Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Discover Old and New Delhi
- Explore the glimmering Taj Mahal
- Ride a rickshaw to Jaipur’s markets
- Relax on Goa’s sandy beaches
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
- Day 3: Āgra/Jaipur
- Day 4: Jaipur
- Day 5: Jaipur/Tordi Sāgar (1D)
- Day 6: Tordi Sāgar/Pushkar (1B, 1L)
- Day 7: Pushkar
- Day 8: Pushkar/Udaipur
- Day 9: Udaipur
- Day 10: Udaipur
- Day 11: Udaipur/Mumbai
- Day 12: Mumbai
- Day 13: Mumbai/Goa
- Day 14: Goa
- Day 15: Goa
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- HHamza· January 30th, 2020Amazing experience. Our CEO Shivraj was the group backbone. Without him we wouldn't of enjoyed ourselves so much. From great restaurants to travel arrangements. You could kick back and really enjoy the Indian culture. As a result of the calming... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- ATAnna· December 5th, 2019Abhi was such a great guide - he really went above and beyond when we had any needs or concerns. He was super friendly and funny and made the experience incredible!Trip date: November 2019
- CGCliodhna· November 21st, 2019Our guide Adi was amazing and showed us the best of India.Trip date: November 2019
- Đình Hồng· October 27th, 2019I have excellent tour. Very memorableG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thanks PhamTrip date: August 2019
- MFMeaghan· May 12th, 2019Pradyuman Chauhan (Prado) was an amazing guide. He made the trip so much easier and enjoyable from upgrading our transportation, to sorting outing issue we raised to suggesting places to go from our specific interests. I had an amazing time in India... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Meaghan, Prado deserves the credit.Trip date: April 2019
- MBMeghan· March 31st, 2019We thouroughly enjoyed our time in India and found this trip a great way to see as many sights in such a short space of time. Also enjoyed the different transportation options we used to get around, it helped us to get an idea of the culture and way of... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewGlad you enjoyed this experience Meghan - Raj is a gem. Thanks for the review.Trip date: March 2019
- SSho· February 19th, 2019Overall experience was amazing. Was very full on at times with early mornings and lots of travelling. Day in Mumbai needs to be re thought as it was such a rush, and the groups energy level was slower given the 3am meeting time. But thoroughly enjoyed... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honest and balanced feedback Sho - we do appreciate it.Trip date: February 2019
- DKDeborah· January 29th, 2019Good way to see north parts of India then end in Goa, by the time you get you Mumbai you tend to feel a bit sick of cities but I have very much enjoyed the trip packed full of things to do, everyday trying something newG Adventures commented on this reviewFantastic - thank you Deborah!Trip date: January 2019
- Marie-Pier· January 28th, 2019This tour was great! However, it is very fast paced and definitely not for everyone as India can be overwhelming at times so you have to be very open-minded and patient to appreciate its beauty and culture. I personally really enjoyed the tour... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honest review here Marie-Pier. Glad you enjoyed. Our world deserves more you.Trip date: January 2019
- Andrew· December 23rd, 2018Our G adventures CEO was fantastic, professional but friendly at the same time, he left no question unanswered and was happy to assist anyone at any time. In regards to itinerary I would suggest an extra day or two in Mumbai. Accommodation was basic as... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Andrew, we so appreciate it!Trip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday9 Aug, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday30 Aug, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday13 Sep, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021$1,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021$1,2790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is this tour safe for a single woman to attend?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- India from New Delhi
- India In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 15 days India
- From New Delhi to Goa
- Operators in Asia
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Northern India tours
- India tours
- Asia tours
- Northern India