Great Britain New Year - 7 Days
- Admire York’s architecture and culture
- Discover the iconic Hadrian's Wall
- Visit the bold Scottish Highlands
- Wander the cobbled streets of Edinburgh
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
Start and end in London! With the christmas & new year tour Great Britain New Year - 7 Days, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through London, England and 9 other destinations in Europe. Great Britain New Year - 7 Days includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Expat Explore Travel:Write a review
- Alexander Peirce's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour did for us exactly what we wanted, specifically, 'A Taste of England'. Having explored the South East of Engla... Read more
- Ralph Richardson's review about another Expat Explore Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent value for money! Our tour leader Mike was exceptionally knowledgeable, humorous and attentive.
- Review about another Expat Explore Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentWould have liked a tour of London highlights included in the Tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cambridge - Yorkshire
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Gretna Green - Scottish Highlands
- Day 3: Glen Coe - Loch Ness - New Year's Eve in Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 5: Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
- Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Britain New Year - 7 Days
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from London7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $1,315Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Great Britain New Year - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,679 km.
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 193 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 168 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 398 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 160 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 128 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours