The Best of Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 2,101
- Visit Cordoba’s Mosque of the Caliphs
- Stroll through the Santa Cruz Quarter
- Feast your eyes on Sagrada Familia
- Explore the Alhambra in Granada
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GPGlennWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tours, well organized, Rita was excellent, coach and driver excellent, points of interestShow detailed ratings
- SBSaleemaWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide and driver were both good but the city tours left a lot to be desired. Accommodation was good to average and breakfasts the same. The city tours could have been more comprehensiveShow detailed ratings
- HCHoudaWritten on October 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides and our driver were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!Show detailed ratings
- YYYWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed it very much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 4: SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE–GRANADA
- Day 6: GRANADA–VALENCIA
- Day 7: VALENCIA–BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA
- Day 9: BARCELONA
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What is the age range for this tour?
The age on the tour can vary as it has quite an open age limit, however we find that those aged 35-60 tend to make up the majority of the guests on this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Does this tour include accommodation?
Yes this tour does include hotel accommodation.
- January 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
The Best of Spain
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 3 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,101Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $88USD $2,121Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Madrid9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Barcelona7 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,121Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,121Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Barcelona7 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $88USD $2,121Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 June 2018 the full payment of $2,101 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2101 for The Best of Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,101 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain