Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,602
- Rather Poor
- FBFionaWritten on September 20, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour had a lot more sitting around then I expected, due to the weather conditions we only sailed once and due to being outside it was very hard to hear and understand the guide who had to repeat himself a couple times. Would be good to have a more... Read more
- SSolotravelerWritten on August 8, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
This is a terrible trip. First of all the living conditions on the boat are quite bad. Even though there’re are shared toilets they were usually flooded. So if you are used to western conveniences like flush toilets and hot showers this trip is not for you.... Read more
- AIAlithaWritten on June 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide/skipper was great. Informative about where we were going and the plans for each day. All dinner restaurants he took us to, were amazing!! The group was much older than I expected, wanted to travel and meet younger travellers. Price was worth... Read more
- CWChristianWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent experience. Good skipper and boat. I loved the way you can explore all the nice port cities of Croatia. Your bed is only a short walk away from all the taverna's and central areas.
- AllisonWritten on August 24, 20151.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
I had one of the absolute WORST experiences of my life on an Interpid trip in Croatia. Our tour guide/skipper was literally DRUNK everyday from 7am on. One night he was drinking on the boat with his friend and I informed him the water faucet was not... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I have to know how to sail?
You don't need to know how to sail the boat but you are welcome to learn on the trip. If you have experience you can help the skipper crew and build on your skills. For people that want to get the most out of the experience they can learn about the basic parts of the boat in advance of the trip.
What is the sail boat like?
The sail boat is a mono-haul usually 50 ft long. Accommodation (births (beds) and bathrooms (heads) vary per trip. Usually there are at least two heads or more and beds are share or single bunk style. The boat is very comfortable and has a functioning kitchen and plenty of space on the deck for lounging and sailing!
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Dubrovnik to Split, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$33USD $1,602+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to TrogirOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,632+ $114 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Trogir5 seats left$33USD $1,602+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Trogir0 seats left$33USD $1,602+ $114 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Trogir5 seats left$34USD $1,666+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Trogir0 seats left$34USD $1,666+ $114 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Trogir7 seats left$35USD $1,730+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Trogir7 seats left$35USD $1,730+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Trogir8 seats left$35USD $1,730+ $114 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Trogir8 seats left$35USD $1,730+ $114 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Trogir is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $1,602 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1602 for Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Zaton (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,602 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure: Dubrovnik to Split
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers