Athens to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,790
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Stroll through history in Athens
- Take in an iconic sunset in Santorini
- Discover the beauty of Syros
- Experience Mykonos' famous nightlife
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Boat
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Syros
- Day 3: Syros
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Delos / Mykonos
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LisaWritten on July 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour with an engaged and informative tour guide!! Thank youReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- DeepaWritten on May 13, 20193.5 - Good
Liked it but would have loved it had it been with more activities included. The itinerary was excellent for places to visit but day to day activities was just ok.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Deepa, Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on to our European Product Manager so they are aware. Thank you, Intrepid Group
- EmilyWritten on April 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was amazing. She was kind, thoughtful, looked out for the good of everyone in the group.
- ciprianWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Test Review. Please ignore.
- CatherineWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Olga is great. Easy going; very knowledgeable. 10 stars for Olga!!
- IIngridJansonsWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
In August 2018 I did the Athens-Santorini tour, but unfortunately I was disappointed. While the itinerary and accomodation was great, as was the group, I felt our tour guide did the bare minimum. Sometimes we skipped orientation tours, rarely got maps, was... Read more
- HZHeikeWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
A small group size combined with a passionate tour leader made this trip an once in a lifetime experience. Everything was extremely well planned focusing on the safety and satisfaction of the group. I will definitely travel with Intrepid again and would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Heike, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are delighted to hear you had a great time in Greece! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- EHEllenWritten on August 26, 20173.5 - Good
The places traveled to on the tour were good, and an appropriate amount of time was spent on each island. However, I was disappointed with our tour guide, Angela. She was not very dynamic, and did not offer any guidance which I couldn't have done on my... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewDear Ellen, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We were disappointed to read that you didn’t feel the trip met your expectations. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid Travel
- Anne-MarieWritten on June 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an excellent holiday.everything was fab and our intrepid tour leader marijke catharina van rijn was the best tour leader ever and really made the holiday brilliant. Il def go on holiday wuth intrepid again.
- AlanaWritten on July 16, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved this tour! I had never travelled to Europe before so I was looking for a tour that was right for me. One that does not include just alcohol and clubs which seems to be the trend for a lot of other tour groups. This tour was amazing! The... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Athens – Attalos Hotel
Syros – Hotel Archontissa
Mykonos – Madalena Hotel
Santorini – Memento Perissa
When and where does the tour end?
The last day of this tour is a departure day. As there are no activities planned, you are able to depart Santorini and the hotel (Albatros Hotel) at any time.
To return to Athens: There are regular flights from Santorini Airport to Athens (depending on the season, between 3 and 7 flights daily). The flight takes approximately 1 hour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Attalos Hotel in Athens, situated in the historic district of Athens, ideally located for sightseeing. Your adventure officially begins with a Welcome Meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Athens to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$55USD $2,150
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$58USD $2,252
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to SantoriniOnly 3 seats left$53USD $2,047
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Santorini4 seats left$55USD $2,145
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$55USD $2,145
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Santorini5 seats left$250$2,040-12%USD $1,790
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$55USD $2,145
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$56USD $2,164
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to SantoriniOnly 3 seats left$56USD $2,164
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Santorini4 seats left$52USD $2,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 119 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens to Santorini
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers