- +4 Destinations
- Central Morocco
- Embark on a desert safari
- Get lost in the Marrakech Medina
- Spend the night in a Bedouin tent
- Explore the coastal town of Essaouira
- Rather Poor
- JWJohnWritten on August 15, 20183.5 - GoodMeals were modest and not enough food for a 21 yr old male. Hard to complain, given the meals were carefully prepared by natives with few resources. Having more free time to shop independently for snacks and souvenirs would have been nice. The itinerary was packed, and there were multiple 8 hour driving days. I’d pick a different tour next time with less travel time. The guide was awesome!Show detailed ratings
- TYToryWritten on August 14, 20183.5 - GoodOverall, the tour was good. Abdoul and our bus driver were amazing. You do spend a lot of time on a bus - more than I anticipated. The hotels were all above average and better than I expected. The hotel breakfasts were great, but the other meals that were included (such as the 2 lunches and dinners) were minimal and repetitive. I am glad I got a taste of Morocco through this tour, and would definitely return in the future.Show detailed ratings
- JudyWritten on June 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great time camping in the desert and the sand dunes were awesome. Abdoul was funny, intelligent and a wealth of knowledge about the history of the region. Packed a lot of travel into a short amount of time. Camel rides in desert as well as beach. Agadir and Essaouira were beautiful cities. The hotels were nice and all had wifi and pools. We also had free time which was nice. The experience of a life time. Thank You Abdoul and Amou (Uncle) the driver was great. Judy and Hans USAShow detailed ratings
- LRLeelaWritten on March 28, 20184.0 - GoodHad a very good time, even as a single traveller this time. Keep up the good workShow detailed ratings
- DSDanielWritten on February 28, 20184.0 - GoodAmazing trip. All we expected with a good mix in the group and a very nice guide, Oulaid. We enjoyed knee-deep snow in the Atlas, starry desert nights, and the grilled sardines by the ocean. The only minor negative would be that the restaurants we went to with the group were generally expensive and the 'optional activities' were not always available (for no particular reasons) Also, if I was re-arranging the tour, I would suggest trying to stay 1 more night is Essaouira and not stay in Agadir (it would maybe mean moving the second night in the desert slightly to avoid adding 3h drive to the already long bus route from the desert to the ocean. But overall note 5/5! It was memorable!Show detailed ratings
- EElizabethWritten on February 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentMorocco was an incredible experience, made all the better with put guide Abdoul. Abdoul was not only a fountain of information, he was also incredibly passionate and enthusiastic, and he has a great sense of humour. He has many stories to shwre Very approachable and he gave us a lot of tips - for example, how to haggle, what to buy that is authentic, which markets to buy from etc. One of the best tour guides I've had! We had a small can as our group was small, only 14 of us. The transport was fine though. On our longer trips we could watch a movie, and Abdoul bought us some new dvds when we'd finished the first one.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on January 15, 20182.0 - Rather poorIf you have any food restrictions, good luck. I am vegan, and although there is a vegan option for the trip, none of the hotels was prepared for a vegan guest during breakfast. Since I am lactose intolerant, I asked what they had that was dairy free and they brought me croissants. I asked if there was butter in the croissants and they said yes, so clearly no idea what dairy products means. The first lunch that was included on the trip had no option for me, I was waiting for my food and for them, vegan meal is not a meal that is prepared the vegan way, but the same one meat eaters are having except you don't eat the meat. They sincerely want you to eat plain rice, or plain pasta. I had to beg for some sauce, so at least I could eat something. I tried to contact the tour twice during the trip but they did not assist me in any way, and only the dinner at the camps had a vegan option. If they were honest and never said they had vegan meals, I wouldn't be so disappointed, but when you go thinking you will have no issues and you have paid full price, like everyone else, is hard not to feel like this was a complete disrespect. Also, a lot of bus time and not enough time in the cities. Not their fault, but in general would only recommend for "zoo" like visits, as in, you wanna just take a quick look as fast as possible and check cities off of your list.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , our Customer Service Management will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up and get back to you with the result of the investigation . Thank you. Travel Talk Team
- AndreeaWritten on January 5, 20184.0 - GoodExciting adventure with plenty of activities and places visited. Less pleasant surprise - lack of heating/air conditioned and wifi in 4* hotels.Show detailed ratings
- HollyWritten on November 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat a wonderful way to experience the best of Morocco! Abdul was an amazing guide, telling us all about the culture, places, religion and lifestyle in each area, answering all our silly questions and making sure we knew the plan. Take note that if you're in the desert in Nov-April you probably want to take something extra warm because it gets really chilly! As a vegetarian the food options were a bit sparse but we appreciate that we were always catered for.Show detailed ratings
- HarrietWritten on November 19, 20174.0 - GoodAdventure Morocco was an excellent weeks tour. Got to see a good amount of places with the highlight being camping in the Sahara. Abdoul was a great tour guide with lots of knowledge to answer all our questions. Tour size was large being a full coach load but the trip was still well organised. I would recommend the tour to others.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Marrakech
Start point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco 19:00
- Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, M’hamid, 4X4 Jeep Ride
- Day 4: Mhamid, Camel Trek at the desert
- Day 5: M’hamid, Agadir
- Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
- Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
End point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Camping Site M'hamid
Address: Mhamid, Morocco
Camping Site Zagora
Tulip Inn Ooasis Hotel - Agadir
Address: Rue Granada, أگادير 80010, Morocco
Hotel Miramar - Essaouira
Address: 20, Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakech. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Water Sports (winter tours only)
Quad biking on the Beach (winter tours only)
Moroccon Hammam (summer tours only)
Massage (summer tours only)
Please note that this list is a guideline only. Prices have not been advised.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$435$1,158-38%USD $723+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$450$1,198-38%USD $748+ $204 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $623 for Adventure Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 291 km
- Taroudannt (Morocco)
- 70 km
- Agadir (Morocco)
- 121 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,330 tours in Africa
- covered by 127 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adventure Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adventure Morocco