The Way of St. James -The Coast path (DELUXE - Supported Tour) - minimum 4 pax
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Porto and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the bicycle tour The Way of St. James -The Coast path (DELUXE - Supported Tour) - minimum 4 pax, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Porto to Santiago de Compostela and through Porto, Portugal and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Way of St. James -The Coast path (DELUXE - Supported Tour) - minimum 4 pax includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Fold n Visit:Write a review
- William's review about another Fold n Visit tour4.5 - ExcellentWe recently rented bikes and helmets from Fold n Visit, and biked the Camino Portugués from Porto. The bikes we rented came ... Read more
- Review about another Fold n Visit tour5.0 - ExcellentWe did a 5 days trip to Santiago de Compostela, the team provided us with the pilgrims' credentials, maps and all the ad... Read more
- Review about another Fold n Visit tour5.0 - ExcellentThese guys could not have been more helpful. We simply wanted to hire bikes for our 5 day independent cycle from Porto t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Porto:
- Day 2 – Porto - Esposende,
- Day 3 – Esposende – Caminha.
- Day 4 – Caminha – Baiona:
- Day 5 – Baiona – Pontevedra:
- Day 6 – Pontevedra – Caldas de Reis
- Day 7 – Caldas de Reis – Santiago de Compostela
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Way of St. James -The Coast path
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fold n Visit booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for The Way of St. James -The Coast path (DELUXE - Supported Tour) - minimum 4 pax, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fold n Visit will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fold n Visit tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 198 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 81 km
- Caminha (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Baiona (Spain)
- 39 km
- Pontevedra (Spain)
- 19 km
- Caldas de Reis (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Way of St. James -The Coast path (DELUXE - Supported Tour) - minimum 4 pax via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,790 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours