Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Nebo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Wander through the majestic lost city of Petra
- Spend the night in a traditional Bedouin camp
- Relax by the tranquil waters of the Red Sea
- Spoil yourself with incredible Jordan cuisine
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit Jerash and take a city tour of Amman
- Day 3: Drive down King's Highway to Petra via Mt Nebo, Madaba and Kerak.
- Days 4-5: Two days to explore the expansive sights of Petra.
- Day 6: Drive to Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Exodus private Bedouin camp.
- Day 7: Morning in Wadi Rum; drive to Aqaba; relax by the Red sea; optional snorkelling
- Day 8: Drive from Aqaba to the Dead Sea and enjoy a float
- Day 9: Trip ends at the Dead Sea.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SPStephenOctober 07, 2019A very busy and varied tour, we got to see many exciting and different things in a short space of time, not much down time. Highly recommended, a good tour with an informative guide who provided insights and history.Trip date: September 2019
- TraciApril 15, 2019Jordan is amazing, Petra in particular is wonderful and we chose this tour as it included 2 days in Petra and we were not disappointed! The group we travelled with was lovely so we also had some great company on our trip.Trip date: April 2019
- SFSarahApril 05, 2019We had a terrific time. The standout day was Petra with an 18k walk through the hills exhilerating!! Wadi Rum was spectacular! All rounded off with a float in the Dead Sea.Trip date: March 2019
- TLTomMarch 19, 2019Wonderful tour. Excellent itinerary, with both the right mix of experiences and the right order - finishing with a couple of more relaxing days. Buses generally comfortable, but there was a problem with some buses not having working seatbelts, meaning... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- BernadetteApril 15, 2018I loved the way that in a very short time i got an appreciation of the history and society. The immersion in the culture was appropriate.. not overwhelming but The itinerary was varied and well thought out. The guide was very patient with us, but... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- PeterFebruary 25, 2018GREAT GUIDE, ITINERAY , MOST HOTELS, LOCATION , DRIVER , VEHICLE, just not informed of joining hotel change , being sorted by a Exodus. Jordan a great experience, with Israel next a great insight into history.Trip date: February 2018
- BKBintouJuly 18, 2017Jordan is an amazing country with outstanding places and people are welcoming. The highlight of the trip was the visit to Petra, the city of Petra is stunning!!! The guide was great, very passionate. Food was delicious, plates are very big so we ate a... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- ADaniela GouldNovember 14, 2013Visiting Jordan was a truly memorable experience with sights, sounds and experiences I will never forget. The variety of what we did and saw, as well as, the show-stopping, awe-inspiring sights of Petra and the desert in daylight and under a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAndrew SimmondsNovember 11, 2013Jordan is a wonderful country. The trip packs all the main sights in yet still gives time to enjoy them. The trip emcompasses something for everyone. Beautiful sunny weather and blue skies and not too crowded either.What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALucy FishNovember 06, 2013Fantastic trip with a great group and tour leader. Warm weather and amazing sites. Jordan is an amazing country, people were warm and friendly - its hard to believe how much we saw and did. Certainly missing the sun and bright blue skies... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Week in Jordan
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Dead Sea0 seats left$50USD $1,679Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Dead Sea0 seats left$52USD $1,749Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Amman9 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Dead Sea8 seats left$50USD $1,679Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Amman9 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Dead Sea6 seats left$50USD $1,679Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayFeb 19, 2020from Amman9 DaysThursdayFeb 27, 2020to Dead Sea8 seats left$49USD $1,649Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMar 11, 2020from Amman9 DaysThursdayMar 19, 2020to Dead Sea5 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Amman9 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Dead Sea8 seats left$50USD $1,679Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMar 18, 2020from Amman9 DaysThursdayMar 26, 2020to Dead Sea6 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Amman9 DaysSundayMar 29, 2020to Dead Sea8 seats left$50USD $1,679Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMar 25, 2020from Amman9 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to Dead Sea8 seats left$49USD $1,649Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar