Highlights of Northern India
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Ranthambore National Park
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit City Palace in the centre of Jaipur
- Make 2 game drives into the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Discover the Emperor Akbar's deserted royal city Fatehpur Sikri
- See the incredible Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Delhi; transfer to Jaipur
- Day 2: Visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and the Amber Fort; free time for exploring (breakfast)
- Day 3: To Ranthambore; afternoon game drive in search of elusive tiger (breakfast)
- Day 4: Morning game drive; drive to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (breakfast,lunch)
- Day 5: Visit the incredible Taj Mahal and Agra Fort; overnight train to Varanasi (breakfast)
- Day 6: Relax and enjoy the wonders of Varanasi (breakfast)
- Day 7: Dawn boat ride on the Ganges visiting the bathing ghats; afternoon flight to Delhi (breakfast)
- Day 8: Delhi free day or optional sightseeing (breakfast)
- Day 9: End Delhi (breakfast)
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exodus Travels
For almost 50 years Exodus has been a pioneer of active small group adventure tourism that gives back to the communities they visit through sustainable guided and self-guided tours, ranging from Responsible Wildlife to Walking and Trekking, Cycling, Cultural, Family and Polar adventures to 90+ countries worldwide. Winner of the 2021 National Geographic Reader Awards for The Operator, 2021 Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, 2021 USA Today Awards, 2020 British Travel Awards and 2019 National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards they have a vast range of trips across seven continents. Their award-winning local guides have hosted over 250,000+ travellers on adventures across the globe. Whether it is solo travellers, couples, groups or families, Exodus offers an incredible choice of trips for all ages and activity levels. Operating in 90+ countries with 500+ tours, Exodus insists on low impact tourism and contributing to local communities through their registered non-profit The Exodus Travels Foundation. Exodus understands the importance of regenerative travel, now more than ever. Their recent Rewilding initiative guarantees that for every person who travels with them, they rewild 100 sq metres. Exodus is dedicated to creating incredible adventures that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, travellers can continue to book and travel with confidence. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JHJulia· April 29th, 2019We had a great time. It was a full on tour and we saw and experienced everything and more than expected. Naveen was the best tour leader and he made us feel safe and part of a big family. He made it all go very smoothly and kept us all on schedule... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- Wendy· November 20th, 2017Didn't know what to expect, this is the first tour with exodus. I loved the smaller group (8), we all bonded really well fortunately. The group leader Mayank, was brilliant, his knowledge was incredible and he had a good sense of humour. He seemed to... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- AClare Tivey· November 8th, 2013India was hot, fascinating, noisy, exciting, chaotic, and beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour and it was a pleasure to travel with such a lovely group and guide, to an amazing country. My only criticism, not enough quality time spent in Delhi but I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Carr· November 7th, 2013Disappointments: poor standard of hotel in Delhi, lack of information from tour guide, one particularly long day that ought to have been managed better and unnanounced visits to local industry for a 'sales pitch'.Highlights: Visits to see and experience... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGillian Fletcher· November 5th, 2013In theory this is a 10 day trip, but travelling out on day1, getting there on day 2 with further travel by bus to Jaipur on day 2 to hotel in time for evening meal (at the hotel as advised that nothing local to go to) gives a false impression of how... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGraham Witcher· October 13th, 2013A whirlwind tour, giving you everything in such a short space of time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing the Taj Mahal. A thing of beauty and more.If this was a girlfriend, all the other guys would be jealous.Meeting 14 other... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan Shippey· October 10th, 2013I wanted to celebrate my 70th birthday in a special way. I've felt drawn to India as long as I can remember and decided it was now or never!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Going on a boat trip on the Ganges at sunset and lightingÂ... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah Seaton· October 8th, 2013A brilliant trip for those new to India - a way to see all the key tourist attractions, in a short time. Fast paced, colourful, life changing trip.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Watching the sun rise whilst sitting beside the Taj... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Mitchell· September 4th, 2013great trip, only downside was the ganges being flooded but not much that could be done about that, safari i would not bother with next time. Tour leader was great.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Taj MahalWhat did you think... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIain Macdonald· July 18th, 2013I travelled in December/January. The trip was awesome! Although India was suffering it's coldest Winter in 40 years. It was certainly chilly at times. Well paced, a fantastic group of people, and the locals were so friendly.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 Oct, 2023Monday16 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Oct, 2023Monday23 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Oct, 2023Monday30 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Sunday5 Nov, 2023Monday13 Nov, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Nov, 2023Monday27 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Nov, 2023Monday4 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Dec, 2023Monday1 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 Jan, 2024Monday15 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,0790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Indian RupeeIndia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndia
- Type EIndia
- Type FIndia
- Type DIndia
- Type MIndia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- India from New Delhi
- India Active Adventure
- 9 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Highlights of Northern India Tours in India
- Active Adventure Tours
- Northern India Tours
- India Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern India
- India tours