London & Paris
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,146
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Enjoy an evening dinner cruise on London’s Thames River
- Sip champagne while admiring the stunning city views on the London Eye
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Indulge in a French feast with the locals
- Rather Poor
- OBOonaghWritten on October 21, 20173.0 - AverageI recently took a Tour of Southern England (GV) Departing Toronto, August 15th/2017 with my husband and two teenage granddaughters. We were disappointed with this tour, first of all because of the confusion with hotel keys in London. The staff were very rude and the Tour director was nowhere to be seen to help us. We were often left on our own once we exited the Tour Bus. We were expecting to be shown and have explained to us some of the history of the sites we were at. Generally the hotels were good. The food very ordinary. Did not expect all meals to be buffet style. The Tour Bus as well as the driver were excellent. Too bad that the Tour director didn’t show a little more enthusiasm and care for his Tourists on what could have been a Wonderful introduction to England for our Granddaughts. Too bad Globus. We have always enjoyed our trips with Globus in the past. On one of our past tours with Globus to Italy, we were treated as special guests. I don’t think we can take a chance on traveling with Globus again. One disappointment is enough. Oonagh BarnardShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: AT LEISURE IN PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London & Paris
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,146 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2146 for London & Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 343 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,146 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris