5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,016
- +8 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Small Groups – Big Experiences
- Rock of Cashel & Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Ring of Kerry & The Dingle Peninsula
- Cliffs of Moher & Bohemian Galway
- Kayaking, Cycling, Hiking, Whiskey Tasting & Traditional Music.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was a jam packed tour filled with all the best of Ireland! The pace was perfect for full days of sightseeing while not feeling too overwhelmed. Highly recommend Overland Ireland! The bnb’s were excellent with option for a full Irish breakfast each morning. Our guide, Marie, was a total gem! She was personal, friendly and engaged with each traveler. There was plenty of time and flexibility to enjoy time on your own and in the group. Perfect tour with biking, hiking, surfing and kayaking. An active adventure for each person (of all abilities) with lots of flexibility! You’ll love this trip!Show detailed ratings
- JBJessicaWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had the best time on our tour! Very well planned out. Marie our guide was fantastic! Very accommodating and even made a couple extra pit stops for guest request, which added to our tour. Highly recommend this tour and company!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was great fun. Lots of interesting activities and the guide Marie was absolutely fantastic!! She had tons of knowledge and a great sense of humour and she was always aware of the group and our surroundings. We would certainly recommend it to our friends and would love to do it again.Show detailed ratings
- PFPeterWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentAs a first trip to Ireland this tour gave us an excellent overall view of Irish history and culture and a taste of it’s beautiful countryside.Show detailed ratings
- GGabiThorpWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentMarie was such an amazing tour guide and really made the trip that much better. She personally connected to everyone and her humor and fun she brought to the group made each day better. She is really a big asset to overland!Show detailed ratings
- SSujapritchardWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentMarie with overland tours kept us laughing, well fed and definitely educated!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentI don't think I could have booked a better tour! Jimmy our tour guide filled us with so much history, hiking, geology, music, shopping, and other wonderful experiences during our 5 days traveling around the southern half of Ireland. As a solo traveller, I felt right at home with our amazing group - we had a great blend of people.Show detailed ratings
- MMariaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an awesome experience with Overland Ireland. Was a great tour, amazing activities and my fellow passengers were great and made some friends for life. Our bus was spacious, had Wi-Fi and air-conditioning which was great as it was really warm that week. The tour was really flexible Marie our guide was really organized and fun. I would highly recommend that tour and will be back for sure on another Overland Ireland tour.Show detailed ratings
- HVHermannWritten on August 24, 20183.0 - AverageBaggage handljng. We had to carry our bag upstairs at every hotel. No meals were included, except breakfast at the B &B,s.Show detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Hermann, First of all thanks a million for booking a trip with Overland Ireland. I am surprised at your low ratings for the trip and wanted to check in with you about your two complaints. In Ireland it is not common practise to provide porterage at any guest house. This is usually for hotels only and comes at a high price for guests. We are sorry that you were inconvenienced carrying your own bags in and out of the local guest houses on route. All the guest houses are also quite small and do not have a long walk to your rooms like in large hotels. This adds to the personal feel of the trip. The only meals included on every tour is breakfast. This is clearly written on the tour details. We do not include lunch or dinner so that our guests can make their own choices according to taste and budget. Also our guides have the opportunity to recommend really nice restaurants along the way taking into consideration the groups dietary requirements and moods on the day. Marie said that she had a wonderful trip with the group and hoped that you all had a fantastic time. We apologise again that you were not 100% satisfied but we cannot provide porterage and meals on future tours. Our guests are usually happy to carry their own bags and make their meal choices day by day. I hope you made it home safely and had some happy memories on your trip to Ireland. All the best from all at Overland Ireland
- DSDeborahWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat a great tour! Marie,our tour guide was fantastic!! We loved traveling with our small group( only 11 in the group)! We highly recommend Overlandireland and Tourrader!!!Show detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewHi Deborah, Many thanks for your great review and we wish you all the best with your future travels. Kindest Regards, Clodagh
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Please note that some tours run the reverse way in oder to avoid large crowds during the summer season in Ireland.
- Day One – Cork, The Rebel County – Sunday
- Day Two - Ring of Kerry – Monday
- Day Three - Dingle – Tuesday
- Day Four - Cliffs of Moher/Doolin – Wednesday
- Day Five - Galway – Thursday
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
Dinners and lunches are not included in the tour price. All activities, guest house accommodation, breakfast each morning, transfers and guide are included in your trip.
What do I bring on my tour?
Overland Ireland advices people to travel light but a few essentials are needed.
Walking or hiking boots/shoes
Waterproof jacket and a few sweaters
Great sense of humour
Believe it or not: Sunscreen!
In Ireland we are known to experience all 4 seasons in one day. The best way to dress here is to bring plenty of light layers.
Do we have free time during the trip?
We always try to keep the driving to a minimum, so that our guests have time to explore towns and villages. Your guide will arm you with restaurant recommendations, where to find the ‘craic’ and the best pint each evening.
At the end of the day it’s your adventure tour. You decide if you want to eat with the group or just chill in front of a turf fire.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$45USD $1,072
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,072
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Dublin4 seats left$45USD $1,072
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$42USD $1,016
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $1,016 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1016 for 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 120 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,016 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Spectacular South and West small group Tour of Ireland