- Our saving
- US $ 699
- Visit the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the spiritual city of Fez
- Discover the Pearl of the South
- Watch snake charmers and fire eaters
- Rather Poor
- SLSarahWritten on January 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I've recently completed this tour and would recommend it. Our guide, Ahmed, was very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. He spoke several languages which was ideal as we were a multinational tour group. The itinerary was pretty good for such a short... Read more
- VRVijayWritten on November 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized tour with excellent guide. Great value for money!
- AavivadienerhotmailcomWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just got back from the trip a few days ago. Had a great time! Trip was way better than we expected. Didn't expect much because of the price being so low.Guide (Hamedi) was fantastic, so knowledgeable and interesting! He did bring us to his recommended... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fascinating tour that covered a lot of territory in a week. Everything was well organized and flowed smoothly. The only complaint we had was that the guide tended to rush us on the walking tours through the winding streets of the medinas (old... Read more
- MBMurrayWritten on June 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this tour and recognise that a lot was seen in a short period of time. Last year I spent one week staying in a Riad in the Fes Medina so I know it well. The local guide on this tour took us only to tourist shops with "hard-sell" and missed the... Read more
- ABAlanaWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the Authentic Morocco Tour. I only had one week to explore Morocco and this tour covered many places around the country. We could not have asked for a better tour guide or driver. Our guide Ahmed was professional, knowledgeable, friendly,... Read more
- MTMarkWritten on March 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was great except the hotel food which was very bland. Akmed was a fantastic tour leader.
- CCClaudiaWritten on March 5, 20181.5 - Rather poor
The positive was the pick up at the airport that was efficient, 2 out of 4 hotels were well located and clean while the other two were in unsafe areas and not the cleanest. The tour wasn’t what I expected. The guide took us to markets more then sight seeing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and are sincerely sorry that the tour didn't meet your expectation. This tour is one of our most popular one, the price is one of the best on the market and we usually have really good reviews on this tour. Please note that the travel vouchers that we sent prior to your trip contains all details and contact at destination to reach our local representative.
- RPRobertWritten on January 20, 20184.0 - Good
It was enjoyable. Our tour leader, Akmed was very helpful. Driver and assistant perfect. Daily guides around Medinas were good to excellent. Perhaps too much time at some tourist craft shops at Fes. The optional dinner and show in Marrakech was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- BMBrightonWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - Excellent
It was more than I expected,Ahmed the guide was excellent in his knowledge and general nature. The tour was very organized and professional, definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to experience Morocco in style.Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- Day 4: Fez
- Day 5: Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- Day 6: Marrakesh
- Day 7: Marrakesh - Casablanca
- Day 8: Casablanca
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What is the luggage limit per person?
The luggage limit for this tour will be one suitcase per person up to 20kg and a smaller soft carry on bag, like a duffle bag or a backpack.
Are airport transfers included?
Your transfers between the airport and the hotel are included and we will confirm them based on your flight details that you will send us. Most passengers arrive at Mohammed V International Airport (CMN), but your transfers can be done from/to any airport in Casablanca.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$29USD $699
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$32USD $773
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$32USD $773
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$32USD $773
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$32USD $773
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$36USD $852
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$36USD $852
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$36USD $852
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$36USD $852
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$36USD $852
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $699 for Authentic Morocco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 227 km
- Beni Mellal (Morocco)
- 174 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,361 tours in Africa
- covered by 230 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Authentic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Authentic Morocco