- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Visit the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the spiritual city of Fez
- Discover the Pearl of the South
- Watch snake charmers and fire eaters
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca - Rabat
- Day 3 Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- Day 4 Fez
- Day 5 Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- Day 6 Marrakesh
- Day 7 Marrakesh - Casablanca
- Day 8 Casablanca
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Wingbuddy
Wingbuddy is a leading tour operator offering exclusive travel packages throughout Europe, The Americas, Asia and the Middle East. Our mission is to facilitate the planning process of both simple and complex trips, by offering complete hassle free packages. Our customer service is unparalleled, simply because our trained team is passionate about the products we offer and understands the importance and lifetime value of a satisfied traveller.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMichael· January 2nd, 2023Very well organized, no surprises, services delivered as promised, good guiding. Very professional, excellent value.Wingbuddy commented on this reviewSo pleased to hear this Michael, we are glad that you enjoyed your time in Morocco!Trip date: December 2022
- NNancyNorris· October 27th, 2019My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Authentic Morocco trip by Wingbuddy. We learned so much about the country and Akmed, the tour guide, was exceptional. He was very thorough with each days' plans and as we were the only couple who purchased the... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- JPJenne· August 5th, 2019A wonderful full Tour giving a great Moroccan experience with amazing informative tour guide who was such a nice person Excellant driver Mohammed who managed the crazy drivers in Morocco with such ease while was also such a nice man.I would... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- GBGursevk· June 9th, 2019Hotels were so bad. Food was ugly. Guide has no communication skill. Worst trip i have ever takenTrip date: June 2019
- Rakesh· June 9th, 2019Hotel we stayed were not in good condition Hotel in Casablanca has a really bad odour And repeated requests didn’t help smell was in all the rooms at 9th floor Hotel in Marrakech has no AC functioning We were a group of 10people and hotel in... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- NRNancy· May 19th, 2019It was very uncomfortable to have two categories of travelers on the same tour. We were split up every evening for dinner and morning for breakfast and very awkward as to who was going to the better hotels when we were dropped off:( Also, I ended up... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- Syaharom· March 7th, 2019The Authentic Morocco my family and I went on recently has given us some wonderful experience. The tour guide, Ahmed, is just fantastic. He has even used his own personal contact to make it possible for us to visit an authentic Moroccan house in the... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- EVEDISON· January 20th, 2019Great tour that provides a general overview of the main sites in Morocco. The tour itself is very well organized and nicely paced, we didn't feel overwhelmed or bored at any time (even though there are 2 days that involve long drives). The tour guide... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
- SLSarah· January 4th, 2019I've recently completed this tour and would recommend it. Our guide, Ahmed, was very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. He spoke several languages which was ideal as we were a multinational tour group. The itinerary was pretty good for such a... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- VRVijay· November 25th, 2018Very well organized tour with excellent guide. Great value for money!Trip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$979
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$979
- Saturday24 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$979
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,079
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
- What is the luggage limit per person?
The luggage limit for this tour will be one suitcase per person up to 20kg and a smaller soft carry on bag, like a duffle bag or a backpack.
- Are airport transfers included?
Your transfers between the airport and the hotel are included and we will confirm them based on your flight details that you will send us. Most passengers arrive at Mohammed V International Airport (CMN), but your transfers can be done from/to any airport in Casablanca.
- Is there a bathroom on board?
If the group is large enough (20 persons or more) there will be a bathroom on board, but even if the group is smaller, the tour guide will be able to accommodate everyone.
- What is the average group size on this tour?
The number of persons in the bus would be between 15 and 30. Average would be 20 persons with a maximum of 30 persons.
- Will I have free time?
You'll have plenty of time to explore on your own if you so wish, especially during the evening as most of the visits are scheduled during the morning and afternoon.
- Can you arrange a triple room?
Triple rooms are subject to availability and we would need to contact the tour operator to request this. Please contact our Travel Experts for more information.
- Is this tour suitable for families?
It would be up to the individual family to decide whether the itinerary of this tour is suitable for themselves, however, Wingbuddy are happy to accept and accommodate families on this tour.
- What are the inclusions of the tour price?
This package includes:
-07 nights accommodation in quality hotels
-All breakfasts and dinners as per program with Diffa Fantasia dinner in Marrakesh
- Deluxe air conditioned motor coach with qualified English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to monuments and porters fro luggage
-Tips at hotels, all hotel taxes and services
- Do you provide meals on this tour?
7 breakfasts, 1 Lunch, and 6 dinners are included on this tour.
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 6th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 6th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Wingbuddy" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Morocco from Casablanca
- Morocco In-depth Cultural
- 8 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Authentic Morocco Tours in Morocco
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Morocco tours