Treasures of Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,690
- Indulge in a delicious wine and cheese tasting
- Visit Mount Etna, Europe's highest active volcano
- Fall in love with Sicilian baroque town Noto
- Look upon fantastically preserved Grecian temples
- See Cefalu Cathedral's beautiful Byzantine mosaics
- Rather Poor
- ASAntonellaWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fabulous time on this tour . Our guide was excellent, knowledgeable , spoke English well , and was also a kind and caring person. Our driver , Fillipo, was also excellent. Everything was well planned , and I felt we had just enough free time in... Read more
- GailWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Maria was awesome,, she was so patient and so organised. Her meal suggestions were great. The extra guides were great except for Marina in Palermo. She was very unprofessional taking phone calls during the tour running off to greet someone. She... Read more
- MHMargaretWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Treasures of Sicily was an informative and interesting tour with a variety of experiences that enabled me to learn about Sicily, it’s history, culture, food and daily life. I liked the variety of places we visited , each with a different focus eg mountain... Read more
- GDGertrudeWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Two hotels had poor or no AC ! Made for very uncomfortable sleeping. One hotel did offer to move us but there was no improvement re Ac. The other hotel was not helpful! Bus was very rough riding over any type of bump. Bus driver was smoker and had... Read more
- MDMarilynWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour but there is room for improvements. The rooms were a bit tired, my last room did not have hot water and was very dark for overseeing the sea - no view only of hallway. The breakfasts were typical I suppose but there could have been more... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Treasures of Sicily was an interesting and informative tour of Sicily with a variety of experiences that gave me a well rounded appreciation of its history, food and culture. The size of the group at 14 was perfect and we formed a very pleasant rapport. Our... Read more
- RFRodgerWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The excellent rapour that Vanessa the tour leader had with the group
- VPVeronica PriestleyWritten on November 11, 20134.0 - Good
An island with so much to offer the visitor, a sunny climate, natural beauty, ancient relics and tasty food! Our enjoyment was enhanced by an obliging tour leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were treats in store every day and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SFSusan FoxWritten on November 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
Extremely informative. A great way to see a truely beautiful island. In addition we had a great group leader and a wonderful driver who ensured we saw as much as possible in such a short time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Where do I... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SDSusan DarntonWritten on November 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
A fascinating island and worth a second trip I think. History, togography, food and wine all so varied and enjoyable.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The amazing classical ruins of course and the mosaics in the Byzantine churches. Blue... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in Aci Trezza
- Day 2: Excursion on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano; afternoon wine tasting.
- Day 3: Drive to Syracuse to visit its archaeological site; on to the UNESCO Baroque town of Noto.
- Day 4: Morning visit the hilltop town of Ragusa Ibla; transfer to Agrigento's Valley of the Temples.
- Day 5: Visit ruins of Selinunte, overlooking the Mediterranean; drive to the hilltop village of Erice.
- Day 6: Walk in the stunning Zingaro Nature Reserve; afternoon transfer to Palermo.
- Day 7: Morning visit to Monreale Cathedral; guided tour of Palermo and free time.
- Day 8: Drive to the fishing village of Cefalu to visit its Norman Cathedral; on to charming Taormina; free time to explore.
- Day 9: End in Taormina.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour allow twin share rooms?
If you are travelling with another person on the tour you will be able to share a twin room with them which is usually two single beds or 1 double bed if requested.
Are you able to organise airport transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team to check the availability and price of the airport transfer as it can vary depending on your arrival flight details.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Treasures of Sicily
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to CataniaOnly 2 seats left$135$1,855-7%USD $1,720Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,855-7%USD $1,720
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Catania6 seats left$135$1,825-7%USD $1,690
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,825-7%USD $1,690
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,825-7%USD $1,690
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Catania8 seats left$137$1,935-7%USD $1,798
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,855-7%USD $1,720
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,855-7%USD $1,720
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Catania8 seats left$135$1,855-7%USD $1,720
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Catania8 seats left$138$2,015-7%USD $1,877
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $1,690 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1690 for Treasures of Sicily, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 13 km
- Acireale (Italy)
- 24 km
- Parco dell'Etna (Italy)
- 81 km
- Siracusa (Italy)
- 28 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 110 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 73 km
- Selinunte (Italy)
- 55 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 18 km
- Riserva Naturale Dello Zingaro (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Sicily