Garden Route & Addo Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Jeffreys Bay
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Soak in the views of Knysna and surrounds from atop the sandstone heads
- Zipline through dramatic scenery and over waterfalls in the Tsitsikamma forest
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive Cape Town - Wilderness National Park - Sedgefield
- Day 2: Sedgefield - Knysna - Tsitsikamma National Park - Jeffreys Bay
- Day 3: Jeffreys Bay - Addo Elephant National Park - Jeffreys Bay
- Day 4: Oudtshoorn
- Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Route 62 - Depart Cape Town
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ABAnirban· February 1st, 2020Had taken the 4 nights and 5 days Garden route and addo tour. The guide and driver Gerhard is amazing with his knowledge, humour and driving. The accommodations could be a little better. Otherwise the tour is a must do. Cheers, AnirbanHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks for letting us know you loved the tour and your guide, Gerhard. Appreciate your recommendation too - always keep'on adventuring, Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: January 2020
- ALilly Roth· October 24th, 2019Favourite was the last one accmmodation at Paradise Backpackers, such a fun tour overall too.Hotspots2c commented on this reviewWe are always so happy to know that travellers loved the trip. I've made sure to inform the accommodation of your compliment and I hope you get a chance in the future to visit South Africa again - there are still so much to see and do here. Keep... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- AAlessandro Roberta· October 24th, 2019Great tour package, lots of fun and many included highlights. I will do it again.Hotspots2c commented on this reviewNow that's a sign of a great tour - when someone wants to do it again! And with this tour, our itinerary and the flexible free time with optional activities make sure you'll never have the same experience twice. We hope to see you again soon in the... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- AAlessandro· October 18th, 2019Very nice tour, lots to seeHotspots2c commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review and feedback. Good to know you loved the tour with us - keep exploring, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: October 2019
- RCRoland· June 14th, 2019We had a Fantastic time with JP he was great. We saw a lot and had a great time in South Africa. We toured the garden route and walked with the elephants and had fun on the zip lineHotspots2c commented on this reviewYou can never have too much fun along the Garden Route, right?! Thanks for the excellent feedback and letting JP know you loved this trip with him. Keep'on adventuring, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: April 2019
- AGeorge· June 3rd, 2019In general, the choice of activities on route was perfect. Could not fault the accommodation, value for money could not be better.Hotspots2c commented on this review5-stars! Wow, thanks so much for letting us know you loved the journey, accommodation and especially mentioning the value-for-money aspect of the trip. We do work hard to organise a well-rounded balanced trip to make sure the items scheduled on tour... Show moreTrip date: March 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- ANatalie· June 3rd, 2019Yes we stop enough times and at nice places. All accomodations were very niceo JBay was the nicest. Oudstoorn had the best equipment at the rooms. Alot of things are included.Hotspots2c commented on this reviewValue-for-money is a strong deciding factor for most, so when we get reviews like this, we are super happy! Thanks for letting us know that you loved the JBay accommodation and itinerary of the tour in general. Hope you get back to South Africa again... Show moreTrip date: March 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- AVanessa· June 3rd, 2019Favourite activities included Addo Safari and the Elephant walk. The Beautiful scenery, Boplaas wine tasting made it extra special. Absolutely great value for money.Hotspots2c commented on this reviewAppreciate this 5-star review! Thanks so much for sharing your trip feedback, it's vital to make sure we know what's happening on the road to evaluate and update itineraries to keep stops relevant and in tune with our customers. Keep'on adventuring,... Show moreTrip date: March 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- AMichael· June 3rd, 2019Great experience and interesting variety of activities. Everything along the journey fine with regular stops to relax. Afrovibe is my favourite accommodation and very lovely and clean. Great value: guide, activities top!Hotspots2c commented on this reviewGreat value, top guide, favourite accommodation and fun activities..now that sums up an unforgettable trip! Thanks for letting us know you loved your Hotspots2c tour experience. Always keep'on adventuring, from Ferdi & team Hotspots2cTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
- ADenise· June 3rd, 2019I liked the journey, Kysna was my favourite overnight stop.Hotspots2c commented on this reviewBeautiful Knysna, the shimmering emerald jewel of the Garden Route, lazes on the edge of the lagoon and the Knysna Heads, a pair of rocky sandstone cliffs surrounded by the lagoon and the Indian Ocean is an unforgettable sight indeed :) This is also one... Show moreTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Hotspots2c
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday16 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday23 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday30 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday6 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday13 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday20 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$570Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
- Monday23 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday27 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$570Only Pay $1 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday3 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$5700% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $1 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you spend on each safari? Is it sufficient time to see the animals?
- When and where does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Do we need to pre-book the extra excursions offered on the tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- South Africa from Cape Town
- South africa Explorer
- Small group tour
- 5 days South africa
- Operators in Africa
- Addo Elephant Park
- Explorer tours
- Addo Elephant Park tours
- South Africa tours
- Africa tours
- Garden Route
- Addo Elephant Park