Africa
- covered by 103 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Authentic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Authentic Morocco