North Morocco Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 692
- +6 Destinations
- Northern Morocco
- Beautiful port city of Casablanca
- Historically rich Medina
- Charming port city of Tangier
- Fragrant spice markets in Marrakesh
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- EricaWritten on October 11, 20173.5 - GoodThis is an excellent tour for those who have been to Morocco before or for whom would like to get a taste. It is a big country so there are some long travel days, but the scenery is worth it! Chefchouen and Moulay Isriss are certainly highlights of this itinerary and not often visited by the larger tour groups. The local guides engaged on the included tours were amazing, and our Intrepid escort was helpful and fun in arranging a hammam and live music show in Fez. Transport was white-knuckle on some rides, however the night train from Tangier-Marrakesh was a lovely experience. Food in Morocco can't be beat for freshness and value. Go!Show detailed ratings
- MMMonikaWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodWe loved the tour and our guide Abdu. We thought the hotel in Casablanca was a bit rough and didn't think Casablanca was a good first impression of Morocco. The other cities we visited were good and the highlight was Chefchauoen. There were 12 in our tour and that seemed the right number. Abdu was a very good guide - he is knowledgeable and he made the tour fun as well as getting along well with everyone. I would love to now do the Morocco South tour and would be very happy if he was my tour guide again. I felt that I needed quite a bit more money for the tour expenditure than I had budgeted for - maybe I missed something in the Itinerary ??? but it is something that prospective tour goers should be aware of. Thank you for a wonderful tour.Show detailed ratings
- KPKathrynWritten on September 22, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was great as it enabled us to immerse ourselves into the Moroccan culture. The mix of private and public transport worked well and our tour guide was very informative and friendly.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! It’s great to receive feedback like this from our passengers, and we’ll pass it along to our global team where it will be very much appreciated. We’re delighted that you had a great time with us in Morocco, and we hope to see you on another trip soon! Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- EPEvanWritten on September 6, 20174.0 - GoodMy girlfriend and I went on the tour of Northern Morocco in early August. Overall, we really enjoyed our experience. We would have both liked more historical context in places where the tour did not include a local guide (the locally guided tours were all great.) Additionally, we found the food options to be very repetitive in western-catering restaurants offering tagine and couscous. Those issues aside, this was a fun and affordable way to see this region of Morocco. If you have time, book a day-trip to Essaouira after the tour is over - it's a must see!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Evan, thank you very much for your positive review, we're delighted that you had a fun time on your trip. And thanks for your constructive feedback as well; we will take it into account when looking at this itinerary in future. Particularly your feedback regarding the restaurants; food is a topic we don’t take lightly – we’ve even created a Morocco Real Food Adventure because we love the cuisine so much! :) We hope to see you on another trip with us soon– give us a second chance to impress you with our food selections! Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- sawsanWritten on July 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip well planned and beautiful places we have been taken to .. our tour guide mohamed was more than great, he was very friendly yet so professional and he surely know Morocco well .. looking forward to the next oneShow detailed ratings
- ANAliciaWritten on July 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing trip! Everything was exactly what I expected and more.Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on June 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentI enjoyed this tour of North Morocco very much. Very well organized, lots of free time, plenty of opportunities to interact with the very welcoming and friendly population, and a great group. And above all, Said was a truly superb guide. Morocco is a must see destination; there is no better way to discover it than through this tour!Show detailed ratings
- SharonWritten on May 22, 20174.0 - GoodIt's a rather rushed experience, although our tour leader Hamid was terrific.Show detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on May 17, 20174.0 - GoodTour guide was fantastic, but the hotels could use some work!Show detailed ratings
- SGStanleyWritten on April 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent. I travelled with an extremely professional guide and a very nice bunch of people and feel that I paid an organisation that really did try to offer me and interesting and pleasurable experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Rabat/Moulay Idriss
- Day 3: Volubilis/Fes
- Day 4: Fes
- Day 5: Chefchaouen
- Day 6: Chefchaouen
- Day 7: Tangier
- Day 8: Marrakech
- Day 9: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- December 1, 2016
Is it possible to leave the Northern Morocco tour in Tangiers?
It is definitely possible for you to leave the tour on day 7 in Tangier. It is worth noting that, in many cases where travellers want to leave a tour early, no refund is given for the days missed while travellers should make their own arrangements in terms of transfers.
- November 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
The maximum number of passengers is 16.
70 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Intrepid Travel North Morocco Adventure tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 17th November 20173 comments"Hey, Is anybody going on this adventure?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
North Morocco Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayOct 27, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 4, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9000 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 1, 2017from CasablancaThursdayNov 9, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$90Price$900-10%USD $810Only 3 spaces left
- FridayNov 3, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 11, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9006 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 8, 2017from CasablancaThursdayNov 16, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9000 spaces left
- FridayNov 10, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 18, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9150 spaces left
- FridayNov 17, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayNov 25, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9000 spaces left
- FridayNov 24, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayDec 2, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $8900 spaces left
- FridayDec 1, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayDec 9, 2017in MarrakeshPriceUSD $9154 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 6, 2017from CasablancaThursdayDec 14, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$130Price$865-15%USD $7357 spaces left
- SundayDec 10, 2017from CasablancaMondayDec 18, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$173Price$865-20%USD $69210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $692 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $692 for North Morocco Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 120 km
- Moulay Idriss (Morocco)
- 35 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 82 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 503 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $692 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,014 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 70 travellers have already met
before they left for North Morocco Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North Morocco Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers