Best of Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 1,045
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Discover gems of ancient Greece
- Explore the volcanic island of Santorini
- Party on the infamous Mykonos
- Swim in breathtaking crystal clear seas
- Rather Poor
- MSmarielaWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved the experience! I highly recommend Travel Talk and This tour! Kostas as the best tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- PMPhoebeWritten on July 30, 20184.0 - GoodHad the best time in Greece with travel talk. The itinerary is very loose and gives guests th option in every place. Very happy would definitely travel with them again. Alex was an amazing tour guide very entertaining and always lovelyShow detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on August 21, 20174.0 - GoodOur tour guide Kosta was awesome! I highly recommend this trip if you wanna tick off Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Ios and truly live out the lyrics of Charlene's I've never been to me! History in Athens, party, sunsets and beach out in Mykonos, the beauty of Santorini and the drinkfest of Ios, you will do it all! The showers in Mykonos were a bit hit and miss, but all hotels are amazingly located, close to the action, with beautiful views.Show detailed ratings
- MMegNWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing places, lovely group and an excellent tour leader. Naya went above and beyond.Show detailed ratings
- EEmWatsWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing places, lovely group and an excellent tour guide. Naya was very knowledgeable and friendly. Went above and beyond.Show detailed ratings
- EEmWatsWritten on August 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing places, lovely crew, fantastic tour guide. Naya made everything easy.Show detailed ratings
- RJReemWritten on July 31, 20174.0 - GoodI did the 'Best of Greece Tour' with Travel Talk and loved it! Our tour guide Alex was awesome, very knowledgable and we loved his enthusiasm and humour! We also had Naya introduce us to Athens at the beginning of the tour and she was just as amazing albeit the short time we had with her. Transportation between and on each island was great, accomodation was very good (all hotels on the islands had very nice pools), and in particular I really rate the first hotel we stayed at in Athens mainly because of the great location and delicious breakfast. This was the first time I had booked a tour with Travel Talk and after my experience, I would definitely look to book with them again.Show detailed ratings
- JJasonWritten on October 18, 20161.0 - BadBEWARE OF FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!! I have been keeping an eye on the tour radar reviews for travel talk tours ever since coming back from a shambolic tour earlier in the year. It has become pretty clear to me that travel talk post fake positive reviews on here to balance out any negative feedback they get from poorly run tours. Every time a real customer posts a negative review goes up an incredibly positive review appears for the very same tour. The same fake accounts seems to usually review 2 separate tours also making them even more obviously fake. For my particular tour for example there was a 5* review from a person with a name that certainly did not belong to anyone on the tour. This (presumably fake) 'person' also reviewed a totally separate tour that took place at the same time as the first review (hundreds of miles away). There is no way I can confirm this (despite how painfully obvious the fake reviews are when you read through them) but I would advise to look into your holiday booking carefully and really dig into the reviews before booking anything with Travel Talk.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewMay we make it clear that we do not post fake reviews, as you are familiar with Tourradar.com review site , when ever you write a review about a certain tour and you state the departure dates of the tour your went on and if someone else writes a review and went on a departure date either a week before yours or a week or so after yours it always states 1st of that month, you cannot enter for example August 23rd or departed of August 6th , it will state as departed August 1st. We do value all our customers feedback, if you have a complaint about the tour you went on we are more than happy to look into it, all you have to do is contact our Reservation department by email and your query will be looked into it and dealt with accordingly. Thank you.
- kellyegg89Written on September 21, 20161.0 - BadOur tour guide was a nightmare - so unprofessional. She bitched about members of the tour to other members of the tour. Made snide comments if we didn't want to do 'optional' group activities and generally made the tour an unpleasant experience. Every time were trusted her recommendations it turned out to be a truly awful restaurants that she was only taking us to because if we all went she would get free food and drinks (I mean literally - one time it was some seating above a greasy take-away that cost more than the fancy garden restaurant over the road). Every thing was too much effort for her. It was my 7th tour and the worst tour I've been on. Greece is beautiful - but go with another company!Show detailed ratings
- kellyegg89Written on September 21, 20162.0 - Rather poorOur tour guide was quite unhelpful and seemed to be put-out by any questions we had. When we were in Mykonos at the end of the local tour, one of the girls on the tour asked if we could be pointed in the direction of an off-licence and was told "actually its quite complicated so i cant tell you". Also on this day, we weren't able to get lunch until about 4pm due to ferry timing etc (which was fine) but we were still told to meet for dinner at 8.30 for a group dinner. When someone asked if we could make it an hour later as many of us felt this was quite soon after lunch, he was snapped at and told if he didn't want to go to dinner with her, he didn't have to. He was only expressing the views of several tour members, we still would have liked to have gone for dinner as a whole group, instead we went in two separate groups. The local tours we received were quite poor as our guide didn't seem particularly knowledgable. In Santorini specifically, the walking tour lasted around 5mins, we were shown where the bus stop was and then the tour guide announced the end of the tour! In addition were we often made to feel that free time wasn't exactly free time, almost made to feel guilty about not wanted to do optional activities. The restaurants that were recommended by our guide were consistently really bad. While these were 'optional' when we said we didn't want to go to one as a group we were told "well i'll have to cancel my reservation" and as a group were scalded for not wanting to go to an optional restaurant. On our first full day in Ios we were given our feedback forms early. Once these were filled in, it was as though our guide totally gave up. We went on a boat trip that our guide said she was really exciting about, but when we got there she had not booked herself on. It later transpired that she hadn't booked on because her previous tour had booked her on and paid for her to be on the trip. Although no-one was made aware of this expectation in anyway, we were made to feel quite bad about it. That night she told a couple of girls on our tour that she had "another tour in a couple of weeks and hopes the people are better". The girls were understandably quite offended. At dinner that night she smoked a joint and said "i probably shouldn't do this but its nearly the end". She also got a tattoo and requested that we wait for her while she did so. Once we got back to Athens our guide pushed past one of the boys on the way into the hotel and said "nice to see you're in a hurry now" - we think this was in reference to wanting to go for an 'optional meal' a little later than the guide wanted to. We were then given our room keys. There was some trouble with a room for a few remaining girls (in that that had to share and had booked not to). While they were trying to sort this, our guide said that they needed to talk to travel talk as we pay them and not her, then she literally ran out of the hotel and was never seen by us again. When we emailed travel talk about this we were told it was because she had a transfer to get, but we knew this wasn't true as she told us she was going back to her flat in Athens that night. Travel talk have failed to take responsibility at any time for any of these issues. They took 36 days to respond to my complaint and I had to make an official ABTA complaint before they would get back to me. I received an email response dodging the worst bits of my complaints and making excuses for other points in my complaint. Avoid this company as best you can, you would have a much better time with Contiki or Top Deck.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Kelly, thank you for your review we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. I understand you have received our reply, we have apologize for the delayed reply and for any inconvenience it has caused you . We have not dodged any points we tried to explain best in detail all the points you had brought up in your complaint. Thank you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios, Athens
- Day 10: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Discover Greece with Travel Talk Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals included?
9 breakfasts are included on the tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at the Arion Hotel in Athens. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive into Athens at any time, however, there is a meeting at 7pm where you will meet your tour guide & fellow travellers which is followed by an optional group dinner. The start point of this tour is Arion Hotel, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Best of Greece
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$913$1,958-47%USD $1,045+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$913$1,958-47%USD $1,045+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$951$2,038-47%USD $1,087+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$979$2,098-47%USD $1,119+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$951$2,038-47%USD $1,087+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$979$2,098-47%USD $1,119+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,016$2,178-47%USD $1,162+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,100$2,358-47%USD $1,258+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,081$2,318-47%USD $1,237+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,081$2,318-47%USD $1,237+ $249 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,045 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1045 for Best of Greece, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,045 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece