Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Uhuru Peak
Start and end in Arusha! With the hiking & trekking tour Kilimanjaro Climb Rongai Route (7 Days), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Arusha, Tanzania and 4 other destinations in Tanzania. Kilimanjaro Climb Rongai Route (7 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arusha/Moshi to Nale Muru to Simba Camp
- Day 2: Simba Camp To Kikelewa Camp
- Day 3: Kikelewa Camp To Mawenzi Tarn
- Day 4: Rest at Mawenzi Tarn
- Day 5: Mawenzi Tarn to Kibo Huts
- Day 6: Summit Day! Kibo Huts to Uhuru Peak to Horombo Huts
- Day 7: Horombo Huts to Marangu Gate to Arusha/Moshi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Sherry· February 11, 2013We had the best guides ever on our trek up Mt. Kilimanjaro. Evance, Florence, Joseph and Daniel were kind, encouraging, knowledgeable about the trail, always smiling and positive, and I don't think we would have all made it to the summit without their... Show moreTrip date: January 2013
Dates & Availability
Kilimanjaro Climb Rongai Route (7 Days)
From Arusha to Arusha
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- MondayApr 13, 2020SundayApr 19, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,624
- MondayApr 20, 2020SundayApr 26, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,624
- MondayApr 27, 2020SundayMay 3, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,624
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayMay 4, 2020SundayMay 10, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayMay 11, 2020SundayMay 17, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayMay 18, 2020SundayMay 24, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayMay 25, 2020SundayMay 31, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayJun 1, 2020SundayJun 7, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayJun 8, 2020SundayJun 14, 2020$2,624
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayJun 15, 2020SundayJun 21, 2020$2,624
- I have never done climbing. So is this tour for inexperienced beginners?
- The accommodation for the night before and after the tour is exclusive, right?
- Do the tours start at any day or are there set dates?
- What kind of equipment and clothes do I need? Can I hire things as well? What are the costs?
- What temperatures do I have to expect in March?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar