Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
- US $ 1,690
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRobyn EWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well organized trip with good itinerary.weather was the predominant issue on our trip but this is completely out of anyones control.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKarthihan UWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Skipper, Bratso. an absolute legend. he was the cherry on the cake. Croatia is an amazing country. loved every bit of it. the food was so good, all the home grown produce and hospitality, unmatched.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCraig BWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very professional-Ante our skipper was brilliant-had all assisting with the boat. After the other two Intrepid staff left had the boat running like clockwork as skipper.His local knowledge was a real bonus. The restaurant selections were outstanding.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMichael MWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This sailing adventure is the idea way to experience the Dalmatian coast.The perspective from a cruising yacht is truly unique.This trip provided an opportunity for us to reacquaint ourselves with yachting and get involved in sailing the boat.Our skipper,... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- SSusan MWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything I expected and more. The skipper was excellent. Capable, considerate and an expert at his job.There were initially three skippers on board which made the crewing very easy. We did have some time with Just Ante. He was fabulous. His... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- WWendy KWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very competent and professional crew, combined with interesting and off-the-beaten track itineraryReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJohn AWritten on September 18, 20192.0 - Rather poor
It wasn't a sailing trip, we motored mostly and had only 6-8 sailing hours in total as Bruno motored to islands so we could dine/take a guided tour with his cousin/friend. This was my fourth trip with Intrepid (Camino, Japan, Annapurna) and I thought well... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAra MWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The experience I got from the trip.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- EElisabeth BWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this trip, however Intrepid literature communicated that whenever possible, the boat would be sailing, which definitely was NOT the case.The norm on this trip was motoring, which was disappointing.I willnot recommend a sailing trip through Intrepid.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDiego PWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beautiful coastal towns visited, great knowledgeable staff, friendly fellow travellers, wonderful experienceReview collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I have to know how to sail?
You don't need to know how to sail the boat but you are welcome to learn on the trip. If you have experience you can help the skipper crew and build on your skills. For people that want to get the most out of the experience they can learn about the basic parts of the boat in advance of the trip.
What is the sail boat like?
The sail boat is a mono-haul usually 50 ft long. Accommodation (births (beds) and bathrooms (heads) vary per trip. Usually there are at least two heads or more and beds are share or single bunk style. The boat is very comfortable and has a functioning kitchen and plenty of space on the deck for lounging and sailing!
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,690+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,690+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,690+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,690+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to TrogirOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,840+ $112 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,785+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Trogir7 seats leftUSD $1,850+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,850+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Trogir8 seats leftUSD $1,850+ $112 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to TrogirUSD $1,850+ $112 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Trogir is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Zaton (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers