Local Living Italy—Sorrento
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Visit the historic City of Pompeii
- Enjoy the crystal waters of Naples
- Learn to make true Italian pizza
- Explore the Island of Capri
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Naples
- Day 2: Naples/Sorrento (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Sorrento (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4: Sorrento (1B, 1D)
- Day 5: Sorrento (1B, 1D)
- Day 6: Sorrento (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Sorrento/Naples (1B)
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Nadine· September 28th, 2020I was a wonderful tour. We had a guided Tour in Naples, Pompei and a wonderful hike, garnished with interessting facts about history and the people living there. The family at the lemon farm was great and the food provided was really yummy. Luigi gave... Show moreTrip date: September 2020
- LJLinda· September 26th, 2019Great tour! There were 12 of us and it was a great combination of planned events and time to explore on your own The lemon farm is beautiful and the food and accommodation were excellent. Loved our week and hated to see it end.G Adventures commented on this reviewUs too! Thanks for the review Linda.Trip date: September 2019
- DGDeb· July 1st, 2019We enjoyed the range of activities. The tour of Naples had a local guide who provided knowledge specific to the history and people. The tour of Pompei also had a guide with detailed knowledge. Anna was our guide for the rest of the week. It was a full... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed review Deb - so happy you enjoyed this local living experience.Trip date: June 2019
- Janice· June 26th, 2019The location was just exquisite. The people who ran the lemon farm and hosted us were just so warm and wonderful. Our little group bonded quickly with the help of our guide Anna.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Janice - so happy you enjoyed.Trip date: June 2019
- SCshelley· October 24th, 2018From our wonderful guide Chiara, the accommodation, to the warm welcome from the host family one couldn't ask for a better experience with Itinerary proved on this tour.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Shelley!Trip date: October 2018
- RRad· May 20th, 2018Itinerary was changed at the whim of guide Guiseppe. No walking tour in Naples. He was rude to me for no good reason. Very embarrassing. Told us lies, had to pay extra for driver for one event which was the walk of the Gods. We almost did not get to... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
- VOVina· June 13th, 2016The tour was well put together with lots of variety. The Walk of the Gods was far better than I had hoped for, even tho' my legs were shaking after the 1300 steps down to Positano. Our guide Elisabetta was amazing, she was very knowledgeable, very... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
- Tammy· June 15th, 2015My husband and I booked this tour with high expectations, all of which were met. We had a fantastic time and could not asked for a better experience. The accommodations were beautiful, the food was great and the entire trip went smoothly thanks to the... Show moreTrip date: May 2015
- Ashleigh· June 8th, 2015This trip was based out of a agritourismo in Sorrento and I really enjoyed being immersed in local culture. Our guide was Guiseppie and he was a great guide and was very accommodating and friendly.Trip date: May 2015
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021$1,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$1,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$1,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$1,9290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 May, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022$1,9290% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the place we are staying in have Wi-Fi?
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- Do you offer a waiting list for your tours?
- Are single rooms available on this tour?
- Hi, What are the guest house like - do they have private bathrooms, etc? Thanks
- What is the name of the agriturismo?
- What difficulty level does the walk of the gods hike have?
- What's the accommodation like?
- How many people are on the tour?
- I am a female solo traveler, is single supplement available on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar