Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 3-Night Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 2,824
- Rather Poor
- DCDebraWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! It requires quite a bit of travelling to make it to all the important mainland locations but was well worth it. The days were filled but never felt rushed and everything was well-organised. Our local guide, Maria, was a fountain of... Read more
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our trip
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS.
- Day 9: CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 10: CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE–SANTORINI, GREECE
- Day 11: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 3-Night Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens0 seats leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $2,971Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,011-5%USD $2,863Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,011-5%USD $2,863Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Athens9 seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,021-5%USD $2,873Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Athens8 seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,021-5%USD $2,873Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens8 seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,021-5%USD $2,873Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,021-5%USD $2,873Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$148$3,001-5%USD $2,853Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Athens7 seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$147$3,001-5%USD $2,854Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Athens12 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal Olympia$145$2,981-5%USD $2,836Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 March 2019 the full payment of $2,824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2824 for Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 3-Night Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 3-Night Cruise