Treasures of Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,794
- +14 Destinations
- Indulge in a delicious wine and cheese tasting
- Visit Mount Etna, Europe's highest active volcano
- Fall in love with Sicilian baroque town Noto
- Look upon fantastically preserved Grecian temples
- See Cefalu Cathedral's beautiful Byzantine mosaics
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in Aci Trezza
- Day 2: Excursion on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano; afternoon wine tasting.
- Day 3: Drive to Syracuse to visit its archaeological site; on to the UNESCO Baroque town of Noto.
- Day 4: Morning visit the hilltop town of Ragusa Ibla; transfer to Agrigento's Valley of the Temples.
- Day 5: Visit ruins of Selinunte, overlooking the Mediterranean; drive to the hilltop village of Erice.
- Day 6: Walk in the stunning Zingaro Nature Reserve; afternoon transfer to Palermo.
- Day 7: Morning visit to Monreale Cathedral; guided tour of Palermo and free time.
- Day 8: Drive to the fishing village of Cefalu to visit its Norman Cathedral; on to charming Taormina; free time to explore.
- Day 9: End in Taormina.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- UrsulaHadleyWritten on October 1, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour covered most areas I wanted to visit. Good all round itinerary. I found the hotels were good but were out of the way, and not close to town centre or walking distance of attractions, when we had free time. The starting hotel in Aci Trezza was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- HeatherWritten on June 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great comprehensive tour of Sicily covering all key attractions. A good combination of guided tours and free rimwReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CSCAROLEWritten on April 30, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would only quibble with some of the free time allocations. On some occasions a consensus could be sought to extend or shorten the times slightly e.g. by 30 minutes.
- ASAntonellaWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fabulous time on this tour . Our guide was excellent, knowledgeable , spoke English well , and was also a kind and caring person. Our driver , Fillipo, was also excellent. Everything was well planned , and I felt we had just enough free time in... Read more
- GailWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Maria was awesome,, she was so patient and so organised. Her meal suggestions were great. The extra guides were great except for Marina in Palermo. She was very unprofessional taking phone calls during the tour running off to greet someone. She... Read more
- MHMargaretWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Treasures of Sicily was an informative and interesting tour with a variety of experiences that enabled me to learn about Sicily, it’s history, culture, food and daily life. I liked the variety of places we visited , each with a different focus eg mountain... Read more
- GDGertrudeWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Two hotels had poor or no AC ! Made for very uncomfortable sleeping. One hotel did offer to move us but there was no improvement re Ac. The other hotel was not helpful! Bus was very rough riding over any type of bump. Bus driver was smoker and had... Read more
- MDMarilynWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour but there is room for improvements. The rooms were a bit tired, my last room did not have hot water and was very dark for overseeing the sea - no view only of hallway. The breakfasts were typical I suppose but there could have been more... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Treasures of Sicily was an interesting and informative tour of Sicily with a variety of experiences that gave me a well rounded appreciation of its history, food and culture. The size of the group at 14 was perfect and we formed a very pleasant rapport. Our... Read more
- RFRodgerWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The excellent rapour that Vanessa the tour leader had with the group
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour allow twin share rooms?
If you are travelling with another person on the tour you will be able to share a twin room with them which is usually two single beds or 1 double bed if requested.
Are you able to organise airport transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team to check the availability and price of the airport transfer as it can vary depending on your arrival flight details.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Treasures of Sicily
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Catania4 seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Catania9 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Catania8 seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Catania9 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Catania8 seats left$58USD $1,891Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Catania (Italy)
- 13 km
- Acireale (Italy)
- 24 km
- Parco dell'Etna (Italy)
- 81 km
- Siracusa (Italy)
- 28 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 110 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 73 km
- Selinunte (Italy)
- 55 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 18 km
- Riserva Naturale Dello Zingaro (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Sicily