1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 83
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- YiWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour is excellent. Although the time spent in each place is short, but you can't help it since there's so much to see in one day. Our guide, Daryl is great, and our fellow travellers too, as they are always on time, so there's no delays in our travel. I love the Loch Ard Gorge scenery the most, that is a must to see, absolutely stunning place.Show detailed ratings
- MercedesWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great, The guide and The places visited were excellent. The only bad thing was that The chicken during The lunch wasn't well cooked so we asked for another. The guide also made us the favor to call and reconfirmed the Transfer to The airport.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuch a great way to see all of the highlights of the Great Ocean Road. It was a long day but Courtney (our guide) ensured that we had an amazing day by keeping it fun and up beat the entire way. She obviously knew what she was doing and went above and beyond to try and make sure that we got the most out of our day. She tried her hardest to ensure that we would see wild kangaroos and koalas and informed us about the hidden treasures at each stop, like the Vegemite ice-cream.Show detailed ratings
- BMBarbWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentDaniel F. was a GREAT guide and narrator for a very WET Reverse Great Ocean Road trip we took in August. We saw everything from the stunning view of the Twelve Apostles to wild kangaroos hopping across the road to trees full of snoozing koala bears. Even a kookaburra on the rooftop of our bus as we stopped for a break. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting the Melbourne area !Show detailed ratings
- SShannonWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was phenomenal! I saw sites that I couldn't believe were even real and made memories that I will cherish forever!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Departs - Daily between 7am - 8am Returns: Approx 9pm
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When I try to click on for the 1 day tour package for several people, why is there no group discount for each person?
It is not yet possible to receive that discount online.
Please contact us after you have made the booking so we can refund you discount back on your credit card.
What time does this tour finish?
The 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour returns back to Melbourne at approximately 9pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Melbourne1 DayFridaySep 28, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdaySep 29, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundaySep 30, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Melbourne1 DayMondayOct 1, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Melbourne1 DayTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Melbourne1 DayWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Melbourne1 DayThursdayOct 4, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Melbourne1 DayFridayOct 5, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayOct 6, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayOct 7, 2018to Melbourne10+ seats left$3USD $83
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildlife Tours Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $83 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $83 for 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 73 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 60 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 60 km
- Colac (Australia)
- 134 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $83 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour