Tastes of Southern Australia summer 2018
- US $ 4,095
- Explore Melbourne and Adelaide
- Enjoy Australia's wine regions
- View the Twelve Apostles
- Visit Kangaroo Island
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MaleeWritten on November 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentA great tour to get a "taste" of the identified areas. Didn't get to spend too long in many of the places, but that allowed us to see so much! The other important thing to note - Kangaroo Island was fantastic and the AAT Kings/Trafalgar group are the only tour group that takes a coach tour over to the island. I'm guessing it's an add on for others. But that was one of my favorite parts Nice coaches, clean, well equipped. Our driver and tour director were amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Hotels they booked us into were nice as well. Five star rating on the trip experience!Show detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on October 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat trip with AAT Kings through Trafalgar. The tour guide, Francis, was helpful and informative. The driver, Brad, was efficient, helpful and a safe driver. The meals with great and the stops on the Tastes of Australia were wonderful.Show detailed ratings
- CLCOLETTEWritten on May 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went "solo", paid the single supplement, and felt the trip was very worth it The guide and bus driver were wonderful. They gave us detailed information about the raw natural beauty of the territory, as well as the colorful history of the locals. The cities we visited were beautiful, with lots of stained glass (my favorite) as well as ornate iron decorating balconies, windows, and ceilings. My fellow travelers were delightful.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney - Canberra
- Day 2: Canberra - Beechworth
- Day 3: Beechworth - Melbourne (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 5: Melbourne - Warrnambool
- Day 6: Warrnambool - Naracoorte
- Day 7: Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Kangaroo Island Sightseeing
- Day 9: Kangaroo Island - Adelaide (2 Nights)
- Day 10: The Barossa
- Day 11: Depart Adelaide
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- September 14, 2016
Will I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Tastes of Southern Australia summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Sydney11 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Sydney11 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Adelaide8 seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Sydney11 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Adelaide7 seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Sydney11 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to AdelaideOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,095Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Sydney11 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Adelaide9 seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $4,095
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Sydney11 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Adelaide8 seats leftUSD $4,095
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $4,095 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4095 for Tastes of Southern Australia summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 105 km
- Berrima (Australia)
- 141 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 3 km
- Mount Ainslie (Australia)
- 254 km
- Beechworth (Australia)
- 43 km
- Glenrowan (Australia)
- 187 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 118 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 36 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 45 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,095 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tastes of Southern Australia summer 2018