Tastes and Sounds of the South 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,516
- Tour Nashville’s famous RCA Studio
- Enjoy live music at a honky tonk
- Visit the Frogmore Plantation and Gins
- Discover the flair of Creole cuisine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Food & Culinary, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TLTomWritten on September 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Austin Coop was excellent. He was attentive and knowledgable. One man on the trip could not speak or hear. He wrote out all key information to make the man's trip good for him.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well run and a lovely group of people
- LorraineWritten on May 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Definitely lots of music and food! Loved the Opry, Graceland, the plantation tours and dinners. Our tour director was so organized and we loved finding treats, information or trip aids in our seat. The optional swamp tour was fun and we saw so many gators!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Nashville (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Nashville Sightseeing
- Day 3: Nashville At Leisure and Sightseeing
- Day 4: Nashville – Memphis (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Graceland Excursion
- Day 6: Memphis – Natchez
- Day 7: Natchez – Oak Alley – New Orleans (3 Nights)
- Day 8: New Orleans Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 9: New Orleans At Leisure
- Day 10: Depart New Orleans
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Connect With Locals | The Elms | Natchez + Dive Into Culture | Frogmore Plantation | Natchez
- Dive Into Culture | Cash on Cash | Nashville + Hidden Gems | Nashville, USA
- Hidden Gems | New Orleans
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in the morning at Sheraton New Orleans and it's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Renaissance Nashville anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around in the evening to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary airport transfers are included in this tour, please contact our customer support team for more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Tastes and Sounds of the South 2019
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to New Orleans9 seats leftUSD $2,850
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to New OrleansOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,925Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to New Orleans8 seats leftUSD $2,925
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to New Orleans0 seats leftUSD $2,925Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to New Orleans7 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to New Orleans9 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to New Orleans9 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Nashville is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 March 2019 the full payment of $2,516 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2516 for Tastes and Sounds of the South 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 419 km
- Natchez (USA)
- 220 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,516 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,894 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tastes and Sounds of the South 2019