Cambodia & Vietnam: Bonfires & Banh Mi
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Visit the Angkor Wat Temple
- Enjoy a village homestay in Vietnam
- Check out rooftop bars
- Relax on beautiful beaches
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Siem Reap (1B)
- Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh (1B)
- Day 5: Phnom Penh (1B)
- Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong (1B)
- Day 7: Koh Rong
- Day 8: Chambok Homestay (1D)
- Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang (1B)
- Day 11: Nha Trang
- Day 12: Nha Trang/Da Nang (1B)
- Day 13: Da Nang/Hoi An
- Day 14: Hoi An (1B, 1L)
- Day 15: Hoi An/Huế (1B)
- Day 16: Huế/Phong Nha (1B)
- Day 17: Phong Nha/Hanoi (1B)
- Day 18: Hanoi/Ha Long (1B, 1L)
- Day 19: Ha Long/Hanoi (1B)
- Day 20: Hanoi (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Anonymous· October 21st, 2019Amazing tour, everything was so well organised and the itinerary was jam packed. Special thanks for Ratha for making the trip so special and memorable. He looked after us all so well and his knowledge and communication was excellent.G Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thank you!Trip date: September 2019
- Siebe· July 18th, 2019I’ve had an amazing trip with G-Adventures! Our CEO, Dollar, has done an amazing job! He’s simply the best guide I’ve ever had!G Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to hear this - thanks Siebe.Trip date: June 2019
- CChloe· June 5th, 2019Our tour guide on this trip WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. The people we met in the tour group were great as well!! Prasit was kind, patient, caring and so funny! He was the best part of the tour! He always warned us if we would be uncomfortable and did such... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Chloe, we do appreciate it. Happy that Sit was so rewarding, but it seems we have some work to do regarding some elements of operations. We have the team reviewing this for future customers, and we apologize some things weren't... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- MCMaria Chiara· April 29th, 2019Amazing experience that gave me the opportunity to visit a lot of wonderful places in a short time. The group was super fun and the guide, Sarou, was the best!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Maria.Trip date: April 2019
- Sarah· April 12th, 2019The tour was alot of fun and we saw alot of places. Time between places in buses was long and there is not alot included in the price of the tour.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Sarah.Trip date: March 2019
- GGeorgiaRoberts· April 8th, 2019Kim was an incredible guide - he really helped us to gel as a group and was passionate about the countries he took us to. We’d heard from other groups on similar tours that their tour guides weren’t as interested in getting to know their group on a... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThat's great to hear, thank you Georgia. Sorry you got sick...but at least now you have a good tale to tell!Trip date: July 2018
- CClare· April 8th, 2019Kim was very knowledgeable and ensured we got the best experience of each place, sharing with us the local food and other interesting facts. Kim was very approachable and always solved any problems quickly and efficientlyG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Clare, we do appreciate it.Trip date: June 2018
- Malcolm· April 6th, 2019The tour was amazing, but honestly what made the whole experience an unforgettable one was Kim! He took us to the most amazing places, let us try the most amazing things, he honestly the tour a once in a lifetime experience! Easily the best tour guide... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful, thank you Malcolm.Trip date: June 2018
- EEmCole· April 6th, 2019This tour was incredible and made even better by Kim, he made sure we didn’t miss anything in each area and accommodated for all of needs. Kim was so generous and I couldn’t imagine having a different guide. Thanks Kim!G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Em!Trip date: July 2018
- TTania· March 29th, 2019It was good fun, although very exhausting having to travel for long periods of time. Chan was great. So friendly and informative. I miss him!G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Tania!Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday3 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday22 Jun, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday23 Jun, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday24 Jun, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday25 Jun, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday29 Jun, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday8 Jul, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday25 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday14 Jul, 2021$1,499$1,2740% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the group size?
- Can we use all of our tour promo code for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar