- Our saving
- US $ 678
- +4 Destinations
- Central Morocco
- Visit traditional Berber villages and meet the locals
- Embark on a camel trek through the Moroccan desert
- Light up a campfire and watch sunset over the Sahara
- Enjoy delicious seafood and lively nightlife in Essaouira
- Encounter snake charmers and storytellers in Marrakesh
- Rather Poor
- KŠKatjaWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour of Morocco was amazing thanks to our excellent tour guide Abdul. He is very passionate about his country and knows a lot. He is a people person who always kept us interested in coulture and religion. I am so happy I did this tour - I learned a lot... Read more
- JDJamilaWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The camping in the sahara was definitely the highlight of the tour! Would have liked a bit more free time but we did cover a lot in the 8 days we had. Would definitely recommend!
- NLNatalieWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A really enjoyable week! The tour ran at a good pace with perfect balance of activity vs relaxation/free time. Our guide Hashim prioritised our well-being and told interesting stories which gave an insight into life growing up in Morocco. I felt the tour... Read more
- JWJohnWritten on August 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Meals were modest and not enough food for a 21 yr old male. Hard to complain, given the meals were carefully prepared by natives with few resources. Having more free time to shop independently for snacks and souvenirs would have been nice. The itinerary... Read more
- TYToryWritten on August 14, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, the tour was good. Abdoul and our bus driver were amazing. You do spend a lot of time on a bus - more than I anticipated. The hotels were all above average and better than I expected. The hotel breakfasts were great, but the other meals that were... Read more
- JudyWritten on June 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time camping in the desert and the sand dunes were awesome. Abdoul was funny, intelligent and a wealth of knowledge about the history of the region. Packed a lot of travel into a short amount of time. Camel rides in desert as well as beach.... Read more
- LRLeelaWritten on March 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a very good time, even as a single traveller this time. Keep up the good work
- DSDanielWritten on February 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip. All we expected with a good mix in the group and a very nice guide, Oulaid. We enjoyed knee-deep snow in the Atlas, starry desert nights, and the grilled sardines by the ocean. The only minor negative would be that the restaurants we went to... Read more
- EElizabethWritten on February 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Morocco was an incredible experience, made all the better with put guide Abdoul. Abdoul was not only a fountain of information, he was also incredibly passionate and enthusiastic, and he has a great sense of humour. He has many stories to shwre Very... Read more
- SSarahWritten on January 15, 20182.0 - Rather poor
If you have any food restrictions, good luck. I am vegan, and although there is a vegan option for the trip, none of the hotels was prepared for a vegan guest during breakfast. Since I am lactose intolerant, I asked what they had that was dairy free and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , our Customer Service Management will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up and get back to you with the result of the investigation . Thank you. Travel Talk Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, M’hamid, 4X4 Jeep Ride
- Day 4: Mhamid, Camel Trek at the desert
- Day 5: M’hamid, Agadir
- Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
- Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - Marrakech
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Camping Site M'hamid
Address: Mhamid, Morocco
Camping Site Zagora
Tulip Inn Ooasis Hotel - Agadir
Address: Rue Granada, أگادير 80010, Morocco
Hotel Miramar - Essaouira
Address: 20, Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Blue Sea Le Printemps Hotel in Marrakech. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Water Sports (winter tours only)
Quad biking on the Beach (winter tours only)
Moroccon Hammam (summer tours only)
Massage (summer tours only)
Please note that this list is a guideline only. Prices have not been advised.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$555$1,233-45%USD $678+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$555$1,233-45%USD $678+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$555$1,233-45%USD $678+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$555$1,233-45%USD $678+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$572$1,271-45%USD $699+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats leftUSD $1,271+ $206 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$572$1,271-45%USD $699+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$572$1,271-45%USD $699+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$572$1,271-45%USD $699+ $206 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats leftUSD $1,271+ $206 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $678 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $678 for Adventure Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 291 km
- Taroudannt (Morocco)
- 70 km
- Agadir (Morocco)
- 121 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $678 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,371 tours in Africa
- covered by 231 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adventure Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adventure Morocco