Wanderlands Bali - 8 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Wanderlands Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Gili Trawangan
- Learn to catch a wave or simply snorkel in crystal-clear seas
- Get swept up in the infectious spirit of the Balinese people
- See wild monkeys and shop for bargains at the local markets
- Indulge in delicious Balinese food and dance the night away
- DAY 1 - Canggu
- DAY 2 - Canggu
- DAY 3 - Ubud
- DAY 4 - Ubud
- DAY 5 - Ubud
- DAY 6 - Gili Trawangan
- DAY 7 - Gili Trawangan
- DAY 8 - Gili Trawangan
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Amy· May 29th, 2020Would do again in heartbeatWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Amy, Thank you for the amazing review! We are very happy to hear you would like to do it again, maybe have a look at our Philippines or Fiji tour ;)Trip date: January 2020
- SUshelly· March 31st, 2020Very disappointed with the tour as We all paid a lot of money for it. Definitely not worth doing this tour as u can easily plan it better yourself & stay in better accommodations. The surfer instructor was very incompetent he had no idea about health &... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Shelly, Thank you for the feedback we do appreciate positive or negative reviews. I understand the frustration you have with the surfing instructor and this has been passed onto the management, We do have to disagree on calling Kuta beach for... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- MAMichael· March 31st, 2020The tour guide, Missy, tried her best. Accommodations were very poor. Transportation was very poor. The tour itself is very no frills as we didn’t get to see some of the key staples in Bali such as some of the famous temples and water gardens further... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Micheal, Thank you for the feedback we appreciate all positive and negative reviews. Sorry to hear you did not like the accommodation we clearly state on our website where we stay one has been voted the best accommodation in Indonesia so please... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- SJSimran· March 10th, 2020Great experience - met some great people and the tour guides were fab!Wanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Simran, thank you for your review! It's awesome to hear that you've met so many great people on our Bali tour and had a wonderful time with us and our tour guides! Much love, Team WanderlandsTrip date: February 2020
- JJonathanHills· March 10th, 2020Sarah was awesome and took care of everyone very well.Wanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Jonathan, thank you for your review and your kind words for your group leader Sarah! We hope you've enjoyed your Wanderlands Bali tour and thank you for being part of it. Much love & take care, Team WanderlandsTrip date: March 2020
- KKaylaMah· March 10th, 2020This tour was amazing! All of the activities and our tour leader Sarah were amazing. Ubud was my favourite part and all of the extra excursions like scuba diving and the hike were well worth doing as extra! I would highly recommend doing this tour to... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Kayla, thank you for your review and your recommendation! It's amazing to hear that you've had a great time with us in Bali and that you've enjoyed Ubud especially as well as scuba diving and the hike :) And thank you for your sweet words for our... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- DYDAVID· March 8th, 2020The tour was much better than I expected! The activities that were planned were really good and I specially enjoyed the days in Ubud! I was on the tour by myself and we had a really good group and we all got along very well. Sarahjane was an amazing... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi David, thank you for your review and recommendation! It's awesome to hear that you've had a wonderful time with us in Bali and especially enjoyed our stay in lovely Ubud! And thank you for your sweet words for our group leader Sarahjane, we... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- FFabienneSchwenke· February 27th, 2020Fabi - Highlights - Snorkelling, first temple was great view and scenery, glad we got to try coffee plantation, volcano restaurant was great, all 3 accomodations were great, rice fields were nice, waterfall very touristic Improve on: maybe... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Fabienne, thank you very much for your review! :D It was awesome to have you on tour with us in Bali and we're super happy to hear that you've had a really good time and that you've enjoyed all the activities like snorkelling, the coffee plantation... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- SWSophie· February 9th, 2020Amazing trip! Fantastic organisation, Sarah Jane kept us informed perfectly with everything that was happening throughout. She was also training a new guide and has been doing an amazing job! The tour itself has been well thought out and hits all the... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Sophie, thank you so much for your review and recommendation! This means a lot to us :) It's so awesome that you've enjoyed our Bali tour and especially the rice fields. Yes, we wished you would have stayed with us for the extension, too! Thank you... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Qudrat· February 9th, 2020Before coming to Bali on this tour, I had no idea that it will be this spectacular. I would say its a must go on trip. Ubud and Gili were definitely the main highlights of the tour for me. Rice terraces in Ubud and Gili overall would be on my head... Show moreWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Qudrat, thank you so much for your review! It's so awesome to hear that you've had the best time with us in Bali and that you've enjoyed Ubud and Gili T especially. Thanks for being part of our Wanderlands family. We hope you'll always remember this... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday20 May, 2021EnglishThursday27 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Monday24 May, 2021EnglishMonday31 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Friday28 May, 2021EnglishFriday4 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Thursday3 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday10 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Monday7 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday14 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Friday11 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday18 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Thursday17 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday24 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday28 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- Friday25 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$792
- 8 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday8 Jul, 2021$792Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday12 Jul, 2021$792Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday16 Jul, 2021$792Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday22 Jul, 2021$792Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday26 Jul, 2021$792Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $72 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are flights included?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Do you have any advice on daily expenses during the trip?
- What about tipping during the tour?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Do you provide an invitation letter for a visa?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the entrance fees to the sights visited included in the tour cost?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar