Highlights of Morocco
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Erg Chebbi
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Marrakech
- Day 2: Visit Hassan II Mosque; to the capital Rabat.
- Day 3: Explore the Roman site of Volubilis and the old city of Meknes; to Fez.
- Day 4: Guided tour of Fez, including visits to the Medersa Bou Ananiya (entrance not included) and the medina.
- Day 5: Drive to Merzouga, on the edge of the Sahara.
- Day 6: Walk among the dunes; camel trek; overnight in a Sahara camp.
- Day 7: To Skoura via the Todra Gorge.
- Day 8: Skoura, the Palm grove capital of Morocco
- Day 9: Journey to Telouet, via the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
- Day 10: Full day walking in the High Atlas. Evening hammam.
- Day 11: Over the High Atlas Mountains to Essaouira.
- Day 12: Free day in Essaouira.
- Day 13: To Marrakech; guided tour including Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, finish in Djemma el Fna.
- Day 14: Free day in Marrakech.
- Day 15: End Marrakech.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMMary· October 17th, 2019There were highs and lows on this tour. A more extensive review was provided to Exodus.Trip date: September 2019
- MAMarilyn· September 24th, 2019Could have used 2 more city days and 2 less hiking days .Breakfasts lacking. Dissapointed you still have not recognized Florine LaRue as my referral.Covered this with Lacsan three times with Florine there to confirm she does not even know this asian... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Girlie· May 28th, 2019Cleanliness in most hotel rooms should be improvedTrip date: May 2019
- BPBarbara· January 4th, 2019Our guide made the tour amazing with his disposition and consistent giving to everyone.Trip date: December 2018
- Vladimir· October 2nd, 2018The tour was great.The guide is very helpful and very kind .Trip date: September 2018
- DDDenise· July 17th, 2018This was a fantastic tour. The only issue was that because I booked with you I didn’t get all the trip notes. My travel partner has knee issues and she just couldn’t even do some of the things the rest of us did. Stairs, stairs, everywhere stairs! It... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- RCRenato· July 2nd, 2018Samir good leader and helpfulTrip date: June 2018
- BBen· November 23rd, 2017Abdul our tour leader was so great, accommodating, and knowledgeable throughout itinerary. The main highlight of this tour was the Sahara, It was absolutely stunning and beautiful especially at night time!!! I would highly recommend this trip to... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- Paul· September 24th, 2017At first I thought I was on a pensioners outing but in fairness they where all fitter than me ? Anyway it started off fine then it came to the day in fez we walked around for hours but the only places they stopped where shops they wanted to show you... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- DTDanielle· March 3rd, 2017This trip was amazing! A hassle free way to get involved in seeing Morocco off the beaten path as well as the main attractions all with a friendly local guide and amazing culture to experience!Trip date: December 2016
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday5 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday19 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday26 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday13 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday20 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday1 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,6490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a maximum and minimum number of people in each tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar