- Our saving
- US $ 1,517
- Enjoy the taste sensations of Morocco
- Explore Barcelona like a local
- Experience Paella in Valencia
- Lose yourself in Lisbon
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MSMelissaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentSpain, Morroco and Protugal - amazing, will go back, always felt safe and not lost. Mitch went above and beyond for la tomatina festival organising transport and making sure we were all prepared.Show detailed ratings
- AWAlanWritten on August 17, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was good for the most part. The coach was very comfortable and we did not feel cramped or that any of the drives were too long (regular stops for food and toilets). Most of the hostels were fine. There were 2 places that the air-conditioning did not work and the staff were not able to assist at all (only insisting that it would be fixed later - later never came). Most of the things were accurately described in the tour description. We expected a more in-depth tour of the cities with our tour guide, but they were quite short and very basic (15 to 30 minutes long). The Moroccan part of the tour was a disappointment at best. This was due to a few reasons. The city tour was more of a shopping tour, which everyone that bought something later found out that they were being ripped off (paying about 500-600% more than prices in other local shops). The meals are not included in this part of the tour, organised meals for each night ranged from 15-22EUR, but looking at some of the top rated restaurants on Trip Advisor, the same food would be about 4-9EUR. Most of the group got very sick and the rest of the trip was not as enjoyable due to this. The guide also made inappropriate comments about certain people (in specific occasions singling individuals out) to other individuals and in some cases to the group, this was extremely unprofessional. There was an incident where the guide was extremely rude to one of the group members and another person had a chat to him. She had told him that the group were unhappy about a lot of things to do with him. For the rest of the trip (Lisbon), you could see that he had taken the feedback into consideration and it was trying to improve the group moral! The best thing about the trip was making new friends and travelling with so many others! Overall, we feel as though our tour guide was under prepared for the trip, specifically Morocco (he later disclosed that it was his first time in the country), as well as most of this leg being co-guided by local guides. The Topdeck tours state that you will be lead by an experienced guide we did not feel this once during our trip, little to no information was shared when entering new cities which was disappointing as for some parts of the trip we chose to do it with this tour for safety and information being provided to us. We feel Topdeck should focus some attention to improving this tour, focusing on the leg in Morocco. As well as ensuing all tour leaders are trained and well prepared for each city and country they are visiting, while also being equip to handle large diverse groups of people.Show detailed ratings
- GillianWritten on July 22, 20153.0 - AverageI would put my average experience down to not having a great tour manager (quite rude and condescending and not overly concerned with the group's enjoyment of the experience) and the group being a little too reserved for my taste, which was my reservation with going on a Topdeck in the first place. Minimal socialising or bonding opportunities on this tour like organised group activities/parties. We were also taken to Morocco in Ramadan so for any meals that were not included, food was scarce. We basically had Pringles and water for these meals. Overall a disappointing experience.Show detailed ratings
- CassWritten on September 22, 20145.0 - ExcellentBec was a phenomenal guide, she made this trip a once in a lifetime experience and I'll never forget the amazing time I had with her and the whole group.Show detailed ratings
- PhilippaWritten on July 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentBrilliant trip, would definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
- ZoeWritten on March 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentAs someone who has done at least 13 tours, I would have to say that Rebecca charlie is by far the best tour guide I've ever had to date. Knowledgeable, caring, accommodating, fun, and organized are just a few words that come to mind. And all that At such a very young age with minimal experience is the most shocking of all! this tour guide deserves an award for the decade!Show detailed ratings
- ChloeWritten on March 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentCan't remember the exact dates but Rebecca was awesome! Super knowledgeable and funShow detailed ratings
- BethWritten on February 25, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia to Granada
- Day 5: Granada
- Day 6: Granada to Asilah, Morocco
- Day 7: Asilah to Fes
- Day 8: Fes
- Day 9: Fes
- Day 10: Fes to Seville, Spain
- Day 11: Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Lisbon, Portugal
- Day 13: Lisbon
- Day 14: Lisbon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Morocco with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during the trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Iberian Coast covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Lisbon8 seats left$66USD $1,593
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$66USD $1,593
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Lisbon9 seats left$70USD $1,689
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$70USD $1,689
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Lisbon9 seats left$70USD $1,689
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Lisbon9 seats left$70USD $1,689Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$70USD $1,689
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Lisbon6 seats left$74USD $1,785Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$342$1,859-18%USD $1,517Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Barcelona14 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$74USD $1,785
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,517 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1517 for Iberian Coast, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 252 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 206 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 383 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,517 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Coast