1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 86
- Rather Poor
- MercedesWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great, The guide and The places visited were excellent. The only bad thing was that The chicken during The lunch wasn't well cooked so we asked for another. The guide also made us the favor to call and reconfirmed the Transfer to The airport.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuch a great way to see all of the highlights of the Great Ocean Road. It was a long day but Courtney (our guide) ensured that we had an amazing day by keeping it fun and up beat the entire way. She obviously knew what she was doing and went above and beyond to try and make sure that we got the most out of our day. She tried her hardest to ensure that we would see wild kangaroos and koalas and informed us about the hidden treasures at each stop, like the Vegemite ice-cream.Show detailed ratings
- BMBarbWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentDaniel F. was a GREAT guide and narrator for a very WET Reverse Great Ocean Road trip we took in August. We saw everything from the stunning view of the Twelve Apostles to wild kangaroos hopping across the road to trees full of snoozing koala bears. Even a kookaburra on the rooftop of our bus as we stopped for a break. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting the Melbourne area !Show detailed ratings
- SShannonWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was phenomenal! I saw sites that I couldn't believe were even real and made memories that I will cherish forever!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
When I try to click on for the 1 day tour package for several people, why is there no group discount for each person?
It is not yet possible to receive that discount online.
Please contact us after you have made the booking so we can refund you discount back on your credit card.
- April 1, 2016
What time does this tour finish?
The 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour returns back to Melbourne at approximately 9pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayApr 29, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Melbourne1 DayMondayApr 30, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Melbourne1 DayTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Melbourne1 DayWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Melbourne1 DayThursdayMay 3, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Melbourne1 DayFridayMay 4, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySaturdayMay 5, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Melbourne1 DaySundayMay 6, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Melbourne1 DayMondayMay 7, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Melbourne1 DayTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Melbourne5 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $4USD $86
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildlife Tours Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $86 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $86 for 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildlife Tours Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildlife Tours Australia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 73 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 60 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 60 km
- Colac (Australia)
- 134 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $86 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 807 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour