Imperial City Tour Morocco
- Age Range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Rather Poor
- AayalahlouaniWritten on May 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood , thanks for help we love moroccoShow detailed ratings
- LLenaWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentMoroccan Style takes us to a hot, dry land bordered on the east and south by the Sahara, on the west by the by the Atlantic, and on the north by the Mediterranean Sea. If you're visiting Marrakesh for the first time, and want to be in the heart of the action, the best area to stay is Sirocco d‘Amour. It’s a Riad Boutique Hotel. Like Marrakesh, Riad has its own history. And it will be very interesting to know there something new for yourself. You will definitely like the courtyard with gorgeous lanterns. It is impossible to see such anywhere else. Unique furniture and design it’s all about Sirocco d‘Amour. The number of intricate patterns used in one room can be overwhelming to the Western eye, but when an elaborately tiled floor is tempered by a dusty saffron wall, the result is both elegance and austerity. You’ll find, among native pieces, tables carved from Syria, candlesticks from Egypt, billowing fabrics from India, Kenya, and beyond. Sirocco d‘Amour Boutique Hotel is a small part of Morocco. www.siroccodamour.com.Show detailed ratingsTrek in Morocco commented on this reviewWe are very happy to hear that you had great experience in Morocco with our guide, Thank you again for choosing to travel with us.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival to Marrakech Airport
- Day 02: Marrakech – Guided tour – Settat – Casablanca
- Day 03: Folds back – guided tour of the monuments – Volubilis – Meknès – Hotel 250 kms
- Day 04: Meknès – Guided tour – Fès, the spiritual and cultural capital of the country-70 kms.
- Day 05: Fès – guided tour of the monuments – continuation with Midelte harms the hotel-250 kms
- Day 06: Erfoud – dunes of Merzouga – throats Todra, night in the valley of Dadès
- Day 07: Throats Dades – Kelaa el Me Gouna – Ouarzazate – collar Tichka – Marrakech
- Day 08: Transfer to the airport, end of our services.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include some pick up and drop off services?
This tour does not include pick up and drop off.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What is the itinerary for this tour?
Below is the itinerary for this tour:
DAY 01: Arrival to Marrakech Airport - Whatever the hour of your arrival, day or night, a member of our team comes to take you to the hotel to the Medina. If your hour of arrival allows it, beginning of the dynasty’s visit of the city of Marrakech and its curiosities. Transfer by minibus or 4WD to the hotel – average category, double room equipped with hot shower and toilets. Half-board.
DAY 02: Marrakech – Guided tour – Settat – Casablanca – Reduction Hotel Visits famous city, of all the charms, city known as red of the artists, visits in the car of the gardens of Menara with its basin and its olive-trees, then Jardin of Majorette with the exotic species of the flowers that Yves SAINT LAURENT introduced, then the tombs Saadiens-Palate of Badiaa, Bahia and souks and medina, lunch into full medina in a local restaurant, then towards 14H00, continuation towards Rabat while passing by the famous mosque of Hassan II in
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trek in Morocco booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Imperial City Tour Morocco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trek in Morocco will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek in Morocco tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 156 km
- Settat (Morocco)
- 59 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 213 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 45 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 188 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 116 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,630 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Imperial City Tour Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial City Tour Morocco