Best of Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 3,195
- Savour Sevillano cuisine in the Andalusian countryside
- Wander down Madrid’s golden sun-drenched Gran Vía
- Gaze at Gaudí's captivating gift, La Sagrada Família
- Pass through Bilbao, the city full of bohemian beauty
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid – Burgos – Santander
- Day 3: Santander – Bilbao – San Sebastián – Pamplona
- Day 4: Pamplona – Zaragoza – Barcelona (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Barcelona – Peñiscola – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Granada
- Day 8: Granada – Costa del Sol (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Costa del Sol Free Day
- Day 10: Costa del Sol – †Gibraltar – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Seville – C��rdoba
- Day 13: Córdoba – Toledo – Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 15: Depart Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ZHZullyWritten on May 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband I had a great time. The tour was wonderful. The tour director Pedro Pinto and the drivers Fernando Ventura and Sergio were amazing. Spain is beautiful and the weather cooperated to make our trip a success. We feel that we actually saw a lot of... Read more
- GCGordonWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a trip with a few friends visiting from overseas to Banff and had Ben as our tour guide. Had a wonderful time with Ben. My wife and I had used Trafalgar before in other parts of the world and will use them again for sure.
- TBTimWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve recently returned home to Australia after undertaking the above tour with Trafalgar. On reflection, and given the length of the tour, I am very happy to say that I have very positive memories of it. This tour covered a lot of ground, but we were... Read more
- VBvirginiaWritten on September 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a great guide Meagan on our Best of Spain, nothing was too much trouble, she made us all feel comfortable and special. Meagan was very informative with the local history and her bubbly nature ensured we all had a fantastic holiday. Not forgetting... Read more
- RRhondaWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We found Kassie to be a wonderful, kind and organised tour guide. She went above and beyond, with information and tips on things to do and see, and the little gifts we were given along the way and the dvd of our tour are a wonderful keepsake. We... Read more
- MSMargotWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on a Best of Spain tour guided by Kassie Jones and enjoyed every minute. Kassie took such good care of us.
- MRMichelleWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was fortunate enough to experience the trip of a lifetime with Kassie on my recent Trafalgar Best of Spain tour. As if the itinerary wasn't impressive enough, we got to have Kassie who couldn't do enough for us all, making a group tour feel personal and... Read more
- CYCynthiaWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
this was my first tour with trafalgar and i can't say enough positive remarks about the tour company!!! The people on the tour were great and so friendly. I think this is undoubtably because of the fabulous tour director Alberto and the couch driver Mario.... Read more
- IIIrmanWritten on April 18, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing all are in time and order and great tour guide
- BbrentWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
i did this tour on the back of the best of portugal.. there's long days traveling and short stops.. hotel just mediocre guide ellen just fantastic. coacher are just that. coaches . not that comfortable but ride ok have internet most ofthe time
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to have 2 beds in a shared room?
Yes, you can request to have either 2 beds or 1 bed in your room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are the pick up times?
The group transfer times on day 1 of this tour are 10:30, 13:00 & 15:30. The departure transfers will be made at 08:30 & 11:00.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves. We travel next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Best of Spain
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $3,695
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to MadridOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,695
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $3,695
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $3,650Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $3,650Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Madrid15 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Madrid15 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Madrid15 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Madrid8 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$365$3,650-10%USD $3,285
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Madrid15 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$365$3,650-10%USD $3,285
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 214 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 125 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 75 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 76 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain