Garden Route & Cape Winelands
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 60
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Jeffreys Bay
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Betty's Bay
- Paddle through the staggering scenery and abundant birdlife of Wilderness
- Zipline through dramatic scenery and over waterfalls in the Tsitsikamma forest
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive Cape Town - Wilderness National Park - Sedgefield
- Day 2: Sedgefield - Knysna - Tsitsikamma National Park - Jeffreys Bay
- Day 3: Jeffreys Bay - Addo Elephant National Park - Jeffreys Bay
- Day 4: Jeffreys Bay - Oudtshoorn
- Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Stellenbosch
- Day 6: Stellenbosch - Cape Winelands - L'Agulhas
- Day 7: L'Agulhas - Hermanus - Depart Cape Town
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Belinda· July 8th, 2019Isaac was the best, always going out of his way to accommodate everyone in everyway. Had a great time with him and the tour was fab, hope I get Isaac again on another tour, definitely recommendHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks so much for this excellent feedback, Belinda. We've made sure Isaac get this praise and thanks again for taking the time to rate your Hotspots2c experience. Always keep'on adventuirn' - from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: June 2019
- Sarah· May 11th, 2019Fantastic tour on an amazing route with so many activities and stops packed in! Paul was very knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the trip and made it all the more enjoyable. Would highly recommend the 5 or 7 day tour with Hotspots2cHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks for taking time to let us know you liked the route on tour with your guide Paul. We made sure to inform him of this excellent review. Appreciate the fact that you'll recommend us to your friends and family - we look forward to show them around... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- KKeithRhead· April 12th, 2019An excellent day with an excellent guideHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks for the excellent 5-star review :) We really appreciate it - keep'on adventuring, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: April 2019
- MMelanieBrown· February 23rd, 2019This was without doubt the best holiday I have ever had! The things we got to see and do were amazing, accommodation excellent and Uriel is a fantastic tour guide! We were cared for and made to feel relaxed and comfortable every step of the wayHotspots2c commented on this review5-stars all the way! Thanks for taking the time to let us know you loved this trip. Our office team and your tour guide certainly appreciate the praise and positive feedback. What an honour to be considered as your BEST HOLIDAY ever! But it will only be... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- RCRaffaella· January 9th, 2019FOr the 2-day tour I had Uriel as a guide and he was also excellentHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks for the sweet and short review, super stoked to know you loved your tour guide and the trip. Keep'on adventuring - from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: December 2018
- reginamjohnsongmailcom· April 22nd, 2018Uriel was a fantastic guide. He was very informative regarding the sights and history of South Africa... and he also had his fingers on the pulse of each traveler. I as so impressed by his personal concern about not only regarding our physical comforts... Show moreHotspots2c commented on this reviewUriel is the man! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback of your trip. Keep'on adventuring, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: April 2018
- Albina· March 23rd, 2018Great tour with the amazing guides. We had three on the different parts of the trip, and all of them were friendly, welcoming and helping with the advice, transportation, luggage. I felt really taken care of like a family member. The group was small and... Show moreHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks for recommending Hotspots2c tours and this combo tour. I bet you are already longing to head back to the land of contrasts... South Africa misses you! And there is still so much left to explore. Hope to see you back here soon. Keep'on... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- KWKathleen· February 17th, 2018The trip was great but a lot more driving than we anticipated. It felt like we spent more time in the van than with our day activities. The guide, Isaac, was exceptional and we enjoyed our Traveling companions. The accommodations were wow, except for... Show moreHotspots2c commented on this reviewOh, Africa..she is vast and the adventures and must-see sights are not always close together. But, yeah - I bet you agree it was all worth it in the end. Luckily we do stop at regular intervals to give time to stretch legs and allow some much-needed... Show moreTrip date: February 2018
- MLMinjung· November 19th, 2017Very nice, beautiful and amazing tour. High recommend!Hotspots2c commented on this reviewBig ups for the shoutout and the review. Thanks for recommending our 7day combo tour - we'll make sure your friends and family also have a good time when they visit South Africa.. bet it's gonna be soon. Alwaus adventure, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: November 2017
- CMCynthia· June 13th, 2017Maudi was knowledgeable and friendly. My favorite part was Addo National Park. The backpacker hostels were fineHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks Cynthia for this top-score review. Addo Elephant National Park is most certainly a highlight with many, offering many sort-after encounters with the Big 5 (we hope you got to see your fair share!). Until we meet again, and I know you'll be back... Show moreTrip date: June 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With Flexibility
- Monday24 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$740
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday31 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$740Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the accommodation used based on the tour price?
- Does this tour accept solo travellers?
- Is the price based on single occupancy?
- What time does the tour starts on Day 1?
- Can you help us with our visas if needed?
- Do have the selections of accommodation?
- Can I get a private room for myself and my guest?
- What time will the pick ups be?
- Does this trip have an age requirement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- South Africa from Cape Town
- South africa Explorer
- Small group tour
- 7 days South africa
- Operators in Africa
- Addo Elephant Park
- Explorer tours
- Addo Elephant Park tours
- South Africa tours
- Africa tours
- Garden Route
- Addo Elephant Park