Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,434
- +4 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Wade through rainforests and relax on pristine beaches
- Explore Fraser Island during an exhilarating jeep ride
- Watch the sunset as you sail the Whitsundays Islands
- Make life-long bonds and party the night away in Cairns
- Opt to visit the legendary Great Barrier Reef
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- JKJanWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best trip of my life !Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing! Thanks Jan.
- JKJanWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best holiday experience of my life so farShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jan!
- JosephineWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a great time. The stops, food, accommodation and company was just amazingShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing, We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed adventuring with us!
- BorjaWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic. Keilie is an awesome guide and even better travel partner. I would do the tour againShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewQueensland has so much to offer - so happy you chose to experience some of it with us. Thank you.
- NPNickiWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour finished 10 days ago now and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!! It was the first time I'd ever travelled with a group and I wouldn't hesitate to go on another tour with G - I absolutely loved it. I was with an amazing group and Karly our CEO was... Read more
- SPSuganthWritten on February 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellant. The locations that we went to were awesome. Lots of incredible moments and adventures to be had on this trip. Weather was the only problem with lots of clouds and rain during the summer wet season. Some didn't seem to like it, but It... Read more
- AliaWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was amazing on this tour! I was positively surprised by the accommodations, the way of transportation (private bus, boat, and train) and the food! Our tour guide Kat was fantastic, seeing to everyones personal needs and sharing great information... Read more
- ClareWritten on January 31, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was amazing. I had the most fantastic time with an excellent group of people. The accommodation was basic but very good and added to the adventure. The distance that we covered and the number of brilliant activities included was just fab. I... Read more
- SophieWritten on December 29, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, so much variety each day. At first I was optimistic about going on an organised tour but I'd recommend it to anyone, our CEO took care of everyone and everything. It was great not having to organise or plan anything yourself. The sailing... Read more
- D,DamienWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the best time of my life it was Brilliant made Freinds for life and memories. My tour guide made it all the better tho Jono great fun
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Brisbane
- Day 2 Brisbane/Fraser Island (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Fraser Island/Noosa Everglades (1B)
- Day 4 Noosa Everglades/Airlie Beach (1L)
- Day 5 Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands (1D)
- Day 6 Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach (1B)
- Day 8 Airlie Beach/Cairns
- Day 9 Cairns
- Day 10 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
Is it possible to leave the tour early?
You can definitely leave the tour earlier, you will just need to let your tour leader know. This does not, however, make any change to the price of the tour.
Is this tour guaranteed departure?
G Adventures actually guarantees 100% of their departures, so once you've booked and paid, you're going! We highly recommend confirming your tour before booking your flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$100USD $1,999
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$100USD $1,999
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$105USD $2,099
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Cairns5 seats left$404$2,099-15%USD $1,784
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$105USD $2,099
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Cairns4 seats left$404$2,099-15%USD $1,784Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Cairns9 seats left$404$2,099-15%USD $1,784
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Cairns6 seats left$404$2,099-15%USD $1,784
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$105USD $2,099
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$404$2,099-15%USD $1,784
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $1,434 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1434 for Brisbane to Cairns Experience, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 615 km
- Mackay (Australia)
- 101 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 25 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 485 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,434 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,048 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 74 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Brisbane to Cairns Experience