Secrets of Greece including Corfu Summer 2018
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 57:57:08
- Our saving
- US $ 3,048
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- City tour in Nafplion, Olympia, Meteora, Delphi
- View the Parthenon, the Agora
- See the Corinth Canal, the Lion Gate
- Visit the Amphitheatre and Sanctuary of Aesculapius at Epidaurus
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Secrets of Greece including Corfu Summer 2018, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 16 other destinations in Greece. Secrets of Greece including Corfu Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- marcyosburn's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent3 days in each location gave us time to explore the area, culture and people . We had plenty of time for shopping, dinin... Read more
- Leigh Sinclair's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentSo fun to see and taste Greece's amazing history and present. So safe a place to visit!
- EricFridfinnson's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...to visit and we would recommend this trip to anyone and want to thank Trafalgar for a job well done. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens – Epidaurus – Nafplion (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Nafplion – Excursion to Mycenae
- Day 4: Nafplion – Olympia
- Day 5: Olympia – Amphilochia – Preveza – Nikopolis – Igoumenitsa – Corfu (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Corfu Sightseeing
- Day 7: Corfu – Ioannina
- Day 8: Ioannina – Metsovo – Meteora – Portaria (Mount Pelion)
- Day 9: Portaria – Thermopylae – Delphi – Galaxidi
- Day 10: Galaxidi – Athens
- Day 11: Depart Athens
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Secrets of Greece including Corfu Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$127USD $3,048
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Athens9 seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$127USD $3,048Book Now Hold my
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$127USD $3,048
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $3,048 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3048 for Secrets of Greece including Corfu Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,045 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 63 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 95 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 142 km
- Amfilochia (Greece)
- 37 km
- Preveza (Greece)
- 8 km
- Nikopolis (Greece)
- 67 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 38 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,048 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours