Best of Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 1,280
- Discover gems of ancient Greece
- Explore the volcanic island of Santorini
- Party on the infamous Mykonos
- Swim in breathtaking crystal clear seas
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios, Athens
- Day 10: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JenniferWritten on August 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic trip from Athens to Mykonos and then Santorini including the last island that we stop IOS island. the trip is very well organised and thanks to Our tour guide Stefanos and Aris you guys are very kind and helpful.Review collected by Travel Talk
- VeronicaWritten on August 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The location was a dream destination for me. It was just as I had dreamed it would be. All the accommodations, except Athens, needed some work. Mikonos hotel had bad door handles. At times I felt I would be left with the door handle in my hand. The shower... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- CharlieWritten on July 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour run by Alex, met some amazing people and the tour around the Greek islands was a once in a life time experience!Review collected by Travel Talk
- LiamWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just finished up our Greece tour with Kostas Kark. Kostas was very knowledgeable and funny!! Showed us all the Greek hot spots and really made our tour amazing. Can't wait to return to this beautiful country!!
- DavidWritten on June 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was one of the best tours of my life. The hotels had such amazing views and great pools. Ios was my favorite island, but each island had it's own beautyReview collected by Travel Talk
- AlinaWritten on June 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was incredible. Everything was planned for us, but we had open days if we wanted to do our own excursions. Our tour guide, Stefanos, was amazing! We didn’t have to worry about catching ferries or buses because Stefanos has it all planned. We... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- KateWritten on June 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was an AMAZING tour/trip!! For a first timer to Greece, I appreciated the itinerary giving a us time in Greek hot spots. There was plenty of guided parts, with time to do your own thing, if you chose. The hotels were nice (some more than others, loved... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- KelseyWritten on June 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best of Greece tour is an amazing experience and the trip turned out better then I hoped for! Stefanos is incredibly knowledgeable and so kind to everyone. The hotels were all decent with WIFI and air conditioning (I thought we would be staying in... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- PipWritten on June 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Stefanos was amazing. Definitely made the trip great! His knowledge was amazing and he was a fantastic guide. Highly recommend a tour with him!Review collected by Travel Talk
- HCHaleyWritten on June 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing, and I am so glad I got to experience it. The locations were great as well as the tour guide, but it would be much cheaper to plan out the trip yourself rather than with the travel agent. I expected a little more accommodation given the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals included?
9 breakfasts are included on the tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at the Arion Hotel in Athens. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive into Athens at any time, however, there is a meeting at 7pm where you will meet your tour guide & fellow travellers which is followed by an optional group dinner. The start point of this tour is Arion Hotel, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Discover Greece with Travel Talk Tours
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Best of Greece
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Athens0 seats left$61USD $1,977+ $237 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$1,359$2,639-52%USD $1,280
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,280 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece