Scotland & Ireland
- US $ 2,649
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Keep an eye out for the mythical Loch Ness monster
- Taste Guinness in Dublin and try haggis in Edinburgh
- Stand on the picturesque windswept Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy some Irish whiskey and the good vibes of Cork
- Down some stew and listen to Irish music in Galway
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJulieWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time in Ireland and I really feel like I got to know the country and experience both tourist attractions as well as local experiences!
- CCarleeWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did a two week tour through Scotland and Ireland. My tour manager, Ed, was the most knowledgeable tour guide. I felt like I truly had an understanding the othe histories of every place we visited. He had great suggestions on places to go and see. Awesome... Read more
- KSKandyceWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scotland and Ireland...wow! Contiki really knows how to show you off! I had such an amazing trip. Ed was our phenomenal guide, and he truly went above and beyond to keep us informed about where we were and the history there. He also went out of his way to... Read more
- JessWritten on May 13, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A fantastic trip that exceeded expectations. Our guide was excellent and the itinerary ticked lots of bucket list boxes :)
- LBLiranWritten on March 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thank you for an amazing trip! Super well organised and an amazing staff!
- EErinWritten on June 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tarryn was exceptional tour guide, very knowledgeable about every city in Scotland and Ireland we toured. Also she found my family's hometown on a map so I had some sense of where my ancestors came from. Tarryn was also fun to go out with and she had killer... Read more
- NHNathanWritten on May 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From the moment I met up with the tour in Scottland, Megs felt like an old friend I hadn't seen in awhile. She wasn't just the leader of the group but one of us!! She made the trip what it was, awesome and fun!! When I go on my next tour I could only hope... Read more
- JjulesWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was a very knowledgable guide and made the trip very comfortable and fun for me. I loved seeing all the tourist sites and then the local bars at night. I still talk about the trip to people every chance I get
- GSGenevieveWritten on May 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing. Ellie was incredibly knowledgeable and her recommendations for sights/sounds/food and drinks were always a success. Her personality is ideal for this type of job. She managed to get everyone (from all walks of life) engaged in the... Read more
- MMeganWritten on April 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was beyond my expectations. It was the best time of my life and James was a big reason for that. He was so attentive to my sister when she had trouble getting up hills or stairs, he always made sure she was ok. He was kind, courteous, funny, and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
- Day 2: Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
- Day 4: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
- Day 5: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
- Day 6: Glasgow to Dublin via Larne
- Day 7: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
- Day 8: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
- Day 9: Galway
- Day 10: Galway to Londonderry
- Day 11: Londonderry to Belfast via Giants Causeway
- Day 12: Belfast to Dublin
- Day 13: Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end after breakfast at 8 am in Dublin, where it is time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware the hotel where the tour ends will not be confirmed until your booking is finalised.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Holiday Inn in Edinburgh and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is, however, a welcome meeting at approximately 4.30 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Scotland & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Dublin7 seats leftUSD $2,805
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,805
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,805
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,805
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,805
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Dublin7 seats leftUSD $2,855
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,855
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $2,855
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,855
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $2,855
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $2,649 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2649 for Scotland & Ireland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 147 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 114 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 308 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 196 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,649 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scotland & Ireland