Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
- Our saving
- US $ 536
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- Visit the Qutub Minar - tallest bricket brick minaret in the world - in Delhi.
- Discover the architectural grandeur of Agra Fort and Taj Mahal in Agra
- Jaipur sightseeing tour - Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal
- Attend the Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat in Varanasi on a boat
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ManojWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodHad a very enjoying momements.was with in our budget.supporttive staffs..Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Manoj, Namaste from India. Thank you so much for your review. We truly value your feedback and extremely happy to know you had a great time with us doing golden triangle tour with Varanasi. It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to exceed the expectations that our guests have of us. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the team who made your stay so memorable. The team thanks you for your gracious reviews and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- AAmandaPottWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent Job by Gets holidays. We are now planning our next trip with them soon. We are very happy with all the services they delivered. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Amanda, Firstly, thanks a lot for choosing to travel with us and taking out time to post your review. Our credo is Athithi Devo Bhava, which literally translates as "Guest is God", and honestly, I am truly delighted to note that my Team, stood up to your expectations. We take pride in our TEAM and their ability to execute with humility and yet being professional. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards, GeTS Team
- SShiraAmirWritten on June 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took a solo trip to Golden Triangle with Varanasi. I enjoyed my trip to the fullest. At first I thought I would not be able to enjoy the trip much being on my own. But, it came out to be more exciting each day. The journey allowed me flexibility like waking up on my own time, starting and ending each day as per my wish. In a group travel, everyone has to depend on each other. But I was free to do things on my own. Gets Holidays team assured me that they will take personal and professional care during my tour which they really did efficiently. Now I feel very confident and can take any tour being on my own. And it would happen again with Gets India only.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Shira, Greetings, thank you for having spared time to share your feedback. We thank you for sharing such a wonderful review, we are happy that you enjoyed traveling at your own pace and for loving all the arrangements we made for you. As a single and solo traveler, our main focus was to provide a safe, secure and yet an enjoyable trip which is why we booked for you an experienced driver and knowledgeable local speaking guides in each city. Our team always endeavors hard to customize each experience of our guests and appreciation such as from you motivates them to deliver better each time. We are pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your generous appreciation of our service levels has been conveyed to all our concerned staff. We look forward to welcoming you back many more times in near future. Best Regards / GeTS Team
- JJuneWritten on June 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took a solo trip to Golden Triangle with Varanasi and really had the most amazing holiday in India. At first I was a bit skeptical about travelling on my own. But I had a great time in India all thanks to gets holidays. I really enjoyed each day of my tour to the fullest and now I am very much confident and can take any tour being on my own. Hoping to discover more of India with Gets team soon. Thank you to the entire team for their wonderful services.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear June, Greetings from India. This is a short note to thank you for booking your trip with us! We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful time during your solo trip, when there is a solo female traveler, we put more emphasis on safety and security of our guests. Your positive feedback about the trip is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our Team. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you plan your next visit. Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- KKellyHWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat Tour worked as planned (No bad surprise) Thank you to our driver and specially our tour guide Hussain for a wonderful tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Guide in Varanasi and Delhi were good but not in the same page as Hussain. Hussain had great knowledge and ability to paint and has wonderful photography skills, had taken incredible photos of us in front of Taj Mahal to make our memories last a life time.We enjoyed the trip thoroughly and would highly recommend it to others. Sheeshram was a wonderful driver and provided an enjoyable ride for Golden Triangle Part (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) with interesting facts and laughs along the way. The best memories of Varanasi is the Aarti ceremony and sunrise boat ride. I highly recommend this company and this particular tour !Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Kelly, Greetings from India. We are delighted to learn about your wonderful experience with us. Your positive comments are a source of motivation for the team. It will be our pleasure to convey your compliments to ‘Hussain’ and ‘Sheeshram’ – the respective guide and driver which we assigned for your trip. We are pleased to know that you like the aarti ceremony and boat ride in Varanasi, which is the oldest living town in India and is also known as the spiritual capital of India. At GeTS our endeavor is to bring in guest delight ! Thank you for taking time out to share your feedback. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincere Regards / GeTS Team
- RRobertWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentOnce in a lifetime experience ! We are now back home and the tour went well as anticipated. It was a last minute booking, 10 days prior our trip, we booked online through TourRadar, GeTS Holidays staff made all the bookings instantly and sent us all the confirmation in three days after we paid the deposit, the pre-tour communication with them was excellent, special thanks to Anu and her Team Manager Santosh, who gave some valuable tips and suggested some extra activities, cooling class in Jaipur was one among them. There was one girl Ritu who was in touch with us throughout the trip checking on with us if we are doing okay and enjoying our trip, so we felt secured. Our driver Vijender was punctual and had a smile on his face always and the local tour guides were knowledgeable and shared with us the history and culture. I recommend this tour operator, we will use their services again !! Overall experience, decent and good.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Robert, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS for your trip to India and for taking out the time to post this endearing review. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our team and the services rendered. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Our team is renowned for, and are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your trip. I have shared your feedback with the entire team; especially with our Core Team and this will surely go a long way in motivating all of us for even higher levels of excellence. People are our key assets and we are fortunate to have a dedicated team of professionals who go the extra mile to delight guests with genuine care and personalized service. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back soon! Sincere Regards/GeTS Team
- PPeteWritten on June 7, 20184.0 - GoodUnforgettable Trip to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra & Varanasi! We visited India in April and all I can say is, it was amazing. We booked our trip with GeTS Holidays, we had a very professional driver for 7 days and he was very knowledgeable and provided great insight on our trip. His name was Suresh and he was very good at his job, polite, friendly and he made sure we were happy with everything. Varanasi driver was okay not as good as Suresh. We wanted to take him along with us but as we were taking a flight from Jaipur to Varanasi, unfortunately he could not accompany us to Varanasi. If there was a problem, he sorted it out immediately. We would recommend this trip to everyone and especially to book with GeTS Holidays, as they are very good at what they do and they do put their clients first. We had an amazing holiday, seen so much of India and met some lovely people. Thank you Suresh and GeTS Holidays ! Thanks again for making our trip enjoyable and memorable.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Pete, Namaste from India. It was a pleasure to plan your India trip with us and we thank you for sharing such a wonderful review. We are pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your trip and had a memorable experience. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our team and services It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to ‘Suresh’, one of our responsible and professional driver and the entire team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind feedback.. The team is truly glad to have been able to create some lasting memories. Our service philosophy encourages us to deliver efficient and personalized service to all our guests and your recognition of our service feels wonderful. Many thanks once again for taking time to share your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Sincere Regards/GeTS Team
- EEthanAdamsWritten on June 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing tour and wonderful experiences When in India plans and expectations do not always work at home and you have to be flexible but with GeTS Holidays and especially this trip, it was perfect and gave great memories, thanks to our professional local English speaking guides in each city and our driver Rakesh. It's a small group tour we booked but when we expressed our desire to travel on our own, they upgraded us to private tour without any additional cost, we really enjoyed our privacy and we can not thank them enough for this warm gesture. We were two women traveling and felt very comfortable and safe. Highly recommend this company !!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Ethan, Greetings from India. Thanks for appreciating our efforts to upgrade you to a private trip at the cost of a small group tour. It was a pleasure to plan your India trip and we thank you for sharing such a wonderful review about our company. It is delightful to know that you loved the services of our team. The team is truly glad to have been able to create some lasting memories. Our team always endeavors hard to customize each experience of our guests and appreciation such as from you motivates them to deliver better each time. It will be our pleasure to organize trip for you in your next visit. It will be our pleasure to convey your compliments to ‘Rakesh’ ,one of our responsible and professional driver. Many thanks once again for taking time to share your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- RrogerWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe took two tours with this company through tourradar ( one in North India through Rajasthan and one through kerala and South India ) and are so happy we chose them because everything went as promised. Everything from the pickup to the guides to the tour were as good as promised , infact some of the things not promised like the welcome gift and the extra transfer at the end of the trip were added without asking. we would surely recommend this company and not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Tourradar for introducing us to them.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Roger, Greetings from India.! Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback about your trip to North India and Kerala. It was a real pleasure having you as our guest. We are glad to note that you loved our services. We are also delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of the selected hotels and overall hospitality. We are grateful for kind words of appreciation. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience in India and are glad to know that we were able to create fond memories. We look forward to welcome you back on another holiday in future. Kind Regards/GeTS Team.
- AGastridWritten on May 14, 20182.0 - Rather poor-Every day new guides and drivers and sometimes additinal different guides at the spots creates very hectic feeling. no group feeling. no "relation"with the tour guide since these change at every new destination. I have made the tip to gets travel to have 1 guide travel with the group - very small group staying in different hotels between the group members which does not enhance the group connectivity. - get's travel people meeting us only for 5 minutes at arrival in hotels just to repeat the program we have on paper does not add any value at all. They do not porientate people around in a place.nHowever, when I did have a problem with 1 hotel I contacted gets travel and had no reply at all. had to take care of the changes in booking myself (still have not heard from gets travel on this subject by the way) - gets travel was good in customer orientation while helping me to make the booking and pay. Once in India it was totally different. - hotels are very bad and very low priced in the low season I have booked this trip . Found the overall price of the trip therefore much much too expensive.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Astrid, Greetings of the day and thanks for your feedback ! May we offer you our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay. Thank you for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us. I have made careful note of all the feedback you have shared and assure you that we have taken up each point with the seriousness it rightly deserves. It is disappointing that we were unable to live up to your expectations. To have even one guest leave us with anything less than a positive impression of his trip, pains us greatly. We also recognize that at times we make mistakes - it is important that we learn from these mistakes and continuously improve. In our business, managing each aspect of our guest’s trip is critical. As a company, we believe that guests only share feedback when they feel an organization and its people are committed to learning and self-development. Each comment from our guests allows us to reflect on our systems & processes and make them better. Additionally, I am pleased to share that we have already implemented new training initiatives to address the issues which you have raised. Based on your detailed feedback, below is the sum-up of the clarifications on the many points you have raised. During the several calls and emails exchanges prior your confirmations, we did explain all the points regarding guides that they will be different local guides in each city, in each of our advertised tours in TourRadar, you can find the below mentioned under the column ‘What's included’ which is self explanatory. At GeTS, we aim to support local guides who have specialized and comprehensive knowledge of the regions you visit. We provide English speaking local guides at each destination of your trip, the chosen local guide will strike a great balance between knowledgeable storytelling, humor, and giving you sufficient space and personal time to enjoy the awe-inspiring sites. He will provide information on the places you are travelling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues. If you were interested in diving deeper into the local culture at a specific site, you can count on your assigned local speaking guide. We informed you that you will be accompanied by Ronald x 02 for your Golden Triangle with Amritsar part and Erica was the traveler who accompanied you for Golden Triangle, it was not something that was brought into your notice at the last minute. So Basically for the first 05 Days, you were persons traveling together and for the Amritsar extension, you were 03 persons traveling together. 01 Double (Ronald x 02) + + 01 Single (Astrid ) for Golden Triangle with Amritsar 01 Single (Erica) for Golden Triangle Normally my colleague Ritu - our guest relationship executive (who was keeping in touch by WhatsApp / Phone, she was following up with all of you, so if you had any inconveniences, you could have let her know, you had our email address and phone number (you could have sent us a mail or asked Ritu to pass on the message to us – we would have solved it then). We did not get anything from you regarding the hotel in Amritsar, but your guide conveyed to our file operator Vaseem that you wanted to change the hotel to Radisson Blue where Ronald was staying (He payed for Deluxe Hotel and you paid for Standard Hotel) obviously if you compare the two hotels, you will end up getting disappointed. Actually for PR residency, Amritsar, we have never received any complaints so far from any of our previous guests. 1) We have used this hotel several times in the past for most of our guests and have got great feedback from almost everybody, you can check their TripAdvisor accreditation where they have around 83% positive reviews, however, we had taken your feedback very strictly and have escalated the matter to the higher management of the hotel which is why they also agreed to offer a Suite room for you but till the time we informed you for the same, you booked the hotel by yourself online. As we had booked and paid to the hotel earlier and as per the cancellation policy it was non-refundable, last minute change of hotel was not possible but upgradation we managed for you to suite room but you did not avail this. Please be rest assured, that I have discussed your feedback with my team with the seriousness that it deserves and the same will not be repeated in the future. Thank you again for giving us a chance to serve you. The team and I will make every endeavor to ensure we are able to make distinct improvements for your future trips with us. Best Regards / GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT DELHI
- DAY 02: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 03: DELHI - AGRA (205 KMS/APPROX. 4-5 HRS)
- DAY 04: AGRA - JAIPUR [260 KMS /APPROX. 5-6 HRS] VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI
- DAY 05: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 06: JAIPUR-VARANASI [BY FLIGHT]
- DAY 07: VARANASI SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 08: VARANASI-DELHI [BY FLIGHT] – DEPARTURE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour. You can see this additional surcharge on the booking page.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
This tour includes arrival and departure transfers on the first and last day of the tour, so you don't have to worry about a thing from the moment you touch down!
What sort of transport will be used?
There are different vehicles used as per the capacity. AC Indigo car will be used for 2 People, AC Innova Car for 3-5 People, and AC Tempo Traveller Car for 6-11 People.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Varanasi6 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Varanasi6 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Varanasi6 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Varanasi6 seats left$128$770-17%USD $642
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Varanasi8 seats left$138$830-17%USD $693
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Varanasi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $536 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $536 for Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 222 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 739 km
- Varanasi (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $536 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,046 tours in Asia
- covered by 312 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi