5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,070
- +8 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Learn the myths and legends behind the Emerald Isle
- Step back in time with a visit to The Rock of Cashel
- Enjoy a tipple in the Dingle Whiskey Distillery
- Listen to the waves crash against the Cliffs of Moher
- Seek out a live music performance in seaside city Galway
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EPElizabethWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was excellent as lo g as the weather was good. Since we had poor weather on the day the kayaking was supposed to be on at Dingle it was cancelled. I think a small refund is in order because we were then asked to pay individually for an... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a jam packed tour filled with all the best of Ireland! The pace was perfect for full days of sightseeing while not feeling too overwhelmed. Highly recommend Overland Ireland! The bnb’s were excellent with option for a full Irish breakfast each... Read more
- JBJessicaWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had the best time on our tour! Very well planned out. Marie our guide was fantastic! Very accommodating and even made a couple extra pit stops for guest request, which added to our tour. Highly recommend this tour and company!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great fun. Lots of interesting activities and the guide Marie was absolutely fantastic!! She had tons of knowledge and a great sense of humour and she was always aware of the group and our surroundings. We would certainly recommend it to our... Read more
- PFPeterWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As a first trip to Ireland this tour gave us an excellent overall view of Irish history and culture and a taste of it’s beautiful countryside.
- GGabiThorpWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marie was such an amazing tour guide and really made the trip that much better. She personally connected to everyone and her humor and fun she brought to the group made each day better. She is really a big asset to overland!
- SSujapritchardWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marie with overland tours kept us laughing, well fed and definitely educated!
- SSarahWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I don't think I could have booked a better tour! Jimmy our tour guide filled us with so much history, hiking, geology, music, shopping, and other wonderful experiences during our 5 days traveling around the southern half of Ireland. As a solo traveller, I... Read more
- MMariaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an awesome experience with Overland Ireland. Was a great tour, amazing activities and my fellow passengers were great and made some friends for life. Our bus was spacious, had Wi-Fi and air-conditioning which was great as it was really warm that week.... Read more
- HVHermannWritten on August 24, 20183.0 - Average
Baggage handljng. We had to carry our bag upstairs at every hotel. No meals were included, except breakfast at the B &B,s.Show detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Hermann, First of all thanks a million for booking a trip with Overland Ireland. I am surprised at your low ratings for the trip and wanted to check in with you about your two complaints. In Ireland it is not common practise to provide porterage at any guest house. This is usually for hotels only and comes at a high price for guests. We are sorry that you were inconvenienced carrying your own bags in and out of the local guest houses on route. All the guest houses are also quite small and do not have a long walk to your rooms like in large hotels. This adds to the personal feel of the trip. The only meals included on every tour is breakfast. This is clearly written on the tour details. We do not include lunch or dinner so that our guests can make their own choices according to taste and budget. Also our guides have the opportunity to recommend really nice restaurants along the way taking into consideration the groups dietary requirements and moods on the day. Marie said that she had a wonderful trip with the group and hoped that you all had a fantastic time. We apologise again that you were not 100% satisfied but we cannot provide porterage and meals on future tours. Our guests are usually happy to carry their own bags and make their meal choices day by day. I hope you made it home safely and had some happy memories on your trip to Ireland. All the best from all at Overland Ireland
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One – Cork, The Rebel County – Sunday
- Day Two - Ring of Kerry – Monday
- Day Three - Dingle – Tuesday
- Day Four - Cliffs of Moher/Doolin – Wednesday
- Day Five - Galway – Thursday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts at approximately 8.45am with a pickup outside Abigails Hostel. (Please note there is subject to change)
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 7pm depending on traffic, with a dropoff outside Abigails Hostel. (Please note there is subject to change and transport will be arranged for you from Galway New Coach Station to Dublin)
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost, however, you will be able to get a taxi for about €20-€25 or there will be a public bus for approximately €6-€8 to take you to the city centre.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$33USD $1,070
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $1,070 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1070 for 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 120 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,070 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland