The Best of Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 1,889
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 4: SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE–GRANADA
- Day 6: GRANADA–VALENCIA
- Day 7: VALENCIA–BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA
- Day 9: BARCELONA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRafeenaAliWritten on November 7, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Pick better hotel and the restaurant selections was very bad. will not use this company ever again. Felt like my experience was ruin because of Globus.
- GPGlennWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tours, well organized, Rita was excellent, coach and driver excellent, points of interest
- SBSaleemaWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour guide and driver were both good but the city tours left a lot to be desired. Accommodation was good to average and breakfasts the same. The city tours could have been more comprehensive
- HCHoudaWritten on October 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides and our driver were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!
- YYYWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed it very much.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 80 years only. This means that children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We find that those aged 35-60 tend to make up the majority of the guests on this tour.
There is, however, no strict upper age limit providing that passengers are comfortable with the itinerary. Globus ask that passengers provide details of any medical conditions they may have prior to departure, and have travel insurance cover.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
How active is this tour?
This trip is not an overly active trip, however, passengers should be prepared for daily walking of up to two hours, involving stairs, cobblestones and uneven surfaces. Some historic city centres are more accessible on foot so the motorcoach will need to drop you off a little way from the entrances to hotels and attractions. Comfortable, sturdy, tried-and-tested walking shoes with rubber soles are recommended for daily sightseeing.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
The Best of Spain
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$220$2,199-10%USD $1,979Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$225$2,249-10%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$225$2,249-10%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Barcelona9 seats left$234$2,339-10%USD $2,105Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$225$2,249-10%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Barcelona9 seats left$225$2,249-10%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$234$2,339-10%USD $2,105Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$229$2,289-10%USD $2,060Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$229$2,289-10%USD $2,060Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$233$2,329-10%USD $2,096Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain