- Our saving
- US $ 1,829
- Enjoy the taste sensations of Morocco
- Explore Barcelona like a local
- Experience Paella in Valencia
- Lose yourself in Lisbon
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 3: Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia to Granada
- Day 5: Granada
- Day 6: Granada to Asilah, Morocco
- Day 7: Asilah to Fes
- Day 8: Fes
- Day 9: Fes
- Day 10: Fes to Seville, Spain
- Day 11: Seville
- Day 12: Seville to Lisbon, Portugal
- Day 13: Lisbon
- Day 14: Lisbon
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SScarlettWritten on May 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing trip on the Iberian Coast Topdeck tour leaving Barcelona on the 30th April 2019. I loved that we had two nights in most places. It felt like we managed to get in a lot for the time we spent in each place. The tour guide knew a lot... Read more
- CarolynWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As always, Topdeck equals bang for buck with this trip. A great way to dip your toes into Morocco if you've ever been curious but make sure you give it a google first, cause it isn't for the faint hearted. Tour leader Michelle & driver Sean couldn't be... Read more
- LuanWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo is the best! He knows a lot of history and is a positive, responsible and funny guy. Give him a raise!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 19, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic itinerary and Vincenzo was super as a guide. Very knowledgeable and great at organising little extras for us as a group. The walking tours organised by him were superb. Interactive and interesting. A few suggestions for this trip: The hostel in... Read more
- CClairedoolanWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve never travelled solo on my own before , Vincenzo helped me feel comfortable and confident and I thank him for the amazing memories I have . The guidance and history lessons were perfect and there was always balance with making my own decisions and... Read more
- AAmyWritten on May 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good, would have liked better included meals, and more planned activities.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 16, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I wish there were more activities included in the tour or at least more extra activities provided to chose from that we could pay for. I thought we didn't get much for the price we paid for the tour compared to other companies. For the accommodations, most... Read more
- MSMelissaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spain, Morroco and Protugal - amazing, will go back, always felt safe and not lost. Mitch went above and beyond for la tomatina festival organising transport and making sure we were all prepared.
- AWAlanWritten on August 17, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good for the most part. The coach was very comfortable and we did not feel cramped or that any of the drives were too long (regular stops for food and toilets). Most of the hostels were fine. There were 2 places that the air-conditioning did... Read more
- GillianWritten on July 22, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I would put my average experience down to not having a great tour manager (quite rude and condescending and not overly concerned with the group's enjoyment of the experience) and the group being a little too reserved for my taste, which was my reservation... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during the trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Iberian Coast covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Morocco with Topdeck
Guides who have led this tour
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to LisbonOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,829
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Barcelona14 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,829
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 289 km
- Asilah (Morocco)
- 185 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 383 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,829 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Coast