London & Paris 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 34:57:01
- US $ 2,339
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy an evening dinner cruise on London’s Thames River
- Sip champagne while admiring the stunning city views on the London Eye
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Indulge in a French feast with the locals
- Rather Poor
- SGSusanWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodConfusing transfer to the Eurostar train both leaving London and getting to bus in Paris.Show detailed ratings
- OBOonaghWritten on October 21, 20173.0 - AverageI recently took a Tour of Southern England (GV) Departing Toronto, August 15th/2017 with my husband and two teenage granddaughters. We were disappointed with this tour, first of all because of the confusion with hotel keys in London. The staff were very rude and the Tour director was nowhere to be seen to help us. We were often left on our own once we exited the Tour Bus. We were expecting to be shown and have explained to us some of the history of the sites we were at. Generally the hotels were good. The food very ordinary. Did not expect all meals to be buffet style. The Tour Bus as well as the driver were excellent. Too bad that the Tour director didn’t show a little more enthusiasm and care for his Tourists on what could have been a Wonderful introduction to England for our Granddaughts. Too bad Globus. We have always enjoyed our trips with Globus in the past. On one of our past tours with Globus to Italy, we were treated as special guests. I don’t think we can take a chance on traveling with Globus again. One disappointment is enough. Oonagh BarnardShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: AT LEISURE IN PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London & Paris 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 7, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 14, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 21, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 28, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,219Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $2,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2339 for London & Paris 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 343 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris 2018