Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 212
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Chrissy "We chose to go on the ghost town day trip. There were only 5 of us in total, which I don't understand as I couldn't find any other tour companies offering this. We loved it and would highly recommend it. Jon/John was our guide. He was a very polite, laid back guy with unbelievable knowledge of the area. First stop was a strange town called Chloride- off the tourist track and we enjoyed talking t..."
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the day tour Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA. Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- DDerekKingWritten on March 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentBindlestiff Tours out of Vegas are a superb way to see much more of the fabulous area without all the aggravation of car rental and this Ghost Town tour was a great example of seeing the most wonderful old west towns that are just stunning and the photo's are memorable . Early pick up at your Hotel followed by a great photo stop at Hoover Dam then on through CHLORIDE , OATMAN and EL DORADO ( yes it really does exist !!). Just wonderful including Clark Gables honeymoon suite in Oatman ! The advantage of these tours is the fantastic superb guides and Mike was a great example of this . Soooo knowledgable friendly helpful funny and an all round good guy who you can't help but like , just sets the right tone , the genuine artivle , no smulch required . This tour is sooo good i'd do it again tomorrow .Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- DLDonnaWritten on March 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentFrom start to finish Mike made the day amazing. Want to get out of Las Vegas and see some amazing sites then this one day tour is for you!Show detailed ratings
- DRDennisWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe did the Arizona ghost town and Wild West tour with Mike our guide. A great way to venture outside of the city and see some of the surrounding areas. Mike was very knowledgeable and kept us going all day. We had a great day thanks Mike.Show detailed ratings
- EMEmmalineWritten on January 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent great trip, had the tour guide all to ourselves and it turned out to be one of the best trips we have done. Was such fun and we where made to feel at ease with the tour guide Michael who was entertaining and funShow detailed ratings
- LCLuigiWritten on January 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentI joined this one day tour and I have really enjoyed each and every moment of it. Mike, the tour guide, was absolutely outstandingShow detailed ratings
- RSRebeccaWritten on September 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAs a travel agent out here in Vegas, I do a lot of tours and this one is one of my favorites. I did the Ghost town Explorer, such a great tour. Mike was very knowledgeable and fun on our trip. Would 100 % do this tour again. Also I might add, I'm very fond of the name, Bindlestiff, perfect name for a tour company.Show detailed ratings
- CBChrissyWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe chose to go on the ghost town day trip. There were only 5 of us in total, which I don't understand as I couldn't find any other tour companies offering this. We loved it and would highly recommend it. Jon/John was our guide. He was a very polite, laid back guy with unbelievable knowledge of the area. First stop was a strange town called Chloride- off the tourist track and we enjoyed talking to several locals and found out more about it. Next town was okham - just as we imagined it but busier! Loved feeding the wild Burros that came into town, watched a shoot out and brought some lovely leather belts. Last town was Eldorado good mine. My first impressions was 'what are we doing here' it was rather strange but once out exploring it was definitely our favourite. Just sitting on the porch taking in the ambience of the past was wonderful. The scenery and history of the areas was the real Wild West. We even ventured onto a small part of Route 66! Take the trip it won't disappointShow detailed ratings
- GGeoffWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI’d just like to let you know that we had a very good tour experience with our tour guide - Joel Clark - on our recent ghost town tour through Bindlestiff tours from Las Vegas. Thank you very muchShow detailed ratings
- DADaveWritten on May 11, 20175.0 - Excellenttruly an amazing trip, mike our guide was first class we were lucky enough to be the only ones on our tour, every stop was brilliant and the whole day was very well planned.Show detailed ratings
- MMMarciaWritten on April 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an interesting tour with a knowlegable and friendly guide. All three towns were interesting in their own way. The guide knew the history and geography of the area and told it well.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJun 2, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJun 9, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJun 16, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$7USD $212Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJun 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJun 30, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJul 7, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJul 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJul 21, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayJul 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySaturdayAug 4, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$7USD $212
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $212 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $212 for Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wild West Ghost Town Explorer Day Tour from Las Vegas