- Our saving
- US $ 621
- +4 Destinations
- Central Morocco
- Embark on a desert safari in a 4X4
- Get lost in the Marrakech Medina
- Sleep under the stars in a Bedouin tent
- Explore the coastal town of Essaouira
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSarahWritten on January 15, 20182.0 - Rather poorIf you have any food restrictions, good luck. I am vegan, and although there is a vegan option for the trip, none of the hotels was prepared for a vegan guest during breakfast. Since I am lactose intolerant, I asked what they had that was dairy free and they brought me croissants. I asked if there was butter in the croissants and they said yes, so clearly no idea what dairy products means. The first lunch that was included on the trip had no option for me, I was waiting for my food and for them, vegan meal is not a meal that is prepared the vegan way, but the same one meat eaters are having except you don't eat the meat. They sincerely want you to eat plain rice, or plain pasta. I had to beg for some sauce, so at least I could eat something. I tried to contact the tour twice during the trip but they did not assist me in any way, and only the dinner at the camps had a vegan option. If they were honest and never said they had vegan meals, I wouldn't be so disappointed, but when you go thinking you will have no issues and you have paid full price, like everyone else, is hard not to feel like this was a complete disrespect. Also, a lot of bus time and not enough time in the cities. Not their fault, but in general would only recommend for "zoo" like visits, as in, you wanna just take a quick look as fast as possible and check cities off of your list.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , our Customer Service Management will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up and get back to you with the result of the investigation . Thank you. Travel Talk Team
- AAndreeaWritten on January 5, 20184.0 - GoodExciting adventure with plenty of activities and places visited. Less pleasant surprise - lack of heating/air conditioned and wifi in 4* hotels.Show detailed ratings
- HollyWritten on November 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat a wonderful way to experience the best of Morocco! Abdul was an amazing guide, telling us all about the culture, places, religion and lifestyle in each area, answering all our silly questions and making sure we knew the plan. Take note that if you're in the desert in Nov-April you probably want to take something extra warm because it gets really chilly! As a vegetarian the food options were a bit sparse but we appreciate that we were always catered for.Show detailed ratings
- HarrietWritten on November 19, 20174.0 - GoodAdventure Morocco was an excellent weeks tour. Got to see a good amount of places with the highlight being camping in the Sahara. Abdoul was a great tour guide with lots of knowledge to answer all our questions. Tour size was large being a full coach load but the trip was still well organised. I would recommend the tour to others.Show detailed ratings
- JGjohnWritten on May 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentOne of the best experiences I've had thus far!! So glad I went!Show detailed ratings
- VTVincentWritten on May 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was so much fun! Very well organized despite our large group. We were able to see and do a ton of things without feeling rushed. Our guide Abdoul Moudsali was an absolute pleasure to interact with. I would recommend this tour to friends but would ask them to be certain that Abdoul be their guideShow detailed ratings
- ChristineWritten on April 5, 20174.0 - GoodI can't rate this tour enough - I don't know what I was expecting but it exceeded my expectations. We had quite a large and diverse group (37) with people from Australia, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, UK and America. Our leader Abdoul is first class, always cracking dad jokes and going above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable, safe and were having a good time. The highlight of the trip was definitely camping out in the Sahara and sitting around the campfire at night, watching the stars and listening to the locals sing and play the drums. I arrived back to London with great sadness as I didn't want the trip to end however, so many of us are all residing here at present so there will be many catch up's and time to reminisce on our adventure!Show detailed ratings
- MylaWritten on February 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWould highly recommend this tour! It far exceeded my expectations and was truly the trip of a lifetime. Abdul was an amazing guide and the itinerary allows you to explore everything that Morocco has to offer, from the Hight Atlas Mountains to the Sahara Desert. I look forward to returning to Morocco and exploring even more of this beautiful country!Show detailed ratings
- MMMaryWritten on February 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbdul was a great guide. He brought us to places with good food for decent prices and was really entertaining too. The view and the experiences on the desert was amazing and exceeded my expectations. It was also enjoyable to go through the Atlas Mountains and we even saw two rainbows during our drive. The camps had decent rooms and the second camp surprisingly had showers.Show detailed ratings
- DDDanielWritten on November 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentPhenomenal experience transportation excellent, food delicious, are tour guide was awesome, and commincating with you guys was easy and fastShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Daniel, thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're glad you enjoyed your experience with us in Morocco. Hope to see you on one of our other destination tours.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Marrakech
Start point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco 19:00
- Day 2: Marrakech, Ourzazate, Zagora, Mhamid, Jeep Safari
- Day 3: Mhamid, Zagora, Camel Trek at the desert
- Day 4: Zagora, Agadir
- Day 5: Agadir, Essaouira
- Day 6: Essaouira
- Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
End point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Camping Site M'hamid
Address: Mhamid, Morocco
Camping Site Zagora
Tulip Inn Ooasis Hotel - Agadir
Address: Rue Granada, أگادير 80010, Morocco
Hotel Miramar - Essaouira
Address: 20, Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this tour?
We highly recommend obtaining comprehensive travel insurance. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
- May 1, 2017
I'm a solo traveller, is there a surcharge?
There is no mandatory single supplement for this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes, you will be able to get a room to yourself at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$574$1,238-46%USD $664+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$556$1,198-46%USD $643+ $223 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $621 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $621 for Adventure Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 291 km
- Taroudannt (Morocco)
- 70 km
- Agadir (Morocco)
- 121 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $621 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,083 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adventure Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adventure Morocco