Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mount Etna
- Indulge in a delicious wine and cheese tasting
- Visit Mount Etna, Europe's highest active volcano
- Fall in love with Sicilian baroque town Noto
- Look upon fantastically preserved Grecian temples
- See Cefalu Cathedral's beautiful Byzantine mosaics
Start in Aci Trezza and end in Taormina! With the discovery tour Treasures of Sicily, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Aci Trezza, Italy and 14 other destinations in Italy. Treasures of Sicily includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start in Acireale
- Day 2: Excursion on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano; afternoon wine tasting.
- Day 3: Drive to Syracuse to visit its archaeological site; on to the UNESCO Baroque town of Noto.
- Day 4: Morning visit the hilltop town of Ragusa Ibla; transfer to Agrigento's Valley of the Temples.
- Day 5: Visit ruins of Selinunte, overlooking the Mediterranean; drive to the hilltop village of Erice.
- Day 6: Walk in the stunning Zingaro Nature Reserve; afternoon transfer to Palermo.
- Day 7: Morning visit to Monreale Cathedral; guided tour of Palermo and free time.
- Day 8: Drive to the fishing village of Cefalu to visit its Norman Cathedral; on to charming Taormina; free time to explore.
- Day 9: End in Taormina.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Gerry· October 25, 2019My first tour. Usually I organise everything myself. Sicily is not cheap especially if you are travelling solo so this tour was good value especially as I got a room to myself every night without paying the single supplement. I would have liked to... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Anahita· October 19, 2019The tour was comprehensive and gave a great impression of sites that a participant may want to return to visit again in a separate tour!Trip date: August 2019
- UUrsulaHadley· October 01, 2019The tour covered most areas I wanted to visit. Good all round itinerary. I found the hotels were good but were out of the way, and not close to town centre or walking distance of attractions, when we had free time. The starting hotel in Aci Trezza... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- HCHeather· June 21, 2019Great comprehensive tour of Sicily covering all key attractions. A good combination of guided tours and free rimwTrip date: April 2019
- CSCAROLE· April 30, 2019I would only quibble with some of the free time allocations. On some occasions a consensus could be sought to extend or shorten the times slightly e.g. by 30 minutes.Trip date: March 2019
- ASAntonella· September 20, 2018We had a fabulous time on this tour . Our guide was excellent, knowledgeable , spoke English well , and was also a kind and caring person. Our driver , Fillipo, was also excellent. Everything was well planned , and I felt we had just enough free time... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Gail· September 10, 2018Maria was awesome,, she was so patient and so organised. Her meal suggestions were great. The extra guides were great except for Marina in Palermo. She was very unprofessional taking phone calls during the tour running off to greet someone. She... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- MHMargaret· June 03, 2018Treasures of Sicily was an informative and interesting tour with a variety of experiences that enabled me to learn about Sicily, it’s history, culture, food and daily life. I liked the variety of places we visited , each with a different focus eg... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- GDGertrude· June 03, 2018Two hotels had poor or no AC ! Made for very uncomfortable sleeping. One hotel did offer to move us but there was no improvement re Ac. The other hotel was not helpful! Bus was very rough riding over any type of bump. Bus driver was smoker and had... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- MDMarilyn· June 03, 2018It was a good tour but there is room for improvements. The rooms were a bit tired, my last room did not have hot water and was very dark for overseeing the sea - no view only of hallway. The breakfasts were typical I suppose but there could have been... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Treasures of Sicily
From Aci Trezza to Taormina
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 3, 2020SundayOct 11, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949$1,849
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 10, 2020SundayOct 18, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949$1,849
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 17, 2020SundayOct 25, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949$1,849
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 24, 2020SundayNov 1, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949$1,849
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMar 27, 2021SundayApr 4, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179$2,079
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 10, 2021SundayApr 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179$2,079
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 17, 2021SundayApr 25, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179$2,079
- -4%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 1, 2021SundayMay 9, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249$2,149
- -4%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 8, 2021SundayMay 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249$2,149
- -4%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 15, 2021SundayMay 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249$2,149
- Does the tour allow twin share rooms?
- Are you able to organise airport transfers?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar