Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,238
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Sydney and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018, you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Sydney to Melbourne and through Sydney, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- IMIreneWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did not encounter any exciting highlights from the day we leave Sydney to Melbourne. The rest of the tourist told me that the tour highlights would start on the 6th-7th day of the 11-12 days of the entire tour. I only got 5 days tour. ATKing/Trafalgar did not show up nor call the hotel that they could not provide me the service back to the airport on my last day as scheduled. I waited at the lobby and when I call them they told me to get a taxi instead. If they already planted not to show up that morning which the tour guide anticipated), at least call or let the customer know the night before_ this way we don't have to wake up so early and wait for 30-45 minutes at the hotel lobby. Now after my vacation, I still have to file claim for the taxi.. this is hustle. And there is no instructions how to file the claim.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney - Canberra
- Day 2: Canberra - Beechworth
- Day 3: Beechworth - Melbourne (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 5: Depart Melbourne
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Sydney5 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to MelbourneOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Sydney5 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to MelbourneOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Melbourne7 seats leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Melbourne9 seats leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats leftUSD $1,375
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Melbourne9 seats left$138$1,375-10%USD $1,238
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$138$1,375-10%USD $1,238
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Sydney5 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Melbourne0 seats leftUSD $1,375Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $1,238 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1238 for Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 105 km
- Berrima (Australia)
- 141 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 251 km
- Beechworth (Australia)
- 43 km
- Glenrowan (Australia)
- 187 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,238 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Capitals City Meets Bush 2018