Start planning your tour
- Explore Tortuguero's canals
- Visit the Sea Turtle Museum
- Enjoy Costa Rica's hot springs
- See diverse wildlife up close
Start and end in San Jose! With the adventure tour Discover Costa Rica, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through San Jose, Costa Rica and 9 other destinations in Costa Rica. Discover Costa Rica includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start San Jose.
- Day 2: To Tortuguero N.P.
- Day 3: Boat tour around Tortuguero waterways.
- Day 4: To La Fortuna, near Arenal Volcano.
- Day 5: La Fortuna Waterfall hike; visit Arenal Volcano.
- Day 6: To Monteverde in the Tilaran Mountains.
- Day 7: Visit Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Day 8: To Manuel Antonio.
- Day 9: Discover Manuel Antonio N.P.
- Day 10: To Esquinas Lodge in Piedras Blancas N.P.
- Day 11: Hike on trails in Piedras Blancas N.P.
- Day 12: To Savegre Cloud Forest.
- Day 13: Free day to discover walking trails in Savegre.
- Day 14: Visit the village of Copey; to San Jose.
- Day 15: End San Jose.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JNJudy· November 01, 2019Great trip...lots of things to do and the guide was excellent, he was very knowledgeable about the wildlifeTrip date: April 2019
- GRGillian· March 31, 2018Well organized and comprehensive tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the wildlife, especially the birds. He spotted things which we would never have done and was able to identify them with ease.Trip date: March 2018
- DWDonald· March 21, 2017Great holiday for the environmentally conscious person. A cornucopia of flora and fauna, well presented.....wonderful experience.Trip date: March 2017
- AEAni· October 30, 2016This was my first group tour and it completely exceeded my expectations. I planned a last minute solo trip to Costa Rica and thought it would be helpful to be with a group and couldn't have been more right. The tour was so well planned and organized,... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
- AIan Hay· November 09, 2013An interesting and wonderful country. Exodus organisation was impeccable. Not a cheap location and activities/shopping aimed at 'Tourists' charged in USD and often over-priced. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For us both, seeing baby... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADi Rooks· October 26, 2013A truly amazing trip which surpassed my high expectations. Everything was perfect, the accommodation, the food, the guide, Giovanni, the local guides, the itinerary which included close contact with lots of amazing wildlife and chance to become familiar... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClive Turnbull· October 01, 2013An excellent trip all round with a great group of fellow travellers. I saw and did everything that I wanted to and took lots and lots of photographs!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I think seeing the green sea turtles hatching on... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJulie Darling· June 09, 20132 Weeks in Costa Rica was a dream come true for a nature lover like me. I loved the lush tropical forests with blooming gingers and heliconias everywhere. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I like to learn about local life and culture... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANatasha Preston· May 14, 2013Costa Rica is a natural paradise teeming with life; monkeys swing in the canopy of the steamy rainforest, exotic birds constantly flutter and squawk overhead, cascading rivers carve through jungle and waterfalls plunge into pritine pools. The trip is... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Judah· May 07, 2013A great overall and varied introduction to an amazing country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Being in such close proximity to beautiful hummingbirdsWhat did you think of your group leader?Johnny is a wonderful guide and ambassador... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Discover Costa Rica
From San Jose to San Jose
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 11, 2020SaturdayJul 25, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020SaturdayAug 8, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 1, 2020SaturdayAug 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 15, 2020SaturdayAug 29, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 22, 2020SaturdaySep 5, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,749
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020SaturdaySep 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 26, 2020SaturdayOct 10, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 3, 2020SaturdayOct 17, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 10, 2020SaturdayOct 24, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 17, 2020SaturdayOct 31, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar