2 Day Athens Sailing Getaway!
- Our saving
- US $ 373
- Age range
- 6 to 75 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- RegWritten on September 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome!!! These professionals ensured we had the best services and trip ever! We are already planning our next holiday with them...Show detailed ratings
- IMIroWritten on September 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful time with Trails Beyond crew in a lovely 2day sailing trip in the islands of Egina, Moni and Agistri, near Athens. It was ideal for a short escape from the city. The trip with the boat was lovely as we were lucky enough to have the wind to enjoy some sailing hours, with our very experienced Captain, Stavros, who alongside with Danai offered us a very comfortable, unique experience of the Greek islands. We thank Trails Beyond for their beautiful and polite hosting, their wonderful cooking and their enthusiasm and love for the service they offer! Non commercial, human and different experience! We will definitely going to chose them again!Show detailed ratings
- EEleniWritten on December 2, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- VangelisWritten on December 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentA very nice experience of a 2-day sailing trip in Argosaronic (Athens). The tour guide, Danai, was very friendly and showed us very beautiful places to swim, eat and enjoy the nature of the islands. I would definitely recommend this trip to someone visiting Athens and I will certainly do it again.Show detailed ratings
- GeorgeWritten on December 2, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- GeorgeWritten on December 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent sailing experience in Athens and in Saronic sea, lot of amazing and unforgettable memories of the scenery and with our tour guide Danae, I look forward to come back again.Show detailed ratings
- SStavrosWritten on November 30, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- IoannisWritten on November 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a great experience -- one can only understand what Greece really looks like, if she gets this local perspective!Show detailed ratings
- IFIlektraWritten on November 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great, one of the best experiences. The guys were very friendly, hospitable and informative. I would definitely recommend this sailing tour with Trails Beyond if you want to get to know and have fun on board. :)Show detailed ratings
- ZZefiWritten on November 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentJust perfect! Great crew!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 17, 2016
I assume the cabins are small and was wondering if it can fit 2 suit cases or do we need to make alternative arrangements for our luggage?
Well, generally in the sailing yachts, space is limited and is preferable if you carry soft luggage, instead of suitcases, as they fit easier in the boat.
However, if you are traveling for a long time and you have nowhere else to leave your luggage, we could arrange it for you (for example, you can leave them secure in our offices) and you could just carry with you what you need for these 2 days.
If you want to have them with you in any case, we will find space in the yacht (i.e. under the living room's table).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
2 Day Athens Sailing Getaway!
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens2 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens8 seats left$12USD $373
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Athens2 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Athens8 seats left$12USD $373
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Athens2 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Athens8 seats left$12USD $373
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens2 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens8 seats left$12USD $373
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $373 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $373 for 2 Day Athens Sailing Getaway!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 6 km
- Moni Eginas (Greece)
- 8 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 46 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $373 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day Athens Sailing Getaway! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Day Athens Sailing Getaway!