Best of Italy 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,533
- Gaze at the frescoed ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Feast on tortellini, parmesan, and tasty local treats
- Pass through fair Verona and admire Juliet's balcony
- Wander the streets of Florence with a gelato in hand
- Float beneath the Bridge of Sighs in watery Venice
- Explore the frozen remains of tragic Pompeii
- Rather Poor
- SSusanHumphreyWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nothing short of perfect.
- JSJanineWritten on December 30, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Please treat everyone the same. We pay the same money and should be treated the same regardless of race or ethnic background.
- DHDeniseWritten on November 24, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We thought the hotels would have served us better if they all supplied tea/coffee making facilities! When we asked for this @ the Mediterranean Hotel in Florence we came across two rather rude nighttime reception employees! They responded that only the... Read more
- JJamesFadelleWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic,the itinerary well planed included all the things and places I wanted to see and even more on the optional trips.The bus was in very good condition always very clean. The driver Maurizio was exceptional very careful negotiating those... Read more
- LawrenceWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
our driver and guide were great; no spectacular. They did everything possible to make the trip the best. I had a few small complaints though, the hotel rooms were nice and clean but except for one exception in Lake Maggiore too small. Also there should be... Read more
- LKLeanneWritten on August 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, I had a great time and met some great people, saw some amazing sights!
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip has inspired me to learn more about history our guide Kassie was amazing and knew everything about everything. She was also our fantastic leader and nothing seem to faze her. Would love to do another trip with Kassie as she puts more then 100... Read more
- BBernadineMcGrathWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Kassie Jones was just perfect. She is professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring and great fun. We would recommend her highly in a heart beat.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour and travel director
- RRothaWritten on July 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie has provided an excellent support and keep us well informed throughout the whole trip. Thanks again Kassie, you been fantastic! Cheers, Rotha
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Start point Una Hotel Roma or Il Cantico
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Pompeii – Sorrento (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Isle of Capri Excursion
- Day 5: Sorrento – Cassino – Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi – Verona – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Venice – Milan – Lake Maggiore (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lake Como Excursion
- Day 10: Lake Maggiore – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Florence – San Gimignano – Rome
Day 13: Depart Rome
End point Sheraton Parco De Medici, Via Salvatore Rebecchini, 39, 00148 Roma RM, Italy
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Rome - Una/Il Cantico Authentic Accommodation
Address: Via del Cottolengo 50, 00163 Rome, Italy
Sorrento - La Residenza/Johanna Park
Address: Via Nastro Verde 25, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Assisi - Cenacolo Authentic Accommodation
Address: Viale Patrono d'Italia, 70, 06081 Santa Maria degli Angeli PG, Italy
Venice - Grande Albergo Ausonia and Hungaria Authentic Accommodation
Address: Granviale Santa Maria Elisabetta, 28, 30126 Lido VE, Italy
Lake Maggiore - Simplon
Address: Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 52, 28831 Baveno VB, Italy
Florence - Grand Hotel Mediterraneo/Adler Cavalieri
Address: Lungarno del Tempio, 44, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome - Sheraton Parco De Medici
Address: Via Salvatore Rebecchini, 39, 00148 Roma RM, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are tips included in the package price?
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes are included in the tour price, and there are no hidden extra costs! Optional excursions and some dinners and lunches are not included, giving you the freedom to dine where you wish.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Occidental Aurelia by Barcelo in Rome. Please be aware that the final hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Grand Tiberio Hotel in Rome anytime during the day. Spend the rest of your day relaxing or take a leisurely stroll around the city. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Best of Italy 2019
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Rome13 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome9 seats left$408$4,075-10%USD $3,668
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$408$4,075-10%USD $3,668
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome9 seats left$408$4,075-10%USD $3,668
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome13 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$408$4,075-10%USD $3,668
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $4,075
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome9 seats left$408$4,075-10%USD $3,668
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome13 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $4,075Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $4,075
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Rome13 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $3,533 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3533 for Best of Italy 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 265 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 141 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 70 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,533 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 65 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy 2019