Tastes and Sounds of the South
- Our saving
- US $ 2,408
- Venture through the beating heart of America's Music City
- Delve into the life and foot-tapping tunes of Johnny Cash
- Dance through the streets at the birthplace of Rock n Roll
- Pay homage to the King at Sun Studios in Graceland
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Food & Culinary, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Nashville (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Nashville Sightseeing
- Day 3: Nashville At Leisure and Sightseeing
- Day 4: Nashville – Memphis (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Graceland Excursion
- Day 6: Memphis – Natchez
- Day 7: Natchez – Oak Alley – New Orleans (3 Nights)
- Day 8: New Orleans Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 9: New Orleans At Leisure
- Day 10: Depart New Orleans
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LisaWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a really good group of people, we all got along well and enjoyed each other’s company. The tour was so interesting as it was all about the history of music and the origins of country, blues, rock and soul. The tastes and sounds of the southern areas... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- TLTomWritten on September 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Austin Coop was excellent. He was attentive and knowledgable. One man on the trip could not speak or hear. He wrote out all key information to make the man's trip good for him.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well run and a lovely group of people
- LorraineWritten on May 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Definitely lots of music and food! Loved the Opry, Graceland, the plantation tours and dinners. Our tour director was so organized and we loved finding treats, information or trip aids in our seat. The optional swamp tour was fun and we saw so many gators!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in the morning at Sheraton New Orleans and it's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Renaissance Nashville anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around in the evening to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Complimentary airport transfers are included in this tour, please contact our customer support team for more information.
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Connect With Locals | The Elms | Natchez + Dive Into Culture | Frogmore Plantation | Natchez
- Dive Into Culture | Cash on Cash | Nashville + Hidden Gems | Nashville, USA
- Hidden Gems | New Orleans
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
Tastes and Sounds of the South
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Nashville10 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to New OrleansOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,795
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats leftUSD $2,875
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats leftUSD $2,875
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to New Orleans8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to New Orleans7 seats leftUSD $2,895
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Nashville10 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats leftUSD $2,895
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Nashville10 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Nashville is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 419 km
- Natchez (USA)
- 220 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,958 tours in North America
- covered by 102 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tastes and Sounds of the South