Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,600
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bergerac and end in Beynac-et-Cazenac! With the hiking & trekking tour Dordogne Hiking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bergerac, France and 6 other destinations in France. Starting from $1599.78, Dordogne Hiking is 13% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through France.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Discover France Adventures:Write a review
- D. Galins's review about another Discover France Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe are a family of three - mom, dad, 10-year-old son, and we had an AMAZING bicycling adventure with Discover France. We... Read more
- Fraser's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentSummer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with ... Read more
- Francois's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe are just back from our 7 day trip across Holland & Belgium. It was our second trip with Discover France and it was si... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival at Bergerac
- Day 2: Hike to Tremolat & luxury chateau hotel - 17 km
- Day 3: Hiking to La Bugue, 17 km
- Day 4: Les Eyzies - 12 km
- Day 5: loop walk, Les Eyzies - 7 km
- Day 6: To Sarlat - 15 km
- Day 7: Sarlat, Roque Gageac, Beynac- 12 km
- Day 8: Departure after breakfast; bon retour!
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Experience a self-guided tour !
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Bergerac8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$67USD $1,600
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Bergerac is the starting point and Beynac-et-Cazenac is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $620 to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $1,600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1600 for Dordogne Hiking, but the deposit of $620 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 72 km.
- Bergerac (France)
- 27 km
- Tremolat (France)
- 9 km
- Le Bugue (France)
- 7 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 16 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 8 km
- La Roque Gageac (France)
- 4 km
- Beynac-et-Cazenac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dordogne Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours