- Our saving
- US $ 706
- Visit the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the spiritual city of Fez
- Discover the Pearl of the South
- Watch snake charmers and fire eaters
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was a fascinating tour that covered a lot of territory in a week. Everything was well organized and flowed smoothly. The only complaint we had was that the guide tended to rush us on the walking tours through the winding streets of the medinas (old cities) when we would have liked to have taken more time to visit the shops.Show detailed ratings
- MBMurrayWritten on June 9, 20184.0 - GoodI enjoyed this tour and recognise that a lot was seen in a short period of time. Last year I spent one week staying in a Riad in the Fes Medina so I know it well. The local guide on this tour took us only to tourist shops with "hard-sell" and missed the most important sights: namely the two main thoroughfares of the medina and the artisans' quarter. All hotels were good except for le Mirage in Fes which was bad and I recommend that it be removed from the itinerary. Food in general was of good quality but not Moroccan. Only one hotel served Moroccan bread at breakfast... The trip from Fes to Marrakech is approximately 500Km and took about 10 hours by bus. I recommend that the tour be increased by one night which could be spent in the mountains to break such an exhausting journey. The visit to the "famous" square in Marrakech was made in mid-afternoon when it was very hot and there was practically no activity in the square. I recommend that this visit be made at night when the square is alive with performers. Overall, with the above provisos, I can recommend this tour which was efficiently run, with airport pick-up on time. I hope to book with Tour Radar again.Show detailed ratings
- ABAlanaWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the Authentic Morocco Tour. I only had one week to explore Morocco and this tour covered many places around the country. We could not have asked for a better tour guide or driver. Our guide Ahmed was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive to the needs of individuals on the tour. Our driver Mohamed was also professional, helpful, and friendly. He even fixed my sunglasses when they broke on the first day of the trip, which I was so thankful for! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who would like to learn more about Moroccan history and culture.Show detailed ratings
- MTMarkWritten on March 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was great except the hotel food which was very bland. Akmed was a fantastic tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- CCClaudiaWritten on March 5, 20181.5 - Rather poorThe positive was the pick up at the airport that was efficient, 2 out of 4 hotels were well located and clean while the other two were in unsafe areas and not the cleanest. The tour wasn’t what I expected. The guide took us to markets more then sight seeing so we can buy from his sources. We also didn’t have a choice for the free lunch as he took us to areas that were unsafe and unsanitary so we had to eat at his establishments that were overpriced and the service was horrible. Well across the country as a woman I didn’t feel safe or respected and based on the areas visited which were extremely poor I would not recommend this to anyone wishing to see a full picture of the country. We also had no way of contacting our tour representative as our guide didn’t know who it was. Very disappointed with the whole experience for the money we paid not worth it.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and are sincerely sorry that the tour didn't meet your expectation. This tour is one of our most popular one, the price is one of the best on the market and we usually have really good reviews on this tour. Please note that the travel vouchers that we sent prior to your trip contains all details and contact at destination to reach our local representative.
- RPRobertWritten on January 20, 20184.0 - GoodIt was enjoyable. Our tour leader, Akmed was very helpful. Driver and assistant perfect. Daily guides around Medinas were good to excellent. Perhaps too much time at some tourist craft shops at Fes. The optional dinner and show in Marrakech was disappointing. Overall an informative, interesting and enjoyable look at Morocco.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- BMBrightonWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was more than I expected,Ahmed the guide was excellent in his knowledge and general nature. The tour was very organized and professional, definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to experience Morocco in style.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- CGCelesteWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMorocco wa wonderful and our tour guide was knowledgeable, helpful and a lot of laughs. The trip introduced us to many aspects of the country, and we saw an awful lot of this beautiful country in just a few days. I especially appreciated the historical sites and the lovely architecture. I recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- JJMWritten on March 24, 20174.0 - GoodThis is the first time that I have ever taken a tour, and for Morocco, I think it was the best way to go. The tour is run by a local operator KTI voyages. Transfers to/from the airport were smooth. Hotels: they were all fine, similar rating to what you would expect in Europe (less than what you would expect in North America). Some were better than others but overall can't complain. Food: overall we were disappointed. The included food were hotel buffet style breakfasts and suppers. I had asked about this prior to booking and was told it would be a-la-carte for suppers, but this was not the case. "Independent" lunches were also not what I would consider independent. They would bring you to a restaurant where you would see multiple other tour groups and not really any locals and you essentially had no other choice than that restaurant because they go past all the main places where locals eat - this seems to be common among tours, so maybe it was my expectation that was unrealistic. When I asked about this I was told it was to ensure that we don't get sick - except that I got sick regardless (although maybe I was just unlucky because my husband who ate essentially the same things I did was fine). One of the independent lunches was actually at a gas station - and while they did serve hot food, it was still a gas station... sadly, this was not the worst place they brought us for lunch. The bus: was comfortable, had cooling vents that could be opened/closed, seats reclined slightly which was nice especially on longer trips. Only disappointment about the bus was that there was no washroom. The driver's stopped every 1.5-2 hours for a washroom break as a result. Tour guide: very nice, spoke multiple languages, told locals to leave the group alone when people were being harassed, accommodating for special requests of things people wanted to purchase in the markets. One thing that I found lacking was more of a group dynamic that the guide could have helped by doing some ice-breaker type discussions. When I've done day-tours elsewhere the guide usually does this, so I was surprised by this given the length of the tour. People were from various countries (we were the only Canadians), and while there were language barriers, by the end of the trip I didn't even know everyone's name I just spent the last 8 days with... Local tour guides for some of the sites: they were all nice and helpful. Drivers: nice, drove safely. Casablanca: Hassan Mosque was impressive (although had to pay extra fee to go in - definitely worth the money). Best meal we had was in the market in Fez. The drive from Fes - Beni Mellal - Marrakesh: they took a more of a scenic route rather than the autoroute which would have brought us back past Casablanca. The scenic route took around 12 hours whereas the autoroute would have been more like 8 (on the return from Marrakesh to Casablanca you do take part of this autoroute). The stop in Beni-Mellal for lunch was awful. The food was bland, and of limited choice, they took orders but either forgot you or brought you the wrong food. We found the optional dinner Fantasia show in Marrakesh was underwhelming. The food was good, but the area for the show is very large and poorly lit - it seemed more like a tourist trap than anything else. In retrospect I don't feel like I would have missed anything by not going. You will see a lot of markets (frequently selling the same things) and exteriors of Mosques. But some of the craftsmanship that you will see is beautiful, and the landscape of the country is also beautiful. Locals were friendly, although it helps that we speak French. If it wasn't for the food options (hotel buffets and poorly chosen "independent" lunch locations), I would have rated this itinerary higher. However, Wingbuddy offers a good deal, and we would consider using them again.Show detailed ratings
- MSMayaWritten on January 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was excellent. The guide was good. The places we visited were also interesting. Some places were repetition so got bit bored specially with young children accompanying me.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- Day 4: Fez
- Day 5: Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- Day 6: Marrakesh
- Day 7: Marrakesh - Casablanca
- Day 8: Casablanca
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What is the luggage limit per person?
The luggage limit for this tour will be one suitcase per person up to 20kg and a smaller soft carry on bag, like a duffle bag or a backpack.
Are airport transfers included?
Your transfers between the airport and the hotel are included and we will confirm them based on your flight details that you will send us. Most passengers arrive at Mohammed V International Airport (CMN), but your transfers can be done from/to any airport in Casablanca.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $880
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$24USD $781
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$24USD $781
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$22USD $706
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$22USD $706
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$22USD $706
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$22USD $706
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$22USD $706
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$35USD $1,127
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $706 for Authentic Morocco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 227 km
- Beni Mellal (Morocco)
- 174 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,639 tours in Africa
- covered by 152 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Authentic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Authentic Morocco