The Best of Switzerland
- US $ 2,659
- Experience some of Switzerland's most beautiful cities
- See the stunning mountain scenery
- Discover the majestic swiss lakes
- Taste the traditional chocolate
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JUJOSELITOWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentMirella and Maximo (driver) took very good care of us. We love the itinerary and specially the lunch hosted by a local swiss farmer's family just outside of Bern.Show detailed ratings
- SonaliWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI feel so lucky to have travelled on such a beautiful tour!!! The Vista of Switzerland is simply breathtaking and Globus couldn't have made it better!!!!! I loved loved loved it :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: ZURICH–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–ST. MORITZ, SWITZERLAND
- Day 3: ST. MORITZ–LAKE COMO, ITALY–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND
- Day 4: LUGANO–STRESA, ITALY–TÄSCH, SWITZERLAND–ZERMATT
- Day 5: ZERMATT–LAKE GENEVA
- Day 6: LAKE GENEVA–BERNE–LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE
- Day 8: LUCERNE–ZURICH AIRPORT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
How big is the group size of this tour?
This is a large group style tour with around 28-40 guests participating.
- December 1, 2016
Is there an option to upgrade the accommodations?
The hotels are on average 4 stars and unfortunately as this tour is sold as a set package there is no option to upgrade.
- September 1, 2016
What time does the tour end? So I can book my flights.
The final day of the tour is a departure day.
Morning transfer to Zurich Airport in time for homebound flights leaving no earlier than 10 am. Extra nights are available in Zurich, not Lucerne.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
The Best of Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Zurich8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to ZurichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Zurich8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Zurich8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Zurich8 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Zurich8 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Zurich8 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $2,659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2659 for The Best of Switzerland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 78 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 76 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 71 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 36 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 62 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 109 km
- Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
- 94 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Switzerland