- Our saving
- US $ 864
- Visit the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the spiritual city of Fez
- Discover the Pearl of the South
- Watch snake charmers and fire eaters
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- Day 4: Fez
- Day 5: Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- Day 6: Marrakesh
- Day 7: Marrakesh - Casablanca
- Day 8: Casablanca
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NNancyNorrisWritten on October 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Authentic Morocco trip by Wingbuddy. We learned so much about the country and Akmed, the tour guide, was exceptional. He was very thorough with each days' plans and as we were the only couple who purchased the full... Read more
- JenneWritten on August 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A wonderful full Tour giving a great Moroccan experience with amazing informative tour guide who was such a nice person Excellant driver Mohammed who managed the crazy drivers in Morocco with such ease while was also such a nice man.I would recommend... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- GursevkWritten on June 9, 20191.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Hotels were so bad. Food was ugly. Guide has no communication skill. Worst trip i have ever takenReview collected by Wingbuddy
- RakeshWritten on June 9, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Hotel we stayed were not in good condition Hotel in Casablanca has a really bad odour And repeated requests didn’t help smell was in all the rooms at 9th floor Hotel in Marrakech has no AC functioning We were a group of 10people and hotel in Marrakesh... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- NRNancyWritten on May 19, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was very uncomfortable to have two categories of travelers on the same tour. We were split up every evening for dinner and morning for breakfast and very awkward as to who was going to the better hotels when we were dropped off:( Also, I ended up touring... Read more
- SyaharomWritten on March 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Authentic Morocco my family and I went on recently has given us some wonderful experience. The tour guide, Ahmed, is just fantastic. He has even used his own personal contact to make it possible for us to visit an authentic Moroccan house in the Medina.... Read more
- EVEDISONWritten on January 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour that provides a general overview of the main sites in Morocco. The tour itself is very well organized and nicely paced, we didn't feel overwhelmed or bored at any time (even though there are 2 days that involve long drives). The tour guide and... Read more
- SLSarahWritten on January 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I've recently completed this tour and would recommend it. Our guide, Ahmed, was very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. He spoke several languages which was ideal as we were a multinational tour group. The itinerary was pretty good for such a short... Read more
- VRVijayWritten on November 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized tour with excellent guide. Great value for money!
- AavivadienerhotmailcomWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just got back from the trip a few days ago. Had a great time! Trip was way better than we expected. Didn't expect much because of the price being so low.Guide (Hamedi) was fantastic, so knowledgeable and interesting! He did bring us to his recommended... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What is the luggage limit per person?
The luggage limit for this tour will be one suitcase per person up to 20kg and a smaller soft carry on bag, like a duffle bag or a backpack.
Are airport transfers included?
Your transfers between the airport and the hotel are included and we will confirm them based on your flight details that you will send us. Most passengers arrive at Mohammed V International Airport (CMN), but your transfers can be done from/to any airport in Casablanca.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie8th October 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$29USD $944Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$27USD $864Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$29USD $944Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Casablanca10+ seats left$29USD $944Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 227 km
- Beni Mellal (Morocco)
- 174 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $864 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,866 tours in Africa
- covered by 574 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Authentic Morocco