The Best of Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,294
- Rather Poor
- MTMichaelWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour leader was outstanding - knowlegable, personable, and efficient. Accommidations, activities and transport were excellent.
- EllieWritten on August 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great trip overall, wonderful guide and bus driver
- GHGailWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary included places within all the different languages spoken in Switzerland which each have dufferent subcultures. You left with a good sense of how diverse Switzerland really is and that was surprising.
- NDNoushinWritten on June 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent program, the only opportunity for improvement would be the departure times.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very well organized. Most people were in the older age range, that was my only concern taking another tour with Globus. Our tour director was the best, so intelligent, knowledgeable, organized and well mannered (Elzo).
- JUJOSELITOWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mirella and Maximo (driver) took very good care of us. We love the itinerary and specially the lunch hosted by a local swiss farmer's family just outside of Bern.
- SonaliWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I feel so lucky to have travelled on such a beautiful tour!!! The Vista of Switzerland is simply breathtaking and Globus couldn't have made it better!!!!! I loved loved loved it :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: ZURICH–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–ST. MORITZ, SWITZERLAND
- Day 3: ST. MORITZ–LAKE COMO, ITALY–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND
- Day 4: LUGANO–STRESA, ITALY–TÄSCH, SWITZERLAND–ZERMATT
- Day 5: ZERMATT–LAKE GENEVA
- Day 6: LAKE GENEVA–BERNE–LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE
- Day 8: LUCERNE–ZURICH AIRPORT
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How big is the group size of this tour?
This is a large group style tour with around 28-40 guests participating.
Is there an option to upgrade the accommodations?
As this tour is sold as a set package there is no option to upgrade. The hotels are on average 4 stars so should be very comfortable and accommodating.
Where and when does the tour end?
The final day of the tour is a departure day so you're free to leave after checkout! The tour operator recommends that flights should be booked for no earlier than 10 am.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
The Best of Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$255$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Zurich8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Zurich8 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Zurich8 seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Zurich8 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Zurich8 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $2,294 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2294 for The Best of Switzerland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 78 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 76 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 71 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 36 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 62 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 109 km
- Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
- 94 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,294 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Switzerland