Best of Greece
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Discover gems of ancient Greece
- Explore the volcanic island of Santorini
- Party on the infamous Mykonos
- Swim in breathtaking crystal clear seas
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios, Athens
- Day 10: Athens
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SVStefan· October 12th, 2020It was a great tour, with some amazing food and sights. But I paid 50% (~600) for it, and I don't think it would have been worth the full ~1200 price.Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi Stefan, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: September 2020
- Jaya· October 12th, 2020It was a good trip and guide was great. However, i wished Santorini was not taken out of list because of UK as they was other nationalities in group. Hotel in Ios could have been better one. Some people in group were attention seekers and talkative,... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Jaya, thank you for your review , hopefull we'll have Santorini back on the itinerary for the 2021 season , unfortunately as you may already know this was due to the UK Foreing Office travel advice . Thank you.Trip date: September 2020
- AJAnaeka· October 20th, 2019It was a great combination of tours and free time.Trip date: September 2019
- Stephanie· September 25th, 2019Overall this was an amazing holiday. I was a bit worried about traveling so late in the season but it was still very fun. Our guide is a lovely spirit with a fun vibe. The group was a good balance of ages and personalitiesTrip date: September 2019
- RGRachel· September 20th, 2019Great tour, excellent price. Overall we had some pretty good luck with weather, with our group, and of course our superb tour guide. Felt like we got to do and see a lot, and was very appreciative at how often he organized meals for us. Accommodations... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JWJennifer· August 18th, 2019I had a fantastic trip from Athens to Mykonos and then Santorini including the last island that we stop IOS island. the trip is very well organised and thanks to Our tour guide Stefanos and Aris you guys are very kind and helpful.Trip date: July 2019
- VMVeronica· August 17th, 2019The location was a dream destination for me. It was just as I had dreamed it would be. All the accommodations, except Athens, needed some work. Mikonos hotel had bad door handles. At times I felt I would be left with the door handle in my hand. The... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- CCCharlie· July 27th, 2019Great tour run by Alex, met some amazing people and the tour around the Greek islands was a once in a life time experience!Trip date: May 2019
- Liam· June 17th, 2019Just finished up our Greece tour with Kostas Kark. Kostas was very knowledgeable and funny!! Showed us all the Greek hot spots and really made our tour amazing. Can't wait to return to this beautiful country!!Trip date: June 2019
- David· June 15th, 2019This was one of the best tours of my life. The hotels had such amazing views and great pools. Ios was my favorite island, but each island had it's own beautyTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday26 Apr, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday3 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishMonday10 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishMonday17 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishMonday24 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishMonday31 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,729Only Pay $85 Deposit
- 5 Other Unavailable Departures
- -45%Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishMonday7 Jun, 2021$2,729$1,5000% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday14 Jun, 2021$2,829$1,5550% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday21 Jun, 2021$2,829$1,5550% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday28 Jun, 2021$2,829$1,5550% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021$2,829$1,5550% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meals included?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Are the flights included?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar