- Our saving
- US $ 1,730
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: La Paz
- Day 2: La Paz (1B)
- Day 3: La Paz/Puno (1B)
- Day 4: Puno/Lake Titicaca (1B, 1D)
- Day 5: Lake Titicaca/Puno (1B, 1L)
- Day 6: Puno/Cusco (1B)
- Day 7: Cusco (1B)
- Day 8: Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 9: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11: Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12: Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 13: Cusco (1B)
- Day 14: Cusco/Lima (1B)
- Day 15: Lima (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NNadieh BWritten on November 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the structure of G Adventures and organisation, but I was not happy with my guide. However, I have heard a lot of good things about G Adventures and believe this was a one off, therefore have still rated this highlyReview collected by G Adventures
- CChristopher BWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
because I highly liked itReview collected by G Adventures
- PPhilip BWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Like the group size, people of all ages, from around the world. We love sharing travel with other travellers.Review collected by G Adventures
- SSharon BWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Inca Empire trip was everything I expected it to be.Review collected by G Adventures
- WWilma EWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed a small group.. I was impressed with our Guide Daniel UscamaytaReview collected by G Adventures
- CChantal PWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised, super helpful, easy to use and good interesting trips.Review collected by G Adventures
- FFatemeh AWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a very good experience going with G. Advanture. I was looked after from the day one up to last day! Our guides in Inca trail, Charlie & Grover were very attentive. They look after the need of every one with special care & attention. I felt safe with... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- JJacob TWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our CEO was amazing- however we weren't given double beds through the whole trip. Also every hotel had no hot water making it almost impossible to shower.Review collected by G Adventures
- CCliodhna BWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing way to complete a holiday like this as the guides were locals and all really knew a lot of information about the cities we were in and their historyReview collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Inca Trail
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marylin23rd September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayNov 18, 2019from La Paz15 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Lima7 seats left$79USD $2,570
- MondayDec 16, 2019from La Paz15 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Lima4 seats left$79USD $2,570
- MondayDec 30, 2019from La Paz15 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$850$2,649-32%USD $1,798
- MondayJan 6, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$818$2,549-32%USD $1,730
- MondayFeb 24, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayMar 9, 2020to Lima8 seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayMar 23, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayApr 6, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayApr 13, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayApr 20, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Lima6 seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayMay 11, 2020from La Paz15 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Lima10+ seats left$79USD $2,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Bolivia and Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- La Paz is the starting point and Lima is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- La Paz (Bolivia)
- 57 km
- Tiahuanaco (Bolivia)
- 164 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 29 km
- Uros Reed Islands (Peru)
- 40 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 36 km
- Isla Taquile (Peru)
- 350 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,730 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,008 tours in Latin America
- covered by 291 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8,019 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours