Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- US $ 7,695
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Longyearbyen and end in Reykjavik! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland , you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Longyearbyen to Reykjavik and through Longyearbyen, Svalbard and 3 other destinations. Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Marlene Rhyner's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentEnergy and enthusiasm of Tour guide
- Simone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodMissed the northern lights, but it didn’t matter. There was so much more to this trip. Waterfalls, guisers, glaciers, bl... Read more
- Roslyn Gilchrist's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat guide, saw lots of wonderful sights which made up for missing the Northern Lights
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation day in Longyearbyen
- Day 2-5: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 6-7: Greenland Sea
- Day 8: Eastern Greenland
- Day 12: Denmark Straight
- Day 13: Disembarkation Day in Akureyri
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Longyearbyen13 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $7,695Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Longyearbyen13 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $8,095Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $7,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7695 for Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland , but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,435 km.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,051 km
- North East Greenland National Park (Greenland)
- 664 km
- Scoresbysund (Greenland)
- 720 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers