London & Paris
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,024
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy an evening dinner cruise on London’s Thames River
- Sip champagne while admiring the stunning city views on the London Eye
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Indulge in a French feast with the locals
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Ship
- Rather Poor
- OBOonaghWritten on October 21, 20173.0 - AverageI recently took a Tour of Southern England (GV) Departing Toronto, August 15th/2017 with my husband and two teenage granddaughters. We were disappointed with this tour, first of all because of the confusion with hotel keys in London. The staff were very rude and the Tour director was nowhere to be seen to help us. We were often left on our own once we exited the Tour Bus. We were expecting to be shown and have explained to us some of the history of the sites we were at. Generally the hotels were good. The food very ordinary. Did not expect all meals to be buffet style. The Tour Bus as well as the driver were excellent. Too bad that the Tour director didn’t show a little more enthusiasm and care for his Tourists on what could have been a Wonderful introduction to England for our Granddaughts. Too bad Globus. We have always enjoyed our trips with Globus in the past. On one of our past tours with Globus to Italy, we were treated as special guests. I don’t think we can take a chance on traveling with Globus again. One disappointment is enough. Oonagh BarnardShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: AT LEISURE IN PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elena21st December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London & Paris
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats left$201$2,279-9%USD $2,078Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats left$206$2,339-9%USD $2,133Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Paris0 seats left$94USD $2,245Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$225$2,559-9%USD $2,334Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$206$2,339-9%USD $2,133Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$206$2,339-9%USD $2,133Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Paris8 seats left$225$2,559-9%USD $2,334Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Paris0 seats left$108USD $2,601Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Paris0 seats left$94USD $2,245Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Paris0 seats left$94USD $2,245Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $2,024 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2024 for London & Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 343 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,024 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris