Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 997
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AIAlithaWritten on June 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guide/skipper was great. Informative about where we were going and the plans for each day. All dinner restaurants he took us to, were amazing!! The group was much older than I expected, wanted to travel and meet younger travellers. Price was worth the value of the trip.Show detailed ratings
- CWChristianWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent experience. Good skipper and boat. I loved the way you can explore all the nice port cities of Croatia. Your bed is only a short walk away from all the taverna's and central areas.Show detailed ratings
- AllisonWritten on August 24, 20151.0 - BadI had one of the absolute WORST experiences of my life on an Interpid trip in Croatia. Our tour guide/skipper was literally DRUNK everyday from 7am on. One night he was drinking on the boat with his friend and I informed him the water faucet was not working. He was absolutely insane on me screaming, lunging at me and knocking stuff over. It was terrifying. The girls and I on the boat had to run off I was afraid to return until a few hours later. The skipper himself also left and didn't come back to the boat until the next day. no apology, nothing. I've been trying to get reimbursed and Interpid refuses to. (not only was my trip ruined, but I had to leave early and pay for a hotel). Interpid basically told me they "conducted an investigation" and essentially said this event never happened, based on talking to the staff and travellers. Ironic as the only "staff" was the skipper himself and I asked the others from the trip and heard Interpid never even reached out to them! ABSURD. I'm actually now seeking legal options. Save your $ and don't put it into this scam.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I have to know how to sail?
You don't need to know how to sail the boat but you are welcome to learn on the trip. If you have experience you can help the skipper crew and build on your skills. For people that want to get the most out of the experience they can learn about the basic parts of the boat in advance of the trip.
What is the sail boat like?
The sail boat is a mono-haul usually 50 ft long. Accommodation (births (beds) and bathrooms (heads) vary per trip. Usually there are at least two heads or more and beds are share or single bunk style. The boat is very comfortable and has a functioning kitchen and plenty of space on the deck for lounging and sailing!
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to TrogirOnly 1 seat left$66USD $1,589+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$62USD $1,483+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to TrogirOnly 1 seat left$62USD $1,483+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to TrogirOnly 3 seats left$488$1,485-33%USD $997+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$67USD $1,598+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to TrogirOnly 2 seats left$208$1,530-14%USD $1,322+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to TrogirOnly 1 seat left$215$1,575-14%USD $1,360+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$194$1,430-14%USD $1,236+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$62USD $1,483+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Trogir5 seats left$194$1,430-14%USD $1,236+ $117 KittyInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Trogir is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $997 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $997 for Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Zaton (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $997 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers