Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,639
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Great Barrier Reef
- Wade through rainforests and relax on pristine beaches
- Explore Fraser Island during an exhilarating jeep ride
- Watch the sunset as you sail the Whitsundays Islands
- Make life-long bonds and party the night away in Cairns
- Opt to visit the legendary Great Barrier Reef
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- KelleWritten on February 23, 20193.5 - Good
I liked all of the activities we did, it would have been nice to have some chill time.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the review. Thanks Kelle.
- KAKatieWritten on January 25, 20194.0 - Good
Great from start to finish, only thing I would change is instead of staying in Airlie Beach for one night would have liked to get a night train instead of day train to Cairns, the hostel in Airlie was one of the worst I’ve stayed in and I would have rather... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the balanced and honest review Katie. Our world deserves more you!
- TobiasWritten on December 28, 20183.5 - Good
Awesome guide that provided a lot of information and well picked places for dinner. Fraser Island was super coolShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed Tobias - Fraser Island is cool! Thanks for the review!
- DSDanielWritten on December 25, 20184.5 - Excellent
Thoroughly recommend this tour. The Whitsundays are beautiful, and Fraser Island is a truly special place. Our guide Claire is a gem!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Daniel!
- KKatrinWritten on November 27, 20184.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing! We were super lucky with our lovely tourguide Clare who turned this trip into a great experience for the group. For me, the best part of the trip was the two days sailing along the Whitsunday Islands- totally stunning!! Would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWOW! Wonderful, thank you Katrin!
- JKJanWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best trip of my life !Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing! Thanks Jan.
- JKJanWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Best holiday experience of my life so farShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jan!
- JosephineWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a great time. The stops, food, accommodation and company was just amazingShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing, We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed adventuring with us!
- BorjaWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic. Keilie is an awesome guide and even better travel partner. I would do the tour againShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewQueensland has so much to offer - so happy you chose to experience some of it with us. Thank you.
- NPNickiWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour finished 10 days ago now and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!! It was the first time I'd ever travelled with a group and I wouldn't hesitate to go on another tour with G - I absolutely loved it. I was with an amazing group and Karly our CEO was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Brisbane
- Day 2 Brisbane/Noosa Everglades (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island (1B)
- Day 4 Fraser Island/Airlie Beach (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands (1D)
- Day 6 Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach (1B)
- Day 8 Airlie Beach/Cairns
- Day 9 Cairns
- Day 10 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
Is it possible to leave the tour early?
You can definitely leave the tour earlier, you will just need to let your tour leader know. This does not, however, make any change to the price of the tour.
Is this tour guaranteed departure?
G Adventures actually guarantees 100% of their departures, so once you've booked and paid, you're going! We highly recommend confirming your tour before booking your flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Brisbane to Cairns Experience
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$86USD $2,149
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$86USD $2,149
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$86USD $2,149
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$86USD $2,149
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$86USD $2,149
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$86USD $2,149
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$86USD $2,149Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$499$2,149-20%USD $1,719
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$82USD $2,049
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$82USD $2,049
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 May 2019 the full payment of $1,639 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1639 for Brisbane to Cairns Experience, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 615 km
- Mackay (Australia)
- 101 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 25 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 485 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,300 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Brisbane to Cairns Experience