Athens to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,939
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Stroll through history in Athens
- Take in an iconic sunset in Santorini
- Discover the beauty of Syros
- Experience Mykonos' famous nightlife
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Boat
- Rather Poor
- ciprianWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Test Review. Please ignore.
- CatherineWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Olga is great. Easy going; very knowledgeable. 10 stars for Olga!!
- IIngridJansonsWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
In August 2018 I did the Athens-Santorini tour, but unfortunately I was disappointed. While the itinerary and accomodation was great, as was the group, I felt our tour guide did the bare minimum. Sometimes we skipped orientation tours, rarely got maps, was... Read more
- HZHeikeWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
A small group size combined with a passionate tour leader made this trip an once in a lifetime experience. Everything was extremely well planned focusing on the safety and satisfaction of the group. I will definitely travel with Intrepid again and would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Heike, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are delighted to hear you had a great time in Greece! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- EHEllenWritten on August 26, 20173.5 - Good
The places traveled to on the tour were good, and an appropriate amount of time was spent on each island. However, I was disappointed with our tour guide, Angela. She was not very dynamic, and did not offer any guidance which I couldn't have done on my... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewDear Ellen, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We were disappointed to read that you didn’t feel the trip met your expectations. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- Anne-MarieWritten on June 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an excellent holiday.everything was fab and our intrepid tour leader marijke catharina van rijn was the best tour leader ever and really made the holiday brilliant. Il def go on holiday wuth intrepid again.
- AlanaWritten on July 16, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved this tour! I had never travelled to Europe before so I was looking for a tour that was right for me. One that does not include just alcohol and clubs which seems to be the trend for a lot of other tour groups. This tour was amazing! The... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 28, 20105.0 - Excellent
Thoroughly enjoyed my first experience with Intrepid. Great leadership and good group members who got on well and made sure everyone was included in daily and social activities.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 16, 20104.0 - Good
Great trip , great variety of Islands and an excellent trip leader but a disappointing standard of accomodation especially in Mykonos and Santorini.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 9, 20105.0 - Excellent
Well organized, flexible and most off all entertaining trip - very good tour leader. We got to see a lot in a short amount of time with each day being very different.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Syros
- Day 3: Syros
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Delos / Mykonos
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Athens – Attalos Hotel
Syros – Hotel Archontissa
Mykonos – Madalena Hotel
Santorini – Memento Perissa
When and where does the tour end?
The last day of this tour is a departure day. As there are no activities planned, you are able to depart Santorini and the hotel (Albatros Hotel) at any time.
To return to Athens: There are regular flights from Santorini Airport to Athens (depending on the season, between 3 and 7 flights daily). The flight takes approximately 1 hour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Attalos Hotel in Athens, situated in the historic district of Athens, ideally located for sightseeing. Your adventure officially begins with a Welcome Meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Athens to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$81USD $1,939
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$81USD $1,939
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Santorini9 seats left$81USD $1,939
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$81USD $1,939
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$81USD $1,939
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Santorini5 seats left$84USD $2,016
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$84USD $2,016
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,016Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$87USD $2,078
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$84USD $2,016
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,939 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1939 for Athens to Santorini, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 119 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens to Santorini
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers