Tastes of Southern Australia
- Our saving
- US $ 3,623
- Explore Melbourne and Adelaide
- Enjoy Australia's wine regions
- View the Twelve Apostles
- Visit Kangaroo Island
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MaleeWritten on November 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great tour to get a "taste" of the identified areas. Didn't get to spend too long in many of the places, but that allowed us to see so much! The other important thing to note - Kangaroo Island was fantastic and the AAT Kings/Trafalgar group are the only... Read more
- KarenWritten on October 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip with AAT Kings through Trafalgar. The tour guide, Francis, was helpful and informative. The driver, Brad, was efficient, helpful and a safe driver. The meals with great and the stops on the Tastes of Australia were wonderful.
- CLCOLETTEWritten on May 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went "solo", paid the single supplement, and felt the trip was very worth it The guide and bus driver were wonderful. They gave us detailed information about the raw natural beauty of the territory, as well as the colorful history of the locals. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney - Canberra
- Day 2: Canberra - Beechworth
- Day 3: Beechworth - Melbourne (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 5: Melbourne - Warrnambool
- Day 6: Warrnambool - Naracoorte
- Day 7: Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Kangaroo Island Sightseeing
- Day 9: Kangaroo Island - Adelaide (2 Nights)
- Day 10: The Barossa
- Day 11: Depart Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many hours a day will we spend travelling?
This trip has long durations of travel. Trafalgar cannot advise of exact times as it depends on the traffic and if the group is running late etc. However, the coach will stop every 2 to 3 hours either at a rest stop or for sightseeing, activities or free time.
Does this tour travel along the Great Ocean Road?
During Day 5 of this tour, the coach will travel along the Great Ocean Road and it will include a stop at the Mediterranean-inspired seaside village of Lorne and Apollo Bay.
You will also visit the Twelve Apostles, admiring these limestone formations that rise up from the Southern Ocean and tower over the surrounding landscapes. Later, the tour visits Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge before arriving in Warrnambool.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Tastes of Southern Australia
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,025
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,025
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to AdelaideOnly 1 seat left$403$4,025-10%USD $3,623
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$403$4,025-10%USD $3,623
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Adelaide8 seats left$403$4,025-10%USD $3,623
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,025
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to AdelaideOnly 1 seat left$403$4,025-10%USD $3,623
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Adelaide9 seats left$413$4,125-10%USD $3,713
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Adelaide9 seats left$413$4,125-10%USD $3,713
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$413$4,125-10%USD $3,713
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $3,623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3623 for Tastes of Southern Australia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 105 km
- Berrima (Australia)
- 141 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 3 km
- Mount Ainslie (Australia)
- 254 km
- Beechworth (Australia)
- 43 km
- Glenrowan (Australia)
- 187 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 118 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 36 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 45 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tastes of Southern Australia