- Our saving
- US $ 1,467
- D. Galins's review about another Discover France Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
We are a family of three - mom, dad, 10-year-old son, and we had an AMAZING bicycling adventure with Discover France. We loved the self-guided aspect -- all of our needs were well taken care of (bags transported, lodging arranged, routes planned), but we... Read more
- Fraser's review about another Discover France Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Summer hiking holiday in France, it rained, still enjoyed every minute! Route was well thought out, easy to follow with GPS showing the way and the Route book making sure you didn't miss anything. Great hotel choices, in the smaller towns things got a bit... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival at Bergerac
- Day 2: Hike to Tremolat & luxury chateau hotel - 17 km
- Day 3: Hiking to La Bugue, 17 km
- Day 4: Les Eyzies - 12 km
- Day 5: loop walk, Les Eyzies - 7 km
- Day 6: To Sarlat - 15 km
- Day 7: Sarlat, Roque Gageac, Beynac- 12 km
- Day 8: Departure after breakfast; bon retour!
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Bergerac8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Beynac-et-Cazenac10+ seats left$61USD $1,467
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bergerac is the starting point and Beynac-et-Cazenac is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $620 to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,467 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1467 for Dordogne Hiking, but the deposit of $620 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bergerac (France)
- 27 km
- Tremolat (France)
- 9 km
- Le Bugue (France)
- 7 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 16 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 8 km
- La Roque Gageac (France)
- 4 km
- Beynac-et-Cazenac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,467 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dordogne Hiking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours