Northern Spain Real Food Adventure
- US $ 3,080
- Sip locally produced cava
- Visit Santa Catarina Market
- Take a train to wine country
- Explore Laguardia's wine caves
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Food & Culinary, Discovery
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Logrono
- Day 4: Logrono/San Sebastian
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: Bilbao/Picos de Europa NP
- Day 7: Oviedo
- Day 8: Oviedo
- Day 9: Santiago de Compostela
- Day 10: Santiago de Compostela
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJoycelyn CWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experiences esp. with guide and chefs - Sarah and Ben. All friendly guides. Small group was much better. Variety of experiences - hike, market visits, picnics ( although the sites could have been chosen better for seating, access, views). Olalla , our... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCarina LWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide was excellent very informative and helpful and theitinerary was well organised.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDiana CWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful and thoughtful tour leader who explained the local customs, historyand delicacies of each town we visited in an informative and interesting way; the guest chefs were excellent and the choices of excursions and food was superbReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- PPeter WWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good itinerary, great tour leaderReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- PPeter WWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
My wife already submitted our joint responses to all the survey questions but we somehow missed the section forcomments about our Group Leader. We rated the trip very highly for a number of reasons that we already mentioned, but a very big factor was how... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- EEmma RWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was knowledgeable and engaging, the locations and activities were interesting. Good balance between activities and free time.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMargaret DWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We got to see places and discover things that we would not have been able to do on our own. We had an excellent group leader; we had a lot of fun!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- RRichard CWritten on September 18, 20192.8 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was our sixth Intrepid trip. We were disappointed in the folowing aspects:- First meeting introduction. Tour leader lacked enthusiasm and knowledge of the areas we travelled Most travel not by public transport which we like to do so we get a real... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- BBeverley MWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I thought that my last trip was a better value trip than this oneReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- NNathan AWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent food and locationsReview collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Northern Spain Real Food Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,495Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Santiago de Compostela9 seats leftUSD $3,270
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $3,205
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Santiago de Compostela5 seats leftUSD $3,335
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Santiago de Compostela9 seats leftUSD $3,080
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Santiago de Compostela9 seats leftUSD $3,080
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $3,080
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to Santiago de Compostela7 seats leftUSD $3,140
- TuesdayAug 25, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdaySep 3, 2020to Santiago de Compostela8 seats leftUSD $3,080
- TuesdaySep 8, 2020from Barcelona10 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats leftUSD $3,205
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 401 km
- Logrono (Spain)
- 102 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 158 km
- Parque Nacional Picos de Europa (Spain)
- 81 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 226 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,080 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Spain Real Food Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers