Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 7,893
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Longyearbyen and end in Reykjavik! With the polar tour Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland , you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Longyearbyen, Svalbard and 3 other destinations. Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Nancy Gutierrez's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe poor rating is for Tour Radar, not for the actual Intrepid Iceland tour. Every request-email to Tour Radar prompted ... Read more
- Falko Lehmann's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, but Intrepid should have definitely declared it as a youth tour. If you're older than 25 you're an oldie let... Read more
- Carmen Marisa Villaroman's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodReally awesome! I enjoyed it immensely plus our guide Jay was so accommodating to everyone's personal wants to the tour.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation day in Longyearbyen
- Day 2-5: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 6-7: Greenland Sea
- Day 8: Eastern Greenland
- Day 12: Denmark Straight
- Day 13: Disembarkation Day in Akureyri
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Longyearbyen13 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$202USD $7,893Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $7,893 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7893 for Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland , but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,435 km.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,051 km
- North East Greenland National Park (Greenland)
- 664 km
- Scoresbysund (Greenland)
- 720 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,893 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers