The Best of Spain 2018
- US $ 2,189
- Visit Cordoba’s Mosque of the Caliphs
- Stroll through the Santa Cruz Quarter
- Feast your eyes on Sagrada Familia
- Explore the Alhambra in Granada
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GPGlennWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tours, well organized, Rita was excellent, coach and driver excellent, points of interestShow detailed ratings
- SBSaleemaWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide and driver were both good but the city tours left a lot to be desired. Accommodation was good to average and breakfasts the same. The city tours could have been more comprehensiveShow detailed ratings
- HCHoudaWritten on October 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides and our driver were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!Show detailed ratings
- YYYWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed it very much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 4: SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE–GRANADA
- Day 6: GRANADA–VALENCIA
- Day 7: VALENCIA–BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA
- Day 9: BARCELONA
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 80 years only. This means that children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We find that those aged 35-60 tend to make up the majority of the guests on this tour.
There is, however, no strict upper age limit providing that passengers are comfortable with the itinerary. Globus ask that passengers provide details of any medical conditions they may have prior to departure, and have travel insurance cover.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
How active is this tour?
This trip is not an overly active trip, however, passengers should be prepared for daily walking of up to two hours, involving stairs, cobblestones and uneven surfaces. Some historic city centres are more accessible on foot so the motorcoach will need to drop you off a little way from the entrances to hotels and attractions. Comfortable, sturdy, tried-and-tested walking shoes with rubber soles are recommended for daily sightseeing.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
The Best of Spain 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,189Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftUSD $2,179Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 November 2018 the full payment of $2,189 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2189 for The Best of Spain 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,189 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain 2018