- Our saving
- US $ 1,565
- Enjoy the taste sensations of Morocco
- Explore Barcelona like a local
- Experience Paella in Valencia
- Lose yourself in Lisbon
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CarolynWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As always, Topdeck equals bang for buck with this trip. A great way to dip your toes into Morocco if you've ever been curious but make sure you give it a google first, cause it isn't for the faint hearted. Tour leader Michelle & driver Sean couldn't be... Read more
- LuanWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo is the best! He knows a lot of history and is a positive, responsible and funny guy. Give him a raise!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 19, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic itinerary and Vincenzo was super as a guide. Very knowledgeable and great at organising little extras for us as a group. The walking tours organised by him were superb. Interactive and interesting. A few suggestions for this trip: The hostel in... Read more
- CClairedoolanWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve never travelled solo on my own before , Vincenzo helped me feel comfortable and confident and I thank him for the amazing memories I have . The guidance and history lessons were perfect and there was always balance with making my own decisions and... Read more
- AAmyWritten on May 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good, would have liked better included meals, and more planned activities.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 16, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I wish there were more activities included in the tour or at least more extra activities provided to chose from that we could pay for. I thought we didn't get much for the price we paid for the tour compared to other companies. For the accommodations, most... Read more
- MSMelissaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spain, Morroco and Protugal - amazing, will go back, always felt safe and not lost. Mitch went above and beyond for la tomatina festival organising transport and making sure we were all prepared.
- AWAlanWritten on August 17, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good for the most part. The coach was very comfortable and we did not feel cramped or that any of the drives were too long (regular stops for food and toilets). Most of the hostels were fine. There were 2 places that the air-conditioning did... Read more
- GillianWritten on July 22, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I would put my average experience down to not having a great tour manager (quite rude and condescending and not overly concerned with the group's enjoyment of the experience) and the group being a little too reserved for my taste, which was my reservation... Read more
- CassWritten on September 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bec was a phenomenal guide, she made this trip a once in a lifetime experience and I'll never forget the amazing time I had with her and the whole group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia to Granada
- Day 5: Granada
- Day 6: Granada to Asilah, Morocco
- Day 7: Asilah to Fes
- Day 8: Fes
- Day 9: Fes
- Day 10: Fes to Seville, Spain
- Day 11: Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Lisbon, Portugal
- Day 13: Lisbon
- Day 14: Lisbon
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Morocco with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during the trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Iberian Coast covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$252$1,739-10%USD $1,565
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$265$1,829-10%USD $1,646
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$265$1,829-10%USD $1,646
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$265$1,829-10%USD $1,646
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$265$1,829-10%USD $1,646
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$280$1,929-10%USD $1,736
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$280$1,929-10%USD $1,736
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$280$1,929-10%USD $1,736
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$280$1,929-10%USD $1,736
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$280$1,929-10%USD $1,736
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $1,565 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1565 for Iberian Coast, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 252 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 206 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 383 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,565 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Coast