Greek Island Hopper 2019
- US $ 2,738
- Explore the ancient city of Athens
- Enjoy two free days on cosmopolitan Mykonos
- Relax on Santorini
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- NNoleenSommervilleWritten on August 21, 20183.5 - GoodThe tour was quite a good mix of organised and leisure time, but the last day could have been managed better. We arrived at Oia about half an hour before sunset, had no direction as to where to see the sunset from, and no time to experience this beautiful town. Very dissapointed in that.Show detailed ratings
- MineWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour head been there best so far. Rhett only downfall was I think we needed one more day to enjoy the beaches in mykonos.Show detailed ratings
- MmarcyosburnWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - Excellent3 days in each location gave us time to explore the area, culture and people . We had plenty of time for shopping, dining, checking out local places of interest at our own paceShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Athens – Mykonos (3 Nights)
- Day 4: Mykonos At Leisure
- Day 5: Mykonos At Leisure
- Day 6: Mykonos – Santorini (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Santorini At Leisure
- Day 8: Santorini At Leisure
- Day 9: Santorini – Athens
- Day 10: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary transfers are available for this tour from Athens at any point in the day.
How many people does this tour cater for?
On this tour the maximum number of travellers will be around 50, on average 42. This can vary depending on the time of year, and if it is not the high season you may have a smaller group (25 - 30 people).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Greek Island Hopper 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Athens10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,738+ $257 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2738 for Greek Island Hopper 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper 2019