The Best of Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 2,177
- Visit Cordoba’s Mosque of the Caliphs
- Stroll through the Santa Cruz Quarter
- Feast your eyes on Sagrada Familia
- Explore the Alhambra in Granada
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GPGlennWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tours, well organized, Rita was excellent, coach and driver excellent, points of interestShow detailed ratings
- SBSaleemaWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide and driver were both good but the city tours left a lot to be desired. Accommodation was good to average and breakfasts the same. The city tours could have been more comprehensiveShow detailed ratings
- HCHoudaWritten on October 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides and our driver were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!Show detailed ratings
- YYYWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed it very much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 4: SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE–GRANADA
- Day 6: GRANADA–VALENCIA
- Day 7: VALENCIA–BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA
- Day 9: BARCELONA
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
The age on the tour can vary as it has quite an open age limit, however we find that those aged 35-60 tend to make up the majority of the guests on this tour.
Does this tour include accommodation?
Yes this tour does include hotel accommodation.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
The Best of Spain
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,209Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftUSD $2,209Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,209Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 September 2018 the full payment of $2,177 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2177 for The Best of Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,177 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain