Best of Spain 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,018
- City tour in Barcelona, Seville
- View the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao
- Visit The Tomb of El Cid in Burgos
- Orientation of Burgos, Santander, Bilbao
- Rather Poor
- GCGordonWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a trip with a few friends visiting from overseas to Banff and had Ben as our tour guide. Had a wonderful time with Ben. My wife and I had used Trafalgar before in other parts of the world and will use them again for sure.
- TBTimWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve recently returned home to Australia after undertaking the above tour with Trafalgar. On reflection, and given the length of the tour, I am very happy to say that I have very positive memories of it. This tour covered a lot of ground, but we were... Read more
- VBvirginiaWritten on September 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a great guide Meagan on our Best of Spain, nothing was too much trouble, she made us all feel comfortable and special. Meagan was very informative with the local history and her bubbly nature ensured we all had a fantastic holiday. Not forgetting... Read more
- RRhondaWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We found Kassie to be a wonderful, kind and organised tour guide. She went above and beyond, with information and tips on things to do and see, and the little gifts we were given along the way and the dvd of our tour are a wonderful keepsake. We... Read more
- MSMargotWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on a Best of Spain tour guided by Kassie Jones and enjoyed every minute. Kassie took such good care of us.
- MRMichelleWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was fortunate enough to experience the trip of a lifetime with Kassie on my recent Trafalgar Best of Spain tour. As if the itinerary wasn't impressive enough, we got to have Kassie who couldn't do enough for us all, making a group tour feel personal and... Read more
- CYCynthiaWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
this was my first tour with trafalgar and i can't say enough positive remarks about the tour company!!! The people on the tour were great and so friendly. I think this is undoubtably because of the fabulous tour director Alberto and the couch driver Mario.... Read more
- IIIrmanWritten on April 18, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing all are in time and order and great tour guide
- BbrentWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
i did this tour on the back of the best of portugal.. there's long days traveling and short stops.. hotel just mediocre guide ellen just fantastic. coacher are just that. coaches . not that comfortable but ride ok have internet most ofthe time
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid – Burgos – Santander
- Day 3: Santander – Bilbao – San Sebastián – Pamplona
- Day 4: Pamplona – Zaragoza – Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Barcelona – Peñiscola – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Granada
- Day 8: Granada – Costa del Sol (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Costa del Sol Free Day
- Day 10: Costa del Sol – †Gibraltar – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Seville – Córdoba
- Day 13: Córdoba – Toledo – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 15: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to have 2 beds in a shared room?
Yes, you can request to have either 2 beds or 1 bed in your room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are the pick up times?
The group transfer times on day 1 of this tour are 10:30, 13:00 & 15:30. The departure transfers will be made at 08:30 & 11:00.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves. We travel next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Best of Spain 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$365$3,650-10%USD $3,285
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$365$3,650-10%USD $3,285
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$533$3,550-15%USD $3,018
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $3,018 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3018 for Best of Spain 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 214 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 125 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 75 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 76 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,018 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain 2019