The Best of Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 1,889
- Rather Poor
- GPGlennWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tours, well organized, Rita was excellent, coach and driver excellent, points of interest
- SBSaleemaWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour guide and driver were both good but the city tours left a lot to be desired. Accommodation was good to average and breakfasts the same. The city tours could have been more comprehensive
- HCHoudaWritten on October 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent experience! The hotels were all beautiful, all of the guides and our driver were very friendly and informative and the destinations were amazing! Worth every penny!
- YYYWritten on April 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed it very much.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 4: SEVILLE
- Day 5: SEVILLE–GRANADA
- Day 6: GRANADA–VALENCIA
- Day 7: VALENCIA–BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA
- Day 9: BARCELONA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 80 years only. This means that children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We find that those aged 35-60 tend to make up the majority of the guests on this tour.
There is, however, no strict upper age limit providing that passengers are comfortable with the itinerary. Globus ask that passengers provide details of any medical conditions they may have prior to departure, and have travel insurance cover.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
How active is this tour?
This trip is not an overly active trip, however, passengers should be prepared for daily walking of up to two hours, involving stairs, cobblestones and uneven surfaces. Some historic city centres are more accessible on foot so the motorcoach will need to drop you off a little way from the entrances to hotels and attractions. Comfortable, sturdy, tried-and-tested walking shoes with rubber soles are recommended for daily sightseeing.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
The Best of Spain
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$210$2,099-10%USD $1,889Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$230$2,299-10%USD $2,069Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$240$2,399-10%USD $2,159Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$240$2,399-10%USD $2,159Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Madrid9 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$222$2,219-10%USD $1,997Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 January 2019 the full payment of $1,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1889 for The Best of Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Spain