- Our saving
- US $ 845
- +4 Destinations
- Central Morocco
- Visit traditional Berber villages and meet the locals
- Embark on a camel trek through the Moroccan desert
- Light up a campfire and watch sunset over the Sahara
- Enjoy delicious seafood and lively nightlife in Essaouira
- Encounter snake charmers and storytellers in Marrakesh
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, M’hamid, 4X4 Jeep Ride
- Day 4: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert
- Day 5: M’hamid, Agadir
- Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
- Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Camping Site M'hamid
Address: Mhamid, Morocco
Camping Site Zagora
Tulip Inn Ooasis Hotel - Agadir
Address: Rue Granada, أگادير 80010, Morocco
Hotel Miramar - Essaouira
Address: 20, Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AdriannaWritten on September 5, 20192.5 - Average
I will be sending a separate email addressing the tourShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Adrianna , we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up and response back to you accordingly within the time allowed . Thank youReview collected by Travel Talk
- CChrisWritten on July 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First Travel Talk tour I have been on. Overall the trip was a lot of fun. I met a lot of new people and it was a good mix between adventure and chill time. Our guide, Abdoul, was fantastic. He was really knowledgeable and funny. My only criticism of the... Read more
- KŠKatjaWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour of Morocco was amazing thanks to our excellent tour guide Abdul. He is very passionate about his country and knows a lot. He is a people person who always kept us interested in coulture and religion. I am so happy I did this tour - I learned a lot... Read more
- JamilaWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The camping in the sahara was definitely the highlight of the tour! Would have liked a bit more free time but we did cover a lot in the 8 days we had. Would definitely recommend!
- NLNatalieWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A really enjoyable week! The tour ran at a good pace with perfect balance of activity vs relaxation/free time. Our guide Hashim prioritised our well-being and told interesting stories which gave an insight into life growing up in Morocco. I felt the tour... Read more
- JWJohnWritten on August 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Meals were modest and not enough food for a 21 yr old male. Hard to complain, given the meals were carefully prepared by natives with few resources. Having more free time to shop independently for snacks and souvenirs would have been nice. The itinerary... Read more
- TYToryWritten on August 14, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, the tour was good. Abdoul and our bus driver were amazing. You do spend a lot of time on a bus - more than I anticipated. The hotels were all above average and better than I expected. The hotel breakfasts were great, but the other meals that were... Read more
- JudyWritten on June 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time camping in the desert and the sand dunes were awesome. Abdoul was funny, intelligent and a wealth of knowledge about the history of the region. Packed a lot of travel into a short amount of time. Camel rides in desert as well as beach.... Read more
- LRLeelaWritten on March 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a very good time, even as a single traveller this time. Keep up the good work
- DSDanielWritten on February 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip. All we expected with a good mix in the group and a very nice guide, Oulaid. We enjoyed knee-deep snow in the Atlas, starry desert nights, and the grilled sardines by the ocean. The only minor negative would be that the restaurants we went to... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Blue Sea Le Printemps Hotel in Marrakech. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Water Sports (winter tours only)
Quad biking on the Beach (winter tours only)
Moroccon Hammam (summer tours only)
Massage (summer tours only)
Please note that this list is a guideline only. Prices have not been advised.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $1,233+ $200 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 291 km
- Taroudannt (Morocco)
- 70 km
- Agadir (Morocco)
- 121 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,047 tours in Africa
- covered by 541 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 41 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adventure Morocco