Taj to Varanasi
- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Ranthambore National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Delhi
- Day 2: Exploring Delhi and a street food experience
- Day 3: Goodbye Delhi, Hello Jaipur. Optional activity available
- Day 4: Exploring Jaipur. Optional activity available
- Day 5: A visit to the Tordi Village. Optional activities available
- Day 6: Birdwatching in the Keoladeo National Park and a visit to the world’s largest stepwell
- Day 7: The magnificent Taj Mahal. Optional activity available
- Day 8: Sunrise at the Taj Mahal
- Day 9: Exploring the villages of Varanasi
- Day 10: A boat trip on the Ganges and a Hindu cooking lesson
- Day 11: Free day in Delhi. Flights and transfers included
- Day 12: Free time in Delhi. Airport transfer included
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Helga· March 15th, 2019Amritsar was mind boggling and beautiful!
- Jodie· January 6th, 2020Great tour, some little niggles that could be improved to make this better, but overall, really glad we did this tour.
- Graylin· December 30th, 2019Although the itinerary was outdated, the tour overall was great!Review collected by Encounters Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Sep, 2021$1,910Book With Flexibility
- Saturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday13 Oct, 2021$2,135Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday3 Nov, 2021$2,135Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday24 Nov, 2021$2,1350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Dec, 2021$2,1350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday8 Jan, 2022$2,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jan, 2022EnglishWednesday9 Feb, 2022$2,1350% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishWednesday2 Mar, 2022$2,1350% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday25 Mar, 2022$2,2050% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishWednesday20 Apr, 2022$2,1350% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this tour guaranteed to depart?
- Is there A/C on the sleeper train?
- Will we be able to buy some food for the train journey?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar