Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Nebo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Wander through the majestic lost city of Petra
- Spend the night in a traditional Bedouin camp
- Relax by the tranquil waters of the Red Sea
- Spoil yourself with incredible Jordan cuisine
Start in Amman and end in Dead Sea! With the in-depth cultural tour A Week in Jordan, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Amman, Jordan and 8 other destinations in Jordan. A Week in Jordan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit Jerash and take a city tour of Amman
- Day 3: Drive down King's Highway to Petra via Mt Nebo, Madaba and Kerak.
- Days 4-5: Two days to explore the expansive sights of Petra.
- Day 6: Drive to Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Exodus private Bedouin camp.
- Day 7: Morning in Wadi Rum; drive to Aqaba; relax by the Red sea; optional snorkelling
- Day 8: Drive from Aqaba to the Dead Sea and enjoy a float
- Day 9: Trip ends at the Dead Sea.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Jamal· January 16, 2020The hotel chosen in Amman (Amman West) is more like a 2 star hotel and out of the way from everything such as a supermarket. The room lack the basics such as a fridge or a hot water kettle. The breakfast didn’t include ANY type of real juice or fruits.... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to thank Jamal for his feedback, although we are very sorry that some aspects of the holiday did not meet his expectations. We are confident that the vast majority of our tour leaders are extremely popular as we regularly receive fantastic... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- SPStephen· October 07, 2019A very busy and varied tour, we got to see many exciting and different things in a short space of time, not much down time. Highly recommended, a good tour with an informative guide who provided insights and history.Trip date: September 2019
- Traci· April 15, 2019Jordan is amazing, Petra in particular is wonderful and we chose this tour as it included 2 days in Petra and we were not disappointed! The group we travelled with was lovely so we also had some great company on our trip.Trip date: April 2019
- SFSarah· April 05, 2019We had a terrific time. The standout day was Petra with an 18k walk through the hills exhilerating!! Wadi Rum was spectacular! All rounded off with a float in the Dead Sea.Trip date: March 2019
- TLTom· March 19, 2019Wonderful tour. Excellent itinerary, with both the right mix of experiences and the right order - finishing with a couple of more relaxing days. Buses generally comfortable, but there was a problem with some buses not having working seatbelts, meaning... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- Bernadette· April 15, 2018I loved the way that in a very short time i got an appreciation of the history and society. The immersion in the culture was appropriate.. not overwhelming but The itinerary was varied and well thought out. The guide was very patient with us, but... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- Peter· February 25, 2018GREAT GUIDE, ITINERAY , MOST HOTELS, LOCATION , DRIVER , VEHICLE, just not informed of joining hotel change , being sorted by a Exodus. Jordan a great experience, with Israel next a great insight into history.Trip date: February 2018
- BKBintou· July 18, 2017Jordan is an amazing country with outstanding places and people are welcoming. The highlight of the trip was the visit to Petra, the city of Petra is stunning!!! The guide was great, very passionate. Food was delicious, plates are very big so we ate a... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- ADaniela Gould· November 14, 2013Visiting Jordan was a truly memorable experience with sights, sounds and experiences I will never forget. The variety of what we did and saw, as well as, the show-stopping, awe-inspiring sights of Petra and the desert in daylight and under a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAndrew Simmonds· November 11, 2013Jordan is a wonderful country. The trip packs all the main sights in yet still gives time to enjoy them. The trip emcompasses something for everyone. Beautiful sunny weather and blue skies and not too crowded either.What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
A Week in Jordan
From Amman to Dead Sea
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdaySep 16, 2020ThursdaySep 24, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 19, 2020SundaySep 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdaySep 23, 2020ThursdayOct 1, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 26, 2020SundayOct 4, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdaySep 30, 2020ThursdayOct 8, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 3, 2020SundayOct 11, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayOct 7, 2020ThursdayOct 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayOct 14, 2020ThursdayOct 22, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayOct 28, 2020ThursdayNov 5, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 7, 2020SundayNov 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar